Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode (5363 Views)

4000 Healthy Old Layer Birds For Sale At A Sweet Price. / Help: Have Been Feeding Layer Birds For 4 Weeks Now No Single Egg / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Munzy14(m): 11:08am On Mar 27
Fembleez1:

Okay. Do you have a rough guess of what pay for a Farmhand should be per month?

Oh, I get that now. I can get that done. Thank you so much sir.
If you will provide accommodation, 35k and above is the range. Plus routine greasing of palm so he/she can work well as human.

One serious advise, make sure you live closer to the farm..This will save you a lot as human are not to be trusted.

6 Likes

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Fembleez1(m): 11:29pm On Mar 31
Munzy14:

If you will provide accommodation, 35k and above is the range. Plus routine greasing of palm so he/she can work well as human.

One serious advise, make sure you live closer to the farm..This will save you a lot as human are not to be trusted.

Thank you so much for this information sir. At present, I can only be available on some weekends to go see for myself since I will be busy working. Though I have someone who can be available to supervise when I am not around.
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 5:12pm On Apr 24
Yet another vaccination day!!!
More updates soon.

We muveeeeee!!!!

1 Like

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Kehfie(f): 8:21pm On Apr 24
Boss at this rate, the day we finally see you'll beg me with like 100 birds tongue
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 9:29pm On Apr 26
Kehfie:
Boss at this rate, the day we finally see you'll beg me with like 100 birds tongue
*Smiles... wink
Don't worry, I'll make it 100 + 1.

1 Like

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 8:06am On Apr 27
Quick one

For the ones who asked me on my Tg on the Enzymes I use in my cheap feed formulation, below is the picture.

Faczyme multi feed enzymes BY Finely Animal Care.

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by azikiweironsi(m): 10:10am On Apr 27
jidestroud:
Quick one

For the ones who asked me on my Tg on the Enzymes I use in my cheap feed formulation, below is the picture.

Faczyme multi feed enzymes BY Finely Animal Care.

Boss, please can you share your cheap feed formulation with us and from how many weeks old did you start giving them
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 11:19am On Apr 27
jidestroud:
Day 10 Zero Mortality (405 chicks)

I will be treating them against cocci. The anticocci used is a liquid based one. This would be continued on Day 11 too.
Would this steps work for boillers too, are Ami going ng to use another method
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 11:28am On Apr 27
jidestroud:
Was supposed to upgrade their feeds from the New Hope 320 to New Hope 321, but Oboyeeeeeee!!! The price na dieeeeeeee. Crazily expensive jare!!! I think I am done with the New Hope Brand grin
What's the difference between both?
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 11:33am On Apr 27
jidestroud:
Day 24 1 mortality (404 chicks remaining)

Wow I did get my first casualty today. grin. Glad it was just one. The little rascal wouldn't just stop getting under my foot. Next thing i heard was "pifffffffffffffffffffffff". cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Na so i raise my hat to a fallen soldier.

Hope it goes to chicken heaven because na suicide case b dis o!!!!

Cause of Death: Overcrowding due to neglect & procrastination.
Murder actually, but their wahala day their body
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 11:39am On Apr 27
chukskafor:
Not a thing for the weak in heart my dear and definitely not a good venture for a newbie at the moment....
My candid opinion, if you haven't done it before, now is actually not the best time, don't follow trend, follow tide.
I wish to start 50 boilers by the end of the month I be newbie , should I disembark
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 2:28pm On Apr 27
Tijani009:

I wish to start 50 boilers by the end of the month I be newbie , should I disembark
For now, the prices of Broilers are overrated. Imagine buying a broiler DOC for a thousand plus (N1000+)? God forbids!!!
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27
Tijani009:

Would this steps work for boillers too, are Ami going ng to use another method
Get a broiler program chart.
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 2:34pm On Apr 27
azikiweironsi:

Boss, please can you share your cheap feed formulation with us and from how many weeks old did you start giving them
hmmm... well, it's simply a mixture of Palleted wheat offal, pkc, enzymes, oysters shell and .... (I intentionally left out on what ratio). I introduced the feed to them since 9 weeks of age.

