Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 (3437 Views)

Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj / Unidentified Woman Dies During Hajj Pilgrimage In Saudi Arabia. Photo / Unidentified Woman Who Died During Hajj Trip To Mecca (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria Extends 2024 Hajj Registration Deadline To Jan. 31 by Adeoyelee: 11:24am On Jan 11
siraj1402:
I can tell you this because I work with Hajj welfare very well and I do secure visa for a particular state. Hajj and Umrah visa are free and there is usually free slots which can come in different forms, that does not means they do not pay for it. A senator may buy like 10 slots and distribution it, whomever were given will tell you it's a free slot meanwhile the senator has paid for it likewise a governor and the likes. Meanwhile, the airlines use usually give 2 slot to a state Charman of Hajj welfare board and one to the secretary. So if 2 slots can go to the Charman, how many slots will they give to a governor and the likes. So, all this thing's makes it looks like it's a free slots meanwhile someone had paid for it.

Hmmm... Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslim Women In Armed Forces, Allowed Or Forbidden? / Who Was Muhammad? / Hadiths On Tribalism, A Nairaland Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.