Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu (2223 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Struggles To Prevent Husband From Eating Mistress' Concoctions / Betty Akeredolu Chased Out Of APC Secretariat In Imo / Ondo Primary: PDP Begins Accreditation Of Delegates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by jonnex: 12:45pm On Apr 21
Still on Ondo State Governorship Primaries: Just Thinking AloudπŸ€”

By Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu

What happened, yesterday, at the primaries was unprecedented. It was terrible! Never experienced that kind of kangaroo and fraudulent primaries in Ondo State in the last 7 years. It was like Aketi's adversaries have succeeded in urinating on his grave with relish. The hands of professional election riggers known and unknown were all over the place. Without credible elections, Nigeria will continue to crawl with disabilities in leadership given that the power interlopers at the helm of affairs lack character, compassion, sincerity of purpose, mental and intellectual capacities for providing quality leadership required to stand firm and engage in impactful developmental strides. It will interest you to note that, throughout the election cycles during Aketi's time, elections were relatively free and fair. Though tension soaked yet interesting to be involved or watch. No thuggery, (Aketi was known for NOT encouraging thuggery), voters voted in peace without molestation. Go and verify as PO would say. I make bold to say that Nigeria witnessed peace and decorum in the conduct of elections in Ondo State while Aketi was the Governor. Imagine, PDP won 2 MHA seats in Akoko and Aketi didn't upturn them. I remember party stalwarts wanted him to reverse the results to favour APC but he refused stating that it was the choice of the constituents. I was very proud of my husband because that's how things should be if we were in a sane clime. Sadly Nigeria is a ZOO! It is heartbreaking that the positive changes in the conduct of elections that Aketi nurtured for 7 years have been thrown to the dogs. Thuggery is back in Ondo State politics with vengance. Beeni! Big time!!!

Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu writes from Owo, Ondo State

πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

This write-up shows how wicked and a liar this shameless woman is, during their time in Ondo state was when democracy was murdered when Aketi was rigged to win the ticket, she and her family were busy collecting money from almost all aspirants of APC in Ondo State, she formed a conventional 419 ring cartel where she recruited her Igbo folks as catchers while she turned Ondo State people to mugus, where they will collect money from more than three aspirants for just one position, as she suddenly forgot how they hijacked voting process from Akoko to Akure? That was the daylight robbery that produced the current House of Representatives member Gboyega Adefarati when Hon. Adeogun was denied the ticket, has this lucifer forgot so soon how they wrote results in Government house, she has also suddenly forgot thugs in Aketi's branded campaign vehicles displaying guns, shooting on air to scare opposition during election? has she forgot how Femi Adekanbi was chased out of Owo during the election period in Owo? How the current Deputy Governor was harassed in his Owo hometown? This shameless woman has also forgot how she turned herself to a dictator in our state where if you don't bribe her you can not get anything in the state despite not holding any constitutional office, how she took 800 SUBEB contracts to herself out of 1660 contacts meant for the state, how she took state apparatus to her village for campaign for her failed senatorial election in Imo south senatorial election, how she tried to imposed an igbo woman in Odigbo Local Government as chairman as against the wish of the people, is that democracy? Very soon we are going to open the books of looting of our treasury by her, her children and in-laws.
This shameless former fingerlinks seller now a billionaire has the guts to call Nigeria a ZOO and it is this same ZOO that you looted from that gave you that status of a billionaire and choice properties scattered allover the world, may God punishment locate you IJMN.
As far as Ondo State is concerned you are a foreigner here and you don't have any stake here rather than to retrieve all you have stolen from our state, all our state vehicles you and your family took away will be retrieve from all of you.

Olujimi Adekanle JAF
Public Affairs Analyst.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by jonnex: 12:48pm On Apr 21
Referring this country as ZOO is an insult to this nation.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by TossTos: 12:54pm On Apr 21
Betty reminds me of the saying " ye who's without sin be the first to cast the stone "
Mrs Betty !..

4 Likes

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Gentino(m): 1:02pm On Apr 21
This news is fake and malicious defamation against Betty by her enemies. Betty can't quote PO and still calls Nigeria a zoo. The person who posted this rubbish here is responsible for the composition of this ill-fated character assassination.

3 Likes

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by 2023Blessed: 1:07pm On Apr 21
So Betty can refer to Nigeria as a zoo?
No matter how much you feed, dress and makeup a monkey, it will never transform to be a human. That's the case of Betty.

After the show of favouritism and impunity in Ondo that pitched the then deputy governor against her and her children, she has the guts to call out others who have now outsmarted her and her cohorts in the same dirty politics. Shame!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Apr 21
cheesy

Pained and cry cry Betty grin Allow Ondo State to rest, na by force?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by atiku4President(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21
jonnex:
To believe the nonsense above as true shows how debased and unfortunate you are. You are part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by ASAPFERG: 1:46pm On Apr 21
I blame akeredolu for stopping so low to date not to talk of marrying this ugly animal looking omo nna.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by abobote: 1:57pm On Apr 21
Yes, Aketi was a fine gentleman and there was no reported incident of thuggery during his time.
Rigging, you can't take that away from any Nigeria politician.
Though some are worse, like Bello, Uzodimma and Wike are in the same league when it comes to rigging. They can kill the whole state to have their way

But your husband had his time and now he's no more, we expect you to mourn him in peace and forget about politics at least for now

3 Likes

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by seanfer(m): 1:57pm On Apr 21
I will try not to believe that Akeredolu's widow will call the country a zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by abobote: 1:58pm On Apr 21
ASAPFERG:
I blame akeredolu for stopping so low to date not to talk of marrying this ugly animal looking omo nna.
Maybe he would have been a Governor without this woman.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Raskimonojendor: 1:59pm On Apr 21
Is this true? If is then she is mentally sick..she is angry that Olusola Oke lost. The husband of her friend from Imo.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Raskimonojendor: 2:01pm On Apr 21
jonnex:
If the report is true, then she is IPOB afterall as na dem dey call Nigeria zoo..

