Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury (9572 Views)

Lionel Messi Has Been Ruled Out For The Third Game In A Row. / Qatar 2022: Paul Pogba Has Been Ruled Out Of The World Cup / Wilfred Ndidi: I Used To Hawk Groundnut, Wash Windscreen In Lagos Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by michoim(m): 11:16am On Jan 03
Nothing for Nigeria...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by MrPOTUS: 11:20am On Jan 03
VIKTO83:
He relegated from being one of d best Defensive midfield player to a forgotten player.
His choice of remaining with Leicester is legendary.

I don't think staying at Leicester was his choice.

No premier league team came for him.

Abi u think he would prefer to play in championship?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Badguy77(m): 11:21am On Jan 03
Lovestrong:
yx! Replace him with Chiamaka.
If possible
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by prinsam30: 11:23am On Jan 03
the only complete midfielder we av at the moment is out, that's very very serious, instead of going abroad we should go for local league na I believe we can see a beta replacement

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Oyotownherbs(m): 11:23am On Jan 03
Chai this is not a good news for super eagles o
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Kinzo0917(m): 11:24am On Jan 03
AND YET, THE SAME HOME BASED PLAYERS YOU GUYS ARE CLAMORING FOR HAS NEVER QUALIFIED FOR CHAN TOURNAMENT BEFORE.
SK1SOLA:
It could be a blessing to us, these home base or yet to be popular players have great potential than all ready made plyers.
I wish him speedy recovery.
We will pass second stage I doubt if we will win afcon this year.
. IN CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE, ASIDE EYIMBA THEN, TELL ME ANY NIGERIAN TEAM THAT HAS DONE WELL?
ABEGI, OUR HOME BASED PLAYERS ARE NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

CAN YOU MENTION ANY HOME BASED PLAYER THAT IS BETTER THAN ANY INVITED PLAYERS TO THE TEAM?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Lovestrong(m): 11:25am On Jan 03
Badguy77:

If possible
hahahaha! 9ja peace!!
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Papayaayasager(m): 11:26am On Jan 03
OP, it's Iheanacho and not Ndidi
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by airprinz(m): 11:34am On Jan 03
Papayaayasager:
OP, it's Iheanacho and not Ndidi
The Op isn't wrong.
Ndidi is out of the competition because of injury according to his club

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Inspirer1: 11:34am On Jan 03
Chaiiiiii sad
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Chimaceezee: 11:37am On Jan 03
Freshtruth:

https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_news.php?nid=49984
You wanted to use Ndidi that was relegated from
the premier league ahead of a champions league player that even scored a goal against Barcelona in a champions league
Nonsense…

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by yinkeys(m): 11:42am On Jan 03
Ok Iheanacho next ?

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Ironbull: 11:43am On Jan 03
Wahala don dey start.
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Dnet9dnet: 11:44am On Jan 03
Quick recovery
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Danisaint112(m): 11:47am On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:
Have you ever seen a Fulani man playing football?

Fulani men are only good in terrorism and moving cows up and downtongue

No reason am oo. I am Igbo but I grew up in the North and I go tell you for free say some Hausa and Fulani boys dey knock ball oo.

I go government school for North so I know wetin I dey yarn.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by jamesversion: 11:57am On Jan 03
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar
Him nor first sabi anything for football

I don't care wether super eagles do well in this tournament

What I'm certain of is that all super eagles opponents to score super eagles over 0.5 goals is a sure odd

And I must stake all my money on it

He's way past his prime. If not for fear of backlash, Ndidi, Musa, Sadiq Umar and Iheanacho have no business in this team.

2 Likes

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by fredoooooo: 12:04pm On Jan 03
Not looking good at all..
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by sslcrypt: 12:08pm On Jan 03
Lies, Leicester promotion is a priority for him. Doesn't want to risk injury at the AFCON
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 12:19pm On Jan 03
Wahala promax
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by ifechukwu736: 12:26pm On Jan 03
Wahala wahala Wahala wahala ...
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Dahmayor(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03
Freshtruth:
If we pass Group stage make we thank God. I pity wetin Ivory coast go carry Nigeria eyes see

I hope NFF has got the flight back to Nigeria after the final group game match.

Amunike or Eguaveon should start getting ready either of u will handle the worldcup qualifier
Clearly Nigeria squad has got some major setback
Such as the midfield area and a Goal keeper that concedes alot. Clearly this should cost a lot ,regardless I wish our country the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Bouncing2(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03
Judolisco:
Pls a replacement should be gotten from d npfl... We need a creative midfielder... Iwobi go jst dey open hand up and down.... Get a good midfielder from npfl to replace ndidi pls... Those guys are hungry and they'll perform.... See person wey dem call to replace am... Kai
Maurice Chukwu (former Rivers United Fc midfielder) is the man.

That guy was a joy to watch back in PH..

With his thunderbolt of a shot

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Judolisco(m): 12:37pm On Jan 03
Bouncing2:

Maurice Chukwu (former Rivers United Fc midfielder) is the man.

That guy was a joy to watch back in PH..

With his thunderbolt of a shot
dem no go hear oh...

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Sleekfingers: 12:41pm On Jan 03
Good for him.... because those useless chickens will be disgrace at AFCON.....Osimen should just be careful, because of injury..... His career in Europe matters.....

1 Like

Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Sleekfingers: 12:44pm On Jan 03
sslcrypt:
Lies, Leicester promotion is a priority for him. Doesn't want to risk injury at the AFCON

You made a valid point.....His career matters, not that kick-and-start super chickens
Re: Wilfred Ndidi Has Been Ruled Out Of AFCON Due To Injury by Emeka71(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03
Freshtruth:
If we pass Group stage make we thank God. I pity wetin Ivory coast go carry Nigeria eyes see

I hope NFF has got the flight back to Nigeria after the final group game match.

Amunike or Eguaveon should start getting ready either of u will handle the worldcup qualifier
His luck.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lets Vote Our Asisat Oshoala Own For The Bbc Women's World Footballer / Zlatan Ibrahimovic And Duarte Test Positive For COVID-19 - AC Milan Confirm / Oshoala, Ebi, Oluehi In AWCON Best 11 Of The Group Stage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.