Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. - Educational Services - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educational Services / A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. (162 Views)

JAMB: How Jamb's Incompetence Made Candidates Miss Exams Nationwide / Full List Of I.T Courses A - Z / HND Part-time Candidates Can Go For NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. by Elistho(m): 6:52am On Jan 03
For JAMB candidates, this is the right time to prepare, your exams comes in 3 months.

To score high in Use of English, I recommend a book, It's called A-Z of JAMB by Dele Ashade, with many testimonies from people including myself, I recommend this. I guarantee you nothing less than 70 in Use of English if you follow this book dogmatically.The book is currently out of stock in the market, check everywhere, you'll not see it.

That's why I sourced for the PDF of it, it'll be going for a giveaway price. It cuts across various aspects and sections of Jamb's Use of English.

Re: A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. by Elistho(m): 6:53am On Jan 03
The book goes for a thousand naira.

You get immediately payment is confirmed.

Join this group using the link, send a message that you want to pay A-Z, payment details will be sent to you.

https:///Gpp7gGLxPVlB8SFoh2zeTS
Re: A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. by Elistho(m): 10:46am On Jan 03
Please if you've paid, send a message for your book.
Re: A-Z Of JAMB For 2024 Candidates. by Elistho(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06
Book is still available.

(1) (Reply)

Sure You Can Have 7 A's And Do Well In Your Post UTME / NYSC Relocation, Redeployment,ppa Posting Etc. / Be Your Biggest Fan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.