Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Unauthorized Purchase: Any Idea What This Could Be? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Unauthorized Purchase: Any Idea What This Could Be? (264 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Bank Over N4m Transferred From Her Account Unauthorized / Unauthorized Debit On My Account (stanbicibtc) / EFCC Arrests Man For Unauthorized ATM Cash Withdrawal In Benue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unauthorized Purchase: Any Idea What This Could Be? by hotspec(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02
A friend called me this afternoon crying. She said she just noticed that her account was severally debited last night. Everything was emptied. She has called her bank customer care and they said it's online purchase. According to her she never initiated such purchase and her ATM is with her. She has blocked the ATM as temporary solution while she plans to visit WEMA tomorrow for further details. From experience, banks may not be willing to disclose fully who's involved in this. Any idea what kind of scam this is and what's the way forward? Any financial agency to report such to? Any hope of getting back the money? Insults are also welcomed.

Re: Unauthorized Purchase: Any Idea What This Could Be? by MatrixReloaded: 9:27pm On Jan 02
Sorry I think she inputed her card details somewhere she wouldn't have. Anyways let her go and report to her bank.
Re: Unauthorized Purchase: Any Idea What This Could Be? by hotspec(m): 9:58pm On Jan 02
MatrixReloaded:
Sorry I think she inputed her card details somewhere she wouldn't have. Anyways let her go and report to her bank.
thanks. She's planning to visit the bank tomorrow. Will update.
Re: Unauthorized Purchase: Any Idea What This Could Be? by Angrigowt: 2:50am On Jan 03
Can't be interswitch.she don go collect loan

(1) (Reply)

⭕️ Abuja : Family Chef Masterminds Kidnap Of Employer's Child ❗️ ❗️ / Graphic:elephant Flips Truck During African Safari, Killing American Tourist(vid / Akpata And Uniben Incident: The Unraveling Paradox Of An "Unlawyerly" Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.