Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi (938 Views)

Less Than 24hrs After Attacking Obi , Dave Umahi Lost Senatorial Risk 2yrs Jail / "I Never Said Ebonyi People Should Not Vote For Peter Obi" - Dave Umahi / Peter, Peter, Peter Everywhere You Go. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Tap0lane: 9:17am On Jan 03
Who will you chose

Pandora criminal Peter Obi - former governor of Anambra who looted Anambra commonwealth stealing ₦250 million monthly for solid 8 years, looted into his daughter Pandora account, looted to build Abuja PH n UK Next, brewery, looted into his cronies biz in Orient Petroleum which after 13 years is yet to produce a lite of fuel talk more of diesel.

OR

Engima Dave Umahi I don't even need to list his antecedent, it speak for itself. We all can attest to his antecedent which was why he was able to move from PDP to APC and win.

His appointed as minister of works n the result joy from Nigerians be it Yoruba Hausa Fulani n Igbo testify to what an Engima Umahi is when it comes to construction in Nigeria. Doing more the like of Anambra Enugu Ogun Katsina with far less.

Rejoinder - https://www.nairaland.com/7956770/dapo-abiodun-ogun-akinwumi-adesina#127754183

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Tap0lane: 9:19am On Jan 03
Over to you guys

Omobude244:
Between Dapo Abiodun of ogun state and Akinwumi Adesina of ADB, who will u support as president?

my choice: i will choose Dapo or anyone worst than him over Adesina
reason: we will all join hands and destroy this country.

Dapo Abiodun
He is the current governor of Ogun state and one of the worst governors in Nigeria

Akin Adesina
Best minister of agriculture we ever had till date
he revolutionized the agricultural sector and currently heading Africa development bank since 2015
Sirianese:

Dapo is a wild animal

Truths9ja:
you funny 😄 with your post here

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Tap0lane: 9:21am On Jan 03
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by nedu666: 9:23am On Jan 03
For job of gateman, na your papa I go employ.

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by jkpbestseries: 9:44am On Jan 03
David Umahi is better for me

4 Likes

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Righthussle: 10:17am On Jan 03
Tap0lane:
Over to you guys

Na so you wan start this new year ?

3 Likes

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Isobug: 10:31am On Jan 03
Tap0lane:
Who will you chose

Pandora criminal Peter Obi - former governor of Anambra who looted Anambra commonwealth stealing ₦250 million monthly for solid 8 years, looted into his daughter Pandora account, looted to build Abuja PH n UK Next, brewery, looted into his cronies biz in Orient Petroleum which after 13 years is yet to produce a lite of fuel talk more of diesel.

OR

Engima Dave Umahi I don't even need to list his antecedent, it speak for itself. We all can attest to his antecedent which was why he was able to move from PDP to APC and win.

His appointed as minister of works n the result joy from Nigerians be it Yoruba Hausa Fulani n Igbo testify to what an Engima Umahi is when it comes to construction in Nigeria. Doing more the like of Anambra Enugu Ogun Katsina with far less.

Rejoinder - https://www.nairaland.com/7956770/dapo-abiodun-ogun-akinwumi-adesina#127754183
Peter Obi any day anytime, twice on a Wednesday Morning.
Na your sorry political jobbers like you regard Umahi that treated workers of Ebonyi like slaves and made Ebonyi governance a family affairs. Built hospitals and Schools to his name

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by blancsn1: 11:15am On Jan 03
Of course then you later complain of bad leadership.

Same Pandora Peter Obi that would not pay minimum wage during his 8 years

Owe doctors n lecture over a year salary

Increase tuition but 300%

Was unable to build a single school Tru his 8 years.

Make we no talk ₦250 million he looted monthly for 8 years, millions of dollars looted into his daughter Gabrielle's Pandora account. Millions looted to build Next UK Abuja n PH yet the bastard was chased out from UK like a common criminal after being jailed for fraud.