But I won't like to believe this is fake news.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by ASAPFERG: 2:05pm On Apr 21
abobote:

as handsome as he his, he shouldn't have even fvck that woman sef.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Melagros(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21
COMRADES, this woman is stupid, so the primary that produced your husband as the flag-bearer is credible while, the one that produced Luky was rigged
If I may ask, has the evil APC ever conducted any primary election that is credible in Nigeria before?

1 Like

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by silverlinen(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21
Damnnn

Tgis Betty of a woman, is so Stoopid and foolish.

Corntree wey she,her husband and close relatives loot from nai she dey call zoo??

Mehn...she ought to be stoned for saying that.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Obakoolex(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21
What's the source of this news

I hardly believe Betty would call Nigeria a zoo!

But if it's confirmed to be true, then the woman needs psychiatrist.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by richiemcgold: 3:07pm On Apr 21
This woman is still pained.

Has she forgotten how her husband won the same primary in 2016?

I hope my Ondo people still remember the abracadabra and kangaroo primary that took place that year in Dome, Alagbaka.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:52pm On Apr 21
Gentino:
This news is fake and malicious defamation against Betty by her enemies. Betty can't quote PO and still calls Nigeria a zoo. The person who posted this rubbish here is responsible for the composition of this ill-fated character assassination.

Senseless trash.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:57pm On Apr 21
atiku4President:

To believe the nonsense above as true shows how debased and unfortunate you are. You are part of Nigeria's problem.

Nonsense talk. Every follower of Nnamdi KANU called Nigeria a zoo at one point or the other.
And they tell lies and deny it when boxed in a corner like you've just done.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21
abobote:

Or he would've been alive without her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Christistruth00: 5:05pm On Apr 21
What is Betty Akeredolu’s Business with the Ondo State APC Primaries?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by atiku4President(m): 5:19pm On Apr 21
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Nonsense talk. Every follower of Nnamdi KANU called Nigeria a zoo at one point or the other.
And they tell lies and deny it when boxed in a corner like you've just done.
How to detect a fool who has not even the faintest energy to save himself.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by 2DADDEY: 6:12pm On Apr 21
Osinwin!! Hand go soon touch you and your children for the monies you all looted from Ondo state grin angry

1 Like

Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by Phantom233: 8:07pm On Apr 21
jonnex:
That's the best description of Nigeria anyway....or better still you can call it animal kingdom
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by iluvdonjazzy: 8:41pm On Apr 21
So this woman will not go and rest abi.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by article1: 8:44pm On Apr 21
Gentino:
I quite agree with you my brother. I'm neither an indigen of Ondo neither do I reside in Ondo state. The imposter who did this post is the same person who was quick to respond to the post.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by article1: 8:45pm On Apr 21
Gentino:
I quite agree with you my brother. I'm neither an indigen of Ondo neither do I reside in Ondo state. The imposter who did this post is the same person who was quick to respond to the posts.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by LibertyRep: 9:09pm On Apr 21
This couldn't have been written by the woman.

She wouldn't have called Nigeria a Zoo openly.
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by tnerro1(m): 10:09pm On Apr 21
Betty go cry tire😁😁
Re: On Ondo Primary Election- Betty Akeredolu by BabaRamota1980: 10:48pm On Apr 21
Raskimonojendor:
Is this true? If is then she is mentally sick..she is angry that Olusola Oke lost. The husband of her friend from Imo.

Thats the deal. Mrs Ngozi Oke, from Imo State, is aspiring to be First Lady in Ondo. Her husband lost the primary. Which means Ngozi has lost bid for First Lady. This thing pain Betty Anyanwun gaan. She call Nigeria ZOO because Ondo people said they dont want yam*** as First Lady.

When her own people of Owerri told her they dont want her to represent them in Senate, did she call them ZOO?

I am one of many people that campaigned vigorously here in Nairaland against Ibo first lady in Yorubaland. If Anyanwun no shut up and respect her hosts in Yorubaland we will start new campaign to kick her out of Ondo.

Betty Anyanwun, in Iboland, when a woman becomes widow, her husband relatives kick her out, with her children. She is dispossesed and denied inheritance. The inlaws are rightful inheritors of their son, not the wife.

Betty, Shut up, dont let Yoruba conservatives like myself trend a social media agenda to erase you in Ondo State. Watch yasef.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why South Africa Instead Of African Union? / Nigeria Has Symptoms Of Spiritual Problem β€” Muoka / Picture Of Mamman Nur, Mastermind Of Un House Bombing In Abuja (25m Bounty)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.