Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro (1942 Views)

How To Track A Stolen Brand New Unboxed Iphone / I Just Got The New Redmi Note 9S (unboxing Pictures) / 6gb ram 64gb weeks Tecno Camon 12pro For Sale 30k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by maxiuc(m): 9:38am On Jan 03
My brother lost his phone this morning and the person that picked it switched it off please can the phone be tracked with the IMEI number and can anyone suggest where and how it can tracked,

Location Owerri please anyone with ideas of phone tracking should please help out and we settle when the phone is recovered thanks
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by Lucasinho(m): 9:59am On Jan 03
Douglas and Ikenegbu boys don pick am, people wey Dem pick their iPhone never recover am shocked

Otilorrrrrrr angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by noobody(m): 10:31am On Jan 03
maxiuc:
My brother lost his phone this morning and the person that picked it switched it off please can the phone be tracked with the IMEI number and can anyone suggest where and how it can tracked,

Location Owerri please anyone with ideas of phone tracking should please help out and we settle when the phone is recovered thanks

This is very easy,you don't need to involve or pay any police to do imei tracking,

Redmi devices have mi cloud features that enables you to activate lost mode and track your device,it would locate the device to the exact house the device is.

But only if you activated mi account.

If not,pay police to do imei tracking o

12 Likes

Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by noobody(m): 10:36am On Jan 03
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by munavi: 1:42pm On Jan 03
noobody:

This is very easy,you don't need to involve or pay any police to do imei tracking,

Redmi devices have mi cloud features that enables you to activate lost mode and track your device,it would locate the device to the exact house the device is.

But only if you activated mi account.

If not,pay police to do imei tracking o
Lost my redmi note 7 two years ago. This thing didn't work back then.
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by noobody(m): 3:25pm On Jan 03
munavi:
Lost my redmi note 7 two years ago. This thing didn't work back then.

You did not activated find my device after setting up mi account

1 Like

Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:52pm On Jan 03
Why do Nigerians always steal phones? WHY? IS SICKENING.
JUST RETURN THE PHONE TO THE OWNER WITH A WITNESS PRESENT THERE,SIMPLE. AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD. sad THIS IS WHAT I DO. STOP STEALING PHONES NAIJA YOUTHS.RETURN THE PHONE IF IS NOT YOURS. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by Bigseven(m): 4:04pm On Jan 03
Use shango for the person make others stop stealing
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by Mcmichaelin1: 4:05pm On Jan 03
maxiuc:

I can track it for you but you need to report at the nearest police station first

1 Like

Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by Starboytwo(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03
Yoruba say Ile Oba to Jo, ewa lo bu si

Too tired to translate.

In summarry, Otilor. God will provide.
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by HugeElephant(f): 11:46pm On Jan 03
Starboytwo:
Yoruba say Ile Oba to Jo, ewa lo bu si

Too tired to translate.

In summarry, Otilor. God will provide.

Ile oba to jona fit no rise again o.
Oba fit find hin staff on jiji or olx wink
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by Holybaddo: 12:57am On Jan 04
Lucasinho:
Douglas and Ikenegbu boys don pick am, people wey Dem pick their iPhone never recover am shocked

Otilorrrrrrr angry
🤣🤣🤣😂🤣
It was possible till I saw Owerri 🤣
Kiss it good bye
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by MrAgbako: 5:00am On Jan 04
PARADIZEPRIEST:
JUST RETURN THE PHONE TO THE OWNER WITH A WITNESS PRESENT THERE,SIMPLE. AND LEAVE THE REST TO GOD. sad THIS IS WHAT I DO. STOP STEALING PHONES NAIJA YOUTHS.RETURN THE PHONE IF IS NOT YOURS. shocked
if the government do the needful nobody will steal phone. Nobody would wanna steal a thing that can be easily tracked and put them in trouble.
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by Godsonkemz(m): 5:27am On Jan 04
Only in Owerri I was a carjoled for returning things passengers left in my vehicle and ATM card that was forgotten at ATM machine even though I've lost mine severally in other vehicles. What is not mine doesn't move me let alone attract me.
But as for Imo people, mehn these guys have dead conscience.

1 Like

Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by munavi: 7:34am On Jan 04
noobody:

You did not activated find my device after setting up mi account
I did. Also, I now use a redmi note 10 and the feature is activated but I tried reporting it as a lost device on my PC and nothing worked. Even the alarm feature didn't work.
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by noobody(m): 11:19am On Jan 04
munavi:
I did. Also, I now use a redmi note 10 and the feature is activated but I tried reporting it as a lost device on my PC and nothing worked. Even the alarm feature didn't work.

Alarm feature won't work if the phone is switched off.

Another angu is most likely the battery is dead,it won't ping any location ,

Activating lost mode won't work if it has not been on for a very long time,

The steps are to be taken immediately the theft or loss occurred,

On your new Redmi note 10,try to do find my device now and see if it would ping your current location
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:22am On Jan 04
MrAgbako:
if the government do the needful nobody will steal phone. Nobody would wanna steal a thing that can be easily tracked and put them in trouble.
flenzy excuse you give is evil.
if you depend on govt to survive instead of depending on GOD your maker,then you are totally ignorant of your purpose in life. DESPITE HOW SWEET AMERICAN GOVT SOUNDS,THEY STILL HAVE MASSIVE POOR PEOPLE IN PHILADELPHIA, HARLEM,TAXAS,ETC. DONT PUT YA FAITH IN GOVT,PUT YOUR FAITH IN GOD,WORK AND PRAY YOU WILL SMILE. TAKING SOMEONE PHONE FOR NOTHING,IS STEALING.Except you took it for collateral for loan you gave or job you did for someone angry
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by MrAgbako: 10:51pm On Jan 04
PARADIZEPRIEST:
flenzy excuse you give is evil.
if you depend on govt to survive instead of depending on GOD your maker,then you are totally ignorant of your purpose in life. DESPITE HOW SWEET AMERICAN GOVT SOUNDS,THEY STILL HAVE MASSIVE POOR PEOPLE IN PHILADELPHIA, HARLEM,TAXAS,ETC. DONT PUT YA FAITH IN GOVT,PUT YOUR FAITH IN GOD,WORK AND PRAY YOU WILL SMILE. TAKING SOMEONE PHONE FOR NOTHING,IS STEALING.Except you took it for collateral for loan you gave or job you did for someone angry
Did I in any way support the stealing of someone's phone or any other thing else in my previous post on this topic?
My wanting for government to take adequate measures to tackle and reduce this problem to a bearable minimum does not mean I support the stealing of phones. Pls next time try read to understand one's perspectives before you jumping and playing your judgmental card and also talking about God this and God that. God won't come down and put laws in place for you to checkmate your wayward neighbors. What you can do for yourself God won't do it for you
Re: Stolen Brand New Redmi Note 12pro by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:22pm On Jan 06
PARADIZEPRIEST:

(1) (Reply)

Need A Sagem Wellphone Cd-rom 4 Software Installation / How To Get Free 4gb Data On Etisalat / The Truth About Mtn's "Unlimited" Night Data Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.