1 Like

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 3:03pm On Apr 27
jidestroud:

Get a broiler program chart.
How please
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 3:07pm On Apr 27
jidestroud:

For now, the prices of Broilers are overrated. Imagine buying a broiler DOC for a thousand plus (N1000+)? God forbids!!!
But the price per killo has also increased simultaneously right? Price of rearing increses so does profits abi or it's the opposite??
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 9:43am On Apr 28
Day 117 7 Mortality, 20 Sold (378 Birds Remaining)

Unfortunately, I have been away from my birds for some weeks. I had to put them in care of a trusted friend who indeed delivered (7 mortality not bad jare, plus my own join oooo grin).

So far, everything seems to be on track, well, except for the overcrowding. I knowwwww....it is damn overcrowded cry. Hopefully, I intend moving them out to a deep-litter pen but it's about 91% completed. cry

Nevertheless, the birds have been eating away my resources walahitalai!!! Damboroba shege banza!!! Thank God for the theme of this Year; No gree for anybody. I dey give them woto-woto. All things being equal, I should start having eggs next month angry.

3 Likes

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Kehfie(f): 1:46pm On Apr 28
Well done
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 3:47pm On Apr 28
Kehfie:
Well done

Tanku ma!!! cool

1 Like

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 7:26pm On Apr 29
Update...

Contemplating debeaking the birds angry. Tired of the rascals peaking at my toenails.

And just Maybe Sell off another 50 pieces.

1 Like

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Tijani009: 11:25am On Apr 30
jidestroud:

Is at that because of this increment profit won't be made, because I am guessing increase in expenditure should = increase in selling price
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by epainos: 11:53am On Apr 30
jidestroud:
Day 117 7 Mortality, 20 Sold (378 Birds Remaining)

Unfortunately, I have been away from my birds for some weeks. I had to put them in care of a trusted friend who indeed delivered (7 mortality not bad jare, plus my own join oooo grin).

So far, everything seems to be on track, well, except for the overcrowding. I knowwwww....it is damn overcrowded cry. Hopefully, I intend moving them out to a deep-litter pen but it's about 91% completed. cry

Nevertheless, the birds have been eating away my resources walahitalai!!! Damboroba shege banza!!! Thank God for the theme of this Year; No gree for anybody. I dey give them woto-woto. All things being equal, I should start having eggs next month angry.

I wish to be around and entertain myself watching your birds in this place during the time you place feed in the trays. World War III. Would be very interesting.
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 1:21pm On Apr 30
epainos:

I wish to be around and entertain myself watching your birds in this place during the time you place feed in the trays. World War III. Would be very interesting.

You gerrrrrrit!!! grin
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by NJV: 7:32am On May 01
Pls what's the price of new hope feeds?
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 1:29pm On May 01
NJV:
Pls what's the price of new hope feeds?
Depends on the Number. New Hope 321 is sold for N13,950 over here (Grower)
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by NJV: 5:39pm On May 01
jidestroud:

Depends on the Number. New Hope 321 is sold for N13,950 over here (Grower)

Sorry o, I actually meant the one for broilers
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 6:00pm On May 01
NJV:

Sorry o, I actually meant the one for broilers

Broiler still depends on the Number. 520 is N15,900.
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by NJV: 6:16pm On May 01
jidestroud:

Broiler still depends on the Number. 520 is N15,900.

Ok thank you sir
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Kehfie(f): 7:12pm On May 01
Boss pls whats the address of where you buy the feeds cos someone just tried to sell me grower for 16k
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by jidestroud(m): 9:06pm On May 01
Kehfie:
Boss pls whats the addredd of where you buy the feeds cos someone just tried to sell me grower for 16k
New Hope Grower Bag 321 is N13,950 @Agbara, (The dealer is a friend). N14,250 @ Agric Ayetodo farms at Ojo Barracks.

1 Like

Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Kehfie(f): 10:08pm On May 01
jidestroud:

New Hope Grower Bag 321 is N13,950 @Agbara, (The dealer is a friend). N14,250 @ Agric Ayetodo farms at Ojo Barracks.

Thank you so much
Re: 400 Layer Birds Start-up Episode by Kehfie(f): 10:12pm On May 01
jidestroud:

Do you mind sharing the address of the Agbara dealer.. or general vicinity. It will be easier to get from there even if not quite at the price he/she gives to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Our Cages For Your Poultry Farms@65,000 / How Many Kg Of Garri Can We Get From 1 Tonne Of Cassava / Brown Layers Vs Black Layers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.