Isobug:

Peter Obi any day anytime, twice on a Wednesday Morning.
Na your sorry political jobbers like you regard Umahi that treated workers of Ebonyi like slaves and made Ebonyi governance a family affairs. Built hospitals and Schools to his name

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by muykem: 11:20am On Jan 03
Igbo man will occupy Aso rock if they can support someone like David Umahi. Peter Obi is too sentimental and myopic to rule Nigeria. He enjoying engaging in trivial issues like women.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by KwuoteYourFada: 11:37am On Jan 03
muykem:
Igbo man will occupy Aso rock if they can support someone like David Umahi. Peter Obi is too sentimental and myopic to rule Nigeria. He enjoying engaging in trivial issues like women.

Nobody hates umahi here he's our brother

if he comes out Tomorrow you people will still hate him and call him names

The loss at Lagos is still giving you people PTSD

Obi is loved accross Nigeria the votes reflected it

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Wainey: 11:37am On Jan 03
jkpbestseries:
David Umahi is a better person.
Tribalism has made some persons see Obi as a good man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by KwuoteYourFada: 11:39am On Jan 03
Wainey:
David Umahi is a better person.
Tribalism has made some persons see Obi as a good man

Yes those Yorubas in Lagos,The people in platue, Benue, Nassarawa Abuja are tribalists
What a clown 🤡
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Wainey: 11:39am On Jan 03
KwuoteYourFada:

Nobody hates umahi here he's our brother

if he comes out Tomorrow you people will still hate him and call him names

The loss at Lagos is still giving you people PTSD

Obi is loved accross Nigeria the votes reflected it
Umahi will definitely collect my vote.

Obi is a crook

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by KwuoteYourFada: 11:42am On Jan 03
Wainey:
Umahi will definitely collect my vote.

Obi is a crook

Good for you he's still my brother cheesy

Lagosians know better imagine not voting someone who supposedly transformed the state and voted for Obi

After all the balogun stadium noise

Obi na bahd guy no doubt cheesy

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Burob: 12:02pm On Jan 03
KwuoteYourFada:

Lagosians know better imagine not voting someone who supposedly transformed the state and voted for Obi

After this your assertion, yet that stupid Gringory Obi still claimed the election was rigged?

He is yet to congratulate your president?
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Benwallt(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03
Obi can never win election in Nigeria. The crook is dirty from head to toe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Totilopussylick(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03
Can Dave umahi become president someday if he contest?

Since no igbo man will rule Nigeria I doubt that
Benwallt:
Obi can never win election in Nigeria. The crook is dirty from head to toe.
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Benwallt(m): 12:21pm On Jan 03
Totilopussylick:
Can Dave umahi become president someday if he contest?

Since no igbo man will rule Nigeria I doubt that

Yes bros. I can assure you that. Umahi will be the first elected president of Igbo extraction. The man is good.

Umahi will repair the damage done igbo political trajectory by Obi and the brigade of his lap dogs. Igbo man will rule Nigeria but not Obi
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by LOVEALAIGBO: 12:52pm On Jan 03
jkpbestseries:

But of course he is! He’s been a obedient ‘okoro slave’ that knows who his boss is! He’s prepared not to rock the boat but allow his masters have anything of his they want in the erroneous belief they will give him a few crumbs from the high table and make him president one day! I mean….what’s there not to ‘like’ about him!?
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by SpatialKing(m): 1:09pm On Jan 03
Peter Obi any time

2 Likes

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by TopBanter: 1:34pm On Jan 03
@OP.

The record of both men, as two-term governors of SE States, can be inspected sidde by side.

It should then be fairly obvious that Umahi is far superior to Obi if leadership efficacy and productivity is the criteria for comparison.
Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Wainey: 3:21pm On Jan 03
KwuoteYourFada:

Obi was no3 in a 3man race grin

1 Like

Re: Between Peter Peter Obi & Dave Umahi by Nightwolf1: 4:14pm On Jan 03
The both men are better than thîefnubu 😋😋

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Elections: Avoiding A Political Crisis / Nigerians Should Boycott Saturday's Elections / Is Ribadu Currupt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.