Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,816 members, 7,831,655 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria (17239 Views)

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Danielsโ€™ Baby Is โ€˜Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by JoelTir(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03
Get well zack
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Egoveen: 11:04pm On Jan 03
Pepperdemisback:

From whom? Ewu NL.
Bro I can understand your frustrations,you dey para say egg now na 300 per one and you can't afford it anymore.......so so sorry๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Bubu4Sea: 11:19pm On Jan 03
caye:

Explain what you mean, with easily identified examples.
Thanks.

Matt 9
27 And when Jesus departed thence, two blind men followed him, crying, and saying, Thou Son of David, have mercy on us.
28 And when he was come into the house, the blind men came to him: and Jesus saith unto them, Believe ye that I am able to do this? They said unto him, Yea, Lord.
29 Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
30 And their eyes were opened; and Jesus straitly charged them, saying, See that no man know it.

No other god can do such or has done such cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Pepperdemisback: 6:14pm On Jan 05
Egoveen:
Bro I can understand your frustrations,you dey para say egg now na 300 per one and you can't afford it anymore.......so so sorry๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
This one don kolo! It seems people who can afford an egg are the ones called rich in your village. Sorry!
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Egoveen: 2:39pm On Jan 06
Pepperdemisback:

This one don kolo! It seems people who can afford an egg are the ones called rich in your village. Sorry!
In my compound in Anambra state where I'm from,my well to do brothers including me slaughtered FIVE COWS for Xmas and new year celebrations..........o po leti abi?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Pepperdemisback: 9:51pm On Jan 06
Egoveen:
In my compound in Anambra state where I'm from,my well to do brothers including me slaughtered FIVE COWS for Xmas and new year celebrations..........o po leti abi?๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
We all know all gala sellers in Lagos have at least 3 mansions and 5 Automobiles in Anambra.
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Egoveen: 12:37pm On Jan 07
Pepperdemisback:

We all know all gala sellers in Lagos have at least 3 mansions and 5 Automobiles in Anambra.
No doubt am bro๐Ÿ˜Ž

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kirk Franklin Arrives Nigeria For The โ€œFearlessโ€ Concert With Tim Godfrey / Seyi Shay And BurnaBoy Are NSE Ambassadors (photos) / Jonathan Appoints Ice-Prince As 'Rhythm And Play' Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.