Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,545 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! (2197 Views)

Lagos Is Yoruba State And Yoruba Land- Yul Edochie / Kanu Nwankwo: Enugu Is Peaceful Because Ugwuanyi Is A Peaceful Leader / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Godfullsam(m): 10:12am On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

😂😂😂. Mention any SW state that is at Par with Owerri. I am waiting

Little wonder people from all nook and cranny in Nigeria are trooping to owerri in their thousands daily for a better life and opportunities.

Odeh.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by nothingspoil70: 10:36am On Jan 04
Dey play. In fact Enugu is a n man's land
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Af0nja: 12:40pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

I saw their association sign post in Owerri today, while driving through Ama JK.

I would have taken the picture of the building 😂.

Don't mind tribal bigots that haven't left Ore before.

Amajieke , which one is ama jk
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Af0nja: 12:40pm On Jan 04
Jeon:
Nah ibo person dy behind this account.

Igbo not I**
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by hakeemhakeem(m): 12:58pm On Jan 04
sweerychick:
Of course Na.. who's stoping a Yoruba person to govern Enugu as long as the person is of good character and leadership. Igbos will overwhelmingly support that!. We are not Tribalistic as you think

Wey Ebonyi man was pushed back is that place a Yoruba man is welcome to contest
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by AcuraZDX: 2:50pm On Jan 04
Af0nja:

Amajieke , which one is ama jk

Ama JK.

JK means John Kennedy

Amah means Junction in Owerri Igbo dialect. Stop putting mouth in things you have no idea of. I'm a born Owerri man.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by AcuraZDX: 2:52pm On Jan 04
Godfullsam:

Little wonder people from all nook and cranny in Nigeria are trooping to owerri in their thousands daily for a better life and opportunities.

Odeh.

This one na big clown. People have been trooping to Lagos, NIGERIAs former capital even before your father was born. Lagos belongs to every NIGERIAN cry!!
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by AcuraZDX: 2:58pm On Jan 04
Godfullsam:

Are the bold the only people you know?
You really don't know anything.

Tell me about your own father na. Or are you a product of baby factory like many of your people on this forum?

Let's know your father a bit. Charity begins at home

You see how ashamed you're 😂. You cant even mention the retch that deposited his watery semen to produce you.

Don't cry kiddo
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Godfullsam(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

This one na big clown. People have been trooping to Lagos, NIGERIAs former capital even before your father was born. Lagos belongs to every NIGERIAN cry!!

They are also trooping to ogun, oyo ,kano , kaduna PH etc in their thousands .
Tel me if those states were also former fct.

If owerri is as developed as you painted it, we won't be seeing such influx of miscreants.
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by ogashman(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04
Vivianat:
The southeastern indigent Yoruba people needs to get into government in their indigenous areas

Yes,you re rice
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Godfullsam(m): 3:35pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

You see how ashamed you're 😂. You cant even mention the retch that deposited his watery semen to produce you.

Don't cry kiddo

I have told you all that you need to know about my dad in my first comment. I have also said why he is far better than all the heros in your cured region combined.

But I won't bother asking about your own father because your attitude is a clear proof that you are a product of baby factory.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by AcuraZDX: 3:48pm On Jan 04
Godfullsam:

If owerri is as developed as you painted it, we won't be seeing such influx of miscreants.

Like I said, as a Nigerian, you're free to travel to any part of the country to reside or trade.

I can swear with my life that you're not residing in your hometown.
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Goodvibes007: 3:50pm On Jan 04
Godfullsam:

The other day, Soludo was complaining about how Anambrans were fleeing their state. I wonder why they hate their own region so much.

Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by AcuraZDX: 3:52pm On Jan 04
Godfullsam:

I have told you all that you need to know about my dad in my first comment. I have also said why he is far better than all the heros in your cured region combined.

But I won't bother asking about your own father because your attitude is a clear proof that you are a product of baby factory.

You said nothing kid. Who is your daddy again?

Your Reverend Kingsman of all time, after Oduduwa that fell from the sky, died by consuming rat poison. So which hero are you bragging about from your region flowing of milk and honey?
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Godfullsam(m): 5:08pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

Like I said, as a Nigerian, you're free to travel to any part of the country to reside or trade.

I can swear with my life that you're not residing in your hometown.

You are not a Nigerian. You are a biafran.
Stay in your region, that is the best way to send a strong message that you want out
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by dettolgel: 5:15pm On Jan 04
Raskimonojendor:

Dey deceive yourself. You can only try to fool people that are mumus.

- Ordinary mayor of Aba, you brought up your clanish, caste system and tribal politics.
- Bianca Ojukwu was told to return to Enugu when she tried to contest in Anambra.
- Your people chased Betty Akeredolu away from Imo when she tried to contest for Senate under imo because she married a Yoruba man.
- Ordinary market election in Anambra, Peter Obi would not let people from other state/region contest
E.t.c.

I think you are a little bit off today. Based on what the op posted where exactly do you intend to chase the indigenous Yorubas to?
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by dettolgel: 5:17pm On Jan 04
Goodvibes007:

The other day, Soludo was complaining about how Anambrans were fleeing their state. I wonder why they hate their own region so much.

Since in terms of tribe Yoruba has the highest number of Nigerian tribe living in the UK and US. So why are Yorubas fleeing not only from their land but also from their country? grin
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by AcuraZDX: 5:35pm On Jan 04
Godfullsam:

You are not a Nigerian. You are a biafran.
Stay in your region, that is the best way to send a strong message that you want out

The same Biafra that when you hear it, you start having migraine.

Same Baifra that use Monday to sit at home in solidarity of their detained leader and all you do is still mock those that want out and obeys.

Do you see your stupidity in 3D?
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by gare(f): 5:49pm On Jan 04
Vivianat:
After the majority Igbo, the Yoruba people are another significant ethnic group found present in Enugu; other groups include the Hausa, Kanuri, Ijaw, and Fulani people... Time for a Yoruba governor in Enugu

Infact Yoruba own the whole country, make we rest I beg
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by Af0nja: 6:48pm On Jan 04
AcuraZDX:

Ama JK.

JK means John Kennedy

Amah means Junction in Owerri Igbo dialect. Stop putting mouth in things you have no idea of. I'm a born Owerri man.

Ok sir
Re: Enugu Is Yoruba Land. Proof! by yommen: 7:11pm On Jan 04
nonhuman:
This type of statement doesn't agitate the Igbos, we are not like Yoruba people that shivers on hearing such statement, we know who we are

If a Yoruba man can proof beyond doubt that he can perform and make the people happy he will be voted for trust me

Sorry, you don't know who you are. Well, history knows better. There are more Igbos involved in SW politics than others' involvement in SE politics. No be unna Anambra wan employ talk say make non Anambra people (even fellow Igbos) no apply? That's who you are na. You see?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu / Gen. Azazi Is New National Security Adviser / Jonathan Will Unite Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.