Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury (9547 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Been Ruled Out For The Third Game In A Row. / Qatar 2022: Paul Pogba Has Been Ruled Out Of The World Cup / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by lovetterrison(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03
Badguy77:
Francis uzoho will ruin this team.. Nothing concern me and the rest players.. Sack that goal keeper now or else Nigeria will fall

Don’t tell me uzoho is in that team?
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Badguy77(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03
lovetterrison:

Don’t tell me uzoho is in that team?
Hahaha he is o my brother

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NPFL Clubs To Slug It Out For Dozy Mmobuosi/npfl Super Cup Star Prize Of N1.5bn / Arsenal Goalkeeper, Peter Cech To Retire At The End Of The Season! / Amuneke, Salisu Yusuf, Four Others Vie For Kano Pillars Coaching Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.