Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

To The People Always Asking These Questions, Get In Here! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To The People Always Asking These Questions, Get In Here! (83 Views)

Make Money Online - Ask Questions & Get Answered!! / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / Answer These Questions Before You Take A Loan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

To The People Always Asking These Questions, Get In Here! by Yashita: 1:47pm On Jan 03
To the 9-5ers always asking these question's: I’ve saved 200k…, I have 500k…, I have 1m…, I saved 2m…, 3m, etc., which business can I venture into that will make me profit?

Hope you know that starting a successful business requires 2 things:

1. Your undivided attention and presence: here, you still have to go to your 9-5 job to keep your monthly income flowing. Time would not permit you to attend your business fully.

2. Start up capital: here the percentage from your capital required to buy your necessary equipment even before the raw material can consume like 75% of it.

Expression of Opinion:
Why not be a business investor to other businesses and earn 2 - 3% ROI of your capital?

There are some businesses that are looking for investors of capital to augment their establishment, you can sign a contract with them while they give you a % of your investment on a monthly basis.

👉🏾What’s your school of thought on this?
👉🏾 If a company is looking for investors now with a 2% interest offer (monthly), will you go for it?

Dear MOD, please 🙏 move to front page for exchange of ideas.

(1) (Reply)

How to make Liquid Soap For Sale,home Use And Sourvenir / How To Measure The Effectiveness Of Integrated Marketing Campaigns / Product Packaging In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.