Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria (534 Views)

We Are Financially Enlightened, Not Jumping At Any Loan — Alex Otti / VAT: North Is Rich, Can Live Without Billions Accruing To Southern States —NEF / How Can The Youths End Bad Governance In Nigeria, Lets Forget Protests !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02
Itz not about ethnicity

I know this country has 3 major tribes viz YORUBA, IGBO and HAUSA/FULANI and each region has people with rights to vote and be voted for but

Again

Itz not about ethnicity

Letz be realistic

Elections involve a lot of money to be spent even by the likes of P.O. to ensure the authentication or verifiability of their participation.

Itz about the money afterall

U cant even rule without money

U cant compete without money

If u say the rich also have problems,then i wonder if itz poverty that will solve those problems for them.

So what am i saying?

Itz only the rich that can win primaries,win elections, tribunal cases,etc.

A poor politician cannot do so.

He has 2 become rich first.

Yeah,if u can win,then it means u are rich.

Every rich politician stands a chance 2 win the presidential governoship or senatorial or ministerial or anything similar.

Also,rich politicians take rich businessmen,artists,etc more seriously.

So the question is, are they willing to use ANY PART OF the power/wealth they have to finance/enforce the economic decisions that will stop the economy from further regression and take this country towards being developed?

u cant tell me Nigeria does not have enough economists to decipher what those decisions must be.

U cant tell me Nigerians ,both inside and outside, generate nothing per day.

this 'money no dey anywhere' or
'sapa don reach everybody'

whatever-it-is has to stop

itz a reckless fallacy

a pointless generalization

come on

tribalism is also dumb

we have rich people 4rm every tribe

and in every state

letz 4cus on how that wealth can spread 'by fire by force' in each of those states.

remember that rising cost of living is different 4rm rising standard of living.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by CodeTemplar: 11:55pm On Jan 02
Lol. Brain resetting shege

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 5:55am On Jan 03
CodeTemplar:
Lol. Brain resetting shege

U guys hav com up wit rubysh again

Is suffering new 2 the sun?

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 6:06am On Jan 03
People needs to stop selling their votes in exchange for Okpa and plate of ofensala. That's where to start

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by Raskimonojendor: 6:12am On Jan 03
alanto:
People needs to stop selling their votes in exchange for Okpa and plate of ofensala. That's where to start
Or jollof according to Frank Nweke Junior.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 6:13am On Jan 03
Tribalism plays a lot in leadership. Some regions are very religious and they let religion control their thoughts which requires simple logic. While some other regions like godfathers and are too submissive to corrupt individuals. In the other end, some region believe in good life and they don't worship any human, they can discard you if you mess up.
With all these said, it's better the country is divided so that people with same ideology of life can governor themselves.
As a said in one thread, some countries are ok with their kind of leaders and they think they are the best. But to outsiders, their leaders sucks.
So, let everyone go their way.
It's just like putting the state of Israel together with it's neighbours as one country. How will things work?
Oil/gas is just the main thing uniting everyone. We just like deceiving ourselves a lot and it's really mischievous to not know the solution.

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 6:33am On Jan 03
Raskimonojendor:

Or jollof according to Frank Nweke Junior.
Or kerosense

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 6:34am On Jan 03
9japride:
Tribalism plays a lot in leadership. Some regions are very religious and they let religion control their thoughts which requires simple logic. While some other regions like godfathers and are too submissive to corrupt individuals. In the other end, some region believe in good life and they don't worship any human, they can discard you if you mess up.
With all these said, it's better the country is divided so that people with same ideology of life can governor themselves.
As a said in one thread, some countries are ok with their kind of leaders and they think they are the best. But to outsiders, their leaders sucks.
So, let everyone go their way.
It's just like putting the state of Israel together with it's neighbours as one country. How will things work?
Oil/gas is just the main thing uniting everyone. We just like deceiving ourselves a lot and it's really mischievous to not know the solution.
Nigeria will be better when Ebonyi man can work in Enugu, and Abia man can work in Anambra.

3 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 7:08am On Jan 03
alanto:

Nigeria will be better when Ebonyi man can work in Enugu, and Abia man can work in Anambra.
[color=#006600][/color]

Things will be better when each region that share same idealogy of life are put together.
Why force yourself on others?
You guys should manage things by yourself and leave oil/gas matters.
Every part of the country is richly blessed, but our state governors are too lazy to think outside the box.
Leave the eastern states alone and face your region.

