Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nigerians Racists To Other Africans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Racists To Other Africans (228 Views)

Did Wole Soyinka Betray Other Africans Just To Get The Nobel Price. / Arabians Are Racists-fmr Kano Emir Daughter Sanusi Lamido Daughter Recounts / Is Nigeria cursed .... Check Out Some Hurtful Things Other Africans Are Saying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Racists To Other Africans by Bongadu: 5:25am On Jan 03
Why are Nigerians racists to other Africans but complain that other Africans are racists to them ??

I made a post about my country , not bad post , Nigerian mod took it down

What's the offend committed?? Nothing
Re: Nigerians Racists To Other Africans by Chimarto: 6:27am On Jan 03
Bongadu:
Why are Nigerians racists to other Africans but complain that other Africans are racists to them ??

When I see Igbo vs Yoruba fighting on nairaland land it amazes me on how we unity to fight Ghana, SA, Cameroon, Uganda and other African countries in tiktok. You need to see how Igbo and Yoruba join hand together on tiktok not on this nairaland
Re: Nigerians Racists To Other Africans by TopBanter: 7:06am On Jan 03
Bongadu:

You cannot be "racist" to someone who is same race as you. I.e a black person in this case. Prejudiced, xenophobic or bigoted are appropriate choices of words not "racist".

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Racists To Other Africans by Floky215: 7:12am On Jan 03
Chimarto:

When I see Igbo vs Yoruba fighting on nairaland land it amazes me on how we unity to fight Ghana, SA, Cameroon, Uganda and other African countries in tiktok. You need to see how Igbo and Yoruba join hand together on tiktok not on this nairaland

Nigeria is a very unique confederate entity...!!

We are one among the the few countries in the world who sees it as a sole right to quarrel/fight among ourselves and settles ourselves without an outsider...!!

The moment an outsider want to take advantage of the quarrel to attack or pick side would be met with barrage of attack from the quarrelling sides of Nigeria ..!!!

You as an outsider would not insult any Nigerian without going home with a bloody nose...!! All differences would be set aside to deal with the external threat ..!!

If our leaders are to be behaving like the ordinary citizens, we would have been among the top countries of the world, but unfortunately we only have criminals, bandits, drug dealers and ritualist as leader..!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Makes Another Empty Gamble / A Lesson To Learn From The Nigerian Civil War / First Female President: Samia Suluhu Hassan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.