Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Gain Admission For Bachelors Abroad March Or September 2024 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gain Admission For Bachelors Abroad March Or September 2024 (119 Views)

How To Search For Bachelors, Masters Or Phd Scholarships In Germany . / Bachelors & Masters Scholarship In Norway 2022. / 5 Ways To Gain A Job Experience Before Your First Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gain Admission For Bachelors Abroad March Or September 2024 by Joeylala: 2:06am On Jan 03
Hello, it's 2024 and if you're interested in getting admission abroad (China) no scholarship for 2024 March intake. DM

My name is Oge, I'm a student of ZUST, China and I can fully help you gain Bachelors Admission for any of the majors I would list below.

My WhatsApp; +86 19564184935

Note: I am honest and I don't want headache on my DM. People should know that student visa is the best and most comfortable way to entire any country and then decide on what you want from the country (to study or to work).

Coming abroad has never been this easy or cheap, I have both listed the expenses and cost the entire journey would cost you Including the application fee, tuition fees which can be paid when you arrive, the visa processing expenses in Nigeria and my service fee, paid after you got admitted and I show your prove.

ALL BSC COURSES 2024.

MBSS
Intellectual Law
Administration Studies
Architecture Studies
Art Studies
Business Studies
Construction
Design Studies
Economic Studies
Education
Energy Studies
Engineering Studies
Environmental Studies
Fashion
Food and Beverage Studies
General Studies
Health Care
Humanities Studies
Journalism and Mass Communication
Languages
Law Studies
Life Sciences
Management Studies
Marketing Studies
Natural Sciences
Performing Arts
Social Sciences
Sport and Exercise Studies
Technology Studies
Tourism and Hospitality
Transportation and Logistics

FEE & EXPENSES.

- Application fee - 1,500RMB or 250,000 Naira.

- School/Tuition fees - 16,000RMB (Art), 18,000RMB(Science)

- Law Tuition and Medicine (MBSS) ranges from 22,000 to 26,000.

- Chineese Language (1 year program) 13,000RMB

Note: Tuition fees can be paid when you arrive your University.

- Visa Process expenses: 200,000 (It's you bill I just estimated what you could spend)

- Service Fee: 400,000 Naira (can be Paid after admission notice is out)

Contact me on Whatsapp: +86 19564184935 For more enquiries and for application documents needed.

For March intake admission already started and for September intake, you can choose to apply early to get the major you want.

For scholarship DM or see my other threads.

(1) (Reply)

Digital Growth Marketing Assistant Job / Computer Operator Needed In Abakpa, Enugu (N35,000) SSCE, OND Or NCE / Your Page & Contents Will Have Views If You Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.