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by ednut1(m): 7:15am On Jan 03
Even the rich still want more money, the billions used to win elections must be recovered one way or the other

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 7:24am On Jan 03
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Things will be better when each region that share same idealogy of life are put together.
Every part of the country is richly blessed, but our state governors are too lazy to think outside the box.
Leave the Eastern region alone and face my region? I have never set my foot near anything eastern state, in the whole of Nigeria can you name one region? State or local government that you won't find nothing less than 100 people from the Eastern part of Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 7:34am On Jan 03
alanto:

Leave the Eastern region alone and face my region? I have never set my foot near anything eastern state, in the whole of Nigeria can you name one region? State or local government that you won't find nothing less than 100 people from the Eastern part of Nigeria?
[color=#006600][/color]

Easterners are adventurous and that doesn't mean they won't be happy to have their country.
Just like Chinese people who travel round the globe, it's just business purposes.
What I meant was that for the country to move forward, each region should be able to manage themselves especially regions that share same idealogy of life.
Why is UK not one country? The earlier we learn that people/culture won't change for the next person the better for us all.
Let's leave politics of ego, Nigeria is just too blessed. For example the north has solid minerals, tourism, agriculture and other big stuff that other countries are dying to have.
Why can't they stand own their own?
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by Tap0lane: 7:34am On Jan 03
Each region will never share same ideology.
And asking any Nigerian to leave Eastern region alone shows you born foolish n will most likely perish in foolishness because I have never seen you tell igbos to leave Lagos West or North region alone when fools from your region poke their nose in their matter.

In your bigoted delusion foolish igbos alone should own monopoly to poke your nose into affairs of other regions.

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 7:41am On Jan 03
Tap0lane:
Each region will never share same ideology.
And asking any Nigerian to leave Eastern region alone shows you born foolish n will most likely perish in foolishness because I have never seen you tell igbos to leave Lagos West or North region alone when fools from your region poke their nose in their matter.

In your bigoted delusion foolish igbos alone should own monopoly to poke your nose into affairs of other regions.

[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand were this rant is coming from? So you don't know Easterners are totally different from westerners?
Maybe you should tell your people in UK and Canada to come back home.
So you don't know people travel to other regions for business purposes?
Why must the government squeeze everything in small Lagos state? Why can't they spread development to other regions?
An Igbo is totally different from a Yoruba man and same with an Hausa man.
In the eastern region, Igbos and people from cross river/awka ibom kind of share almost similar culture. So, they can live together happily.
Why is it difficult for you to understand? Lagos was developed by the federal government and other hardworking Nigerians. It will always attract wise ones there for business purposes.
Give the eastern region permission to manage themselves and see how they will develop the area.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by Tap0lane: 7:53am On Jan 03
This is why I say all igbos born with your kind of foolish mindset will definitely perish from foolishness.

Let me ask you did your father keep permission to develop SE with me for your foolish head to demand I should give it to you ?

If the FG developed Lagos what were your foolish Igbo fathers looking at that it was Lagos that was being developed why did you fools not demand to stop it development n move the development to Ipobland ?

Why can't you cope the Hausa that got tired n moved development to Abuja ? Is it that your fathers in Ipobland are too foolish n dead in the brain you can never ever think outside the box to earn what you want or desire ?

Which of the govt forced your pathetic father into Lagos for any reason ?

I believe you mean poverty n wretchedness that almost killed you n your father forced you into Lagos to scavage like the refugee you are not the govt.

Next question !

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

I don't understand were this rant is coming from? So you don't know Easterners are totally different from westerners?
Why must the government squeeze everything in small Lagos state? Why can't they spread development to other regions?
In the eastern region, Igbos and people from cross river/awka ibom kind of share almost similar culture. So, they can live together happily.
Why is it difficult for you to understand? Lagos was developed by the federal government and other hardworking Nigerians. It will always attract wise ones there for business purposes.
Give the eastern region permission to manage themselves and see how they will develop the area.

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 8:03am On Jan 03
Tap0lane:
This is why I say all igbos born with your kind of foolish mindset will definitely perish from foolishness.

Let me ask you did your father keep permission to develop SE with me for your foolish head to demand I should give it to you ?

