Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,485 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria (17206 Views)

Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Actors Guild Of Nigeria: Regina Daniels’ Baby Is ‘Nollywood Baby Of The Year' / Buratai, Nwoko, Bob Manuel, Zack Orji, KOK Honoured At Actors Guild Of Nigeria E (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by mariovito(m): 12:02am On Jan 03
When im don bleach himself die
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by pekisdgee(m): 12:06am On Jan 03
peterious10:

What if you kpai before him nko?? 🤷 Tomorrow no sure for you
all man go kpai na same thing he dey try tell you so
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Akaegwu(m): 12:20am On Jan 03
Pepperdemisback:

At God's time at old age. Manu said same to Buhari, his own mother and father died within 6 months.
Cultist fit kill lam tomorrow. He sound's like one.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by ezegenigbonine: 12:23am On Jan 03
Thank God he still have chance to repent for betraying his own. Quick recovery betrayer
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by NaijaCover(m): 12:31am On Jan 03
Wow
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by perdollar(m): 12:38am On Jan 03
Every thing that supported APC WL have their life terminated by APC as a party or APC as a military carrier
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Egoveen: 1:14am On Jan 03
Pepperdemisback:
All the useless dogs wishing him dead because he campaigned for Tinubu can now enter Lagoon.
Ibu followed Obi, no noise. Flavor played for Kerosene Governor,no wahala.
Idiot goats.
And you are what a chicken
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by CaptainFM1: 1:18am On Jan 03
When I hear this kind of responses, I tend to worry more. It is often the absolute false hope probably invented from Nigeria.

Everybody seems to be fine if you ask them how they are doing. I've lost someone close to me, and I remember asking the family how he was doing during treatment. Every single family member would say he's doing fine, but when I saw him at the hospital with my eyes, I know very well he wasn't doing well.

I wish Zack quick recovery, but we should learn to say things the way it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by member13(m): 1:18am On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:
He's still going to die

So will you, I, and every other living soul on earth.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Solvik(f): 3:42am On Jan 03
Thank You Jesus 🙌
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Beniyke1: 4:04am On Jan 03
I guess you mean same way swines like you laughed, ridiculed and wished Ibu dead for supporting Obi. Am sure you actually wrote this gibberish from the Lagoon. 🤡
Pepperdemisback:
All the useless dogs wishing him dead because he campaigned for Tinubu can now enter Lagoon.
Ibu followed Obi, no noise. Flavor played for Kerosene Governor,no wahala.
Idiot goats.

1 Like

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Forumites: 4:09am On Jan 03
Money revives a man. Get well Zack!
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by shadrach77: 7:00am On Jan 03
simpleseyi:

My family and my generation are cursed with negativity

Nobody owes any actor anything. They act and they get paid for it. Lawyers, bankers, engineers, teachers, artisans, even market men and women treat themselves when they fall it, so actors too should treat themselves. If however we come to their aid when they fall I'll, it is just because we love them, not because we owe them anything
The article spoke about the actors guild and they were the ones I was referring to not the public. But you said your family is cursed so it's no surprise cry
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by ud4u: 7:03am On Jan 03
Get well soon
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Promise47(m): 7:19am On Jan 03
Zack Orji is an APC member that's why the quick response if not them for neglect am
shadrach77:
See these goats 🐐. They responded so quickly because it's Zack Orji. What about other actors who have been complaining of neglect over the years?
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Kevineleven(m): 8:10am On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:
He's still going to die
Sometimes healthy people die before those in sick bed.
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by cardoctor(m): 8:20am On Jan 03
Is all these part of the acting? If its true, then get well soon bro Zak.
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 8:37am On Jan 03
Thank you lord
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 9:12am On Jan 03
shadrach77:
See these goats 🐐. They responded so quickly because it's Zack Orji. What about other actors who have been complaining of neglect over the years?
but they contributed money for Mr IBU and Amechi. How else do you want them to respond?
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 9:14am On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:
He's still going to die
And you will live forever.
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by adedayoa2(f): 9:16am On Jan 03
ezegenigbonine:
Thank God he still have chance to repent for betraying his own. Quick recovery betrayer
because of his choice?
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Successlane: 9:25am On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:
He's still going to die

Imagine this !!!!!!!

Just because he supported Tinubu and not your OBI

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by victorazy(m): 9:45am On Jan 03
shadrach77:

Help them! You no be man? grin
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Pepperdemisback: 11:09am On Jan 03
Egoveen:
And you are what a chicken
I guess you are part of them. Ewu NL.
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by sylve11: 12:05pm On Jan 03
Burruchaga71:
He's still going to die

We all are still going to die. cool
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by ezegenigbonine: 12:17pm On Jan 03
adedayoa2:
because of his choice?

Which was not good enough against his tribe.
This is the reason northerners will keep on ruling Nigeria because easterners refused to be united
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Pepperdemisback: 12:24pm On Jan 03
Beniyke1:
I guess you mean same way swines like my unfortunate and idiot mother laughed, ridiculed and wished Ibu dead for supporting Obi. Am sure my senseless and drunkard father actually wrote this gibberish from his dirty anus inside the Lagoon. 🤡

Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Egoveen: 12:25pm On Jan 03
Pepperdemisback:

I guess you are part of them. Ewu NL.
You go soon collect ban.......continue😂😂😂
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by olufikunayo640: 2:21pm On Jan 03
We thank GodWe thank God...
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by Pepperdemisback: 5:01pm On Jan 03
Egoveen:
You go soon collect ban.......continue😂😂😂
From whom? Ewu NL.
Re: Zack Orji Is In Stable Condition - Actors' Guild Of Nigeria by caye(m): 5:37pm On Jan 03
Bubu4Sea:
Only Jesus heals, neither Ifa nor alusi nor the head slamming god can heal

Explain what you mean, with easily identified examples.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice Ofem: Ubi Franklin Remembers His Late Father (Photo) / My Father-in-law, Femi Otedola Doesn't Have A Private Jet - Mr Eazi Reveals(vid) / Mor Okonkwo, Fred Amata's Fiancee (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.