If the FG developed Lagos what were your foolish Igbo fathers looking at that it was Lagos that was being developed why did you fools not demand to stop it development n move the development to Ipobland ?

Why can't you cope the Hausa that got tired n moved development to Abuja ? Is it that your fathers in Ipobland are too foolish n dead in the brain you can never ever think outside the box to earn what you want or desire ?

Which of the govt forced your pathetic father into Lagos for any reason ?

I believe you mean poverty n wretchedness that almost killed you n your father forced you into Lagos to scavage like the refugee you are not the govt.

Next question !

[color=#006600][/color]

This is serious? If you really want to fully control the sweetest Lagos state, then you should push for south west to be a single country then make strict visa process for those coming in.
You should have asked yourself, why didn't majority of the countries in Europe became one unit? You think the whites are not smart?
Igbos and other peace loving Nigerians will keep travelling and doing business in Lagos state until government says all men should stay in their respective regions.
I won't reply you with vulgar words because this discussion is simply logic and it shouldn't be something that difficult to understand.
I don't know what you aim to achieve with all these bitter words?
I have come to a realisation that some foreigners especially those from other Africa countries tend to be happy when Nigerians are having disagreement.
Why so agitated? You hate a region but you fought a war to bring them back?
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:31am On Jan 03
alanto:

Or kerosense

Even if u dont accept such in exchange 4 voting,

Nothing will improve when the politicians are 2 financially greedy.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:53am On Jan 03
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Dont u know that eastern governors are against separation?

Are u 'more eastern' than them?

Ur description of the various regions is even laughable

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 11:02am On Jan 03
ednut1:
Even the rich still want more money, the billions used to win elections must be recovered one way or the other

They actually want a multiplication.

Itz that serious

What they need such murny for

Even their great great great great great grand children will never understand
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 11:10am On Jan 03
HellVictorinho6:

Dont u know that eastern governors are against separation?

Are u 'more eastern' than them?

Ur description of the various regions is even laughable
[color=#006600][/color]

If you know the easterners, by now you should have known that the governors and politicians are own their own. They don't speak for the masses.
Due to Abuja connection, majority of the politicians act funny.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 11:20am On Jan 03
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Easterners are adventurous and that doesn't mean they won't be happy to have their country.
Just like Chinese people who travel round the globe, it's just business purposes.
What I meant was that for the country to move forward, each region should be able to manage themselves especially regions that share same idealogy of life.
Why is UK not one country? The earlier we learn that people/culture won't change for the next person the better for us all.
Let's leave politics of ego, Nigeria is just too blessed. For example the north has solid minerals, tourism, agriculture and other big stuff that other countries are dying to have.
Why can't they stand own their own?
Good for you that you have shifted the goal post

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by blancsn1: 11:21am On Jan 03
Why not answer if your Igbo father kept permission to develop Igboland with him ? Why did you skip that question to start ranting about visa ? Are you brain dead or where did the guy talk about visa ?

Have you seen any foolish tribe go to any part of Europe to insult those owning the land, calling them lazy like you n watch what will happen to your fathers ?!

A war wasn't fought to keep Igbo but to teach what nonentity you are n how your head will be flogged each time you mess up.

9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

This is serious? If you really want to fully control the sweetest Lagos state, then you should push for south west to be a single country then make strict visa process for those coming in.
You should have asked yourself, why didn't majority of the countries in Europe became one unit? You think the whites are not smart?
Igbos and other peace loving Nigerians will keep travelling and doing business in Lagos state until government says all men should stay in their respective regions.
I won't reply you with vulgar words because this discussion is simply logic and it shouldn't be something that difficult to understand.
I don't know what you aim to achieve with all these bitter words?
I have come to a realisation that some foreigners especially those from other Africa countries tend to be happy when Nigerians are having disagreement.
Why so agitated? You hate a region but you fought a war to bring them back?

2 Likes

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by Palazee(m): 11:25am On Jan 03
Even GOD is against hoarding people together in this contraption
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 11:31am On Jan 03
blancsn1:
Why not answer if your Igbo father kept permission to develop Igboland with him ? Why did you skip that question to start ranting about visa ? Are you brain dead or where did the guy talk about visa ?

Have you seen any foolish tribe go to any part of Europe to insult those owning the land, calling them lazy like you n watch what will happen to your fathers ?!

A war wasn't fought to keep Igbo but to teach what nonentity you are n how your head will be flogged each time you mess up.

[color=#006600][/color]

Guy calm down, Igbos are peace loving people in wherever they find themselves.
I haven't heard of Igbos killing their host in their farms or shops.
So please channel your hatred to those attacking the Yoruba land.
Until you have a country of your own and make visa difficult for Igbo, then you can have the right to chase Igbos away from southwest.
The kind of anger you guys use in addressing simple matter is really terrifying and calls for concerns for Igbos living in south west to be vigilant.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 11:35am On Jan 03
alanto:

Good for you that you have shifted the goal post
[color=#006600][/color]

Let's all work out things that will make everyone happy.
It's not a must to force ourselves together. Let every region have the right to make their own rules and if others don't like it, then they can return to their region to develop it by themselves.
We can be good neighbours. It's just a simple thing.
Have a good day.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 11:43am On Jan 03
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Let's all work out things that will make everyone happy.
It's not a must to force ourselves together. Let every region have the right to make their own rules and if others don't like it, then they can return to their region to develop it by themselves.
We can be good neighbours. It's just a simple thing.
Have a good day.

Ok... Tell your people to leave other regions like in the time of Ojukwu, recall all your senators and HOR members or force them to propose a bill that will enable the constitution be changed, be serious about the call for Biafra. All these media noise won't get you nothing because people already know that you don't want any Biafra you are only bargaining with your noise. My own point is while trying to spark a bargain, what are you bringing to the table? SE is the least region contributing to Nigeria in any and every means.

1 Like

Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 12:26pm On Jan 03
Gerrard59:

Culture and ethnic/racial demographics play major roles in nation-building and cohesion. The vast majority of cultures in Nigeria are not pragmatic, egalitarian, enterprising, hard-working and promote integrity. Additionally, Nigeria has too many ethnic groups, creating a divisive society full of mistrust, disharmony and disunity. Looking at examples globally, the most successful/prosperous societies are those where the dominant ethnic/racial group promotes pragmatism, egalitarianism, entrepreneurship, hard work and integrity. In return, the most homogenous out of them tend to be the most successful, peaceful and safest as this homogeneity endears trust, peace and harmony. Examples abound globally and within Africa. So, if you expect component parts of Nigeria to be prosperous, you know what should be done.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03
alanto:

Ok... Tell your people to leave other regions like in the time of Ojukwu, recall all your senators and HOR members or force them to propose a bill that will enable the constitution be changed, be serious about the call for Biafra. All these media noise won't get you nothing because people already know that you don't want any Biafra you are only bargaining with your noise. My own point is while trying to spark a bargain, what are you bringing to the table? SE is the least region contributing to Nigeria in any and every means.
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody is leaving Lagos. You guys are just funny. Is it that you intentionally just want to annoy someone?
Until Nigeria is officially divided, nobody is going anywhere.
South East has the largest gas reserves in the country and they have abundant crude oil, in addition to intellectuals who make up the high human resources.
Why are you so bitter? The day south east will gain their independence, it will be more than a month of celebration and partying. So, leave all these trolling of trying to pi$$ someone off.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

If you know the easterners, by now you should have known that the governors and politicians are own their own. They don't speak for the masses.
Due to Abuja connection, majority of the politicians act funny.

The govs are not on their own. They have rich easteners including businessmen and celebrities behind them.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by 9japride(m): 2:36am On Jan 04
HellVictorinho6:

The govs are not on their own. They have rich easteners including businessmen and celebrities behind them.
[color=#006600][/color]

Normally, they will have. I am just saying was on ground. The east don't worship politicians.
Re: Only Those That Are Financially Rich Can End Bad Leadersip In Nigeria by alanto: 6:00am On Jan 04
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nobody is leaving Lagos. You guys are just funny. Is it that you intentionally just want to annoy someone?
Until Nigeria is officially divided, nobody is going anywhere.
South East has the largest gas reserves in the country and they have abundant crude oil, in addition to intellectuals who make up the high human resources.
Why are you so bitter? The day south east will gain their independence, it will be more than a month of celebration and partying. So, leave all these trolling of trying to pi$$ someone off.
Blah blah

Don't you want Biafra again?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trump Was The Most Corrupt President In American History / Nigerian Government Is Boldly Stealing From Importers. / One Thing I Like Most About Lagos Calabar Is That It Will Give Us The Ocean Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.