Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,496 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. (263 Views)

AGF Says Political Solution On Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho Not Ruled Out / What If South Africa,Namibia And Botswana Was Ruled By Nigerian Leaders? / How Nigeria Would Have Looked Like If Ruled By The Dutch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Parable007: 10:55pm On Jan 03
This may sound stupid, but I honestly feel that there are other very wicked people outside Nigeria who our politicians are subject to and try to please.
After the independence, I feel the western world still have interests in this nation as the biggest customer based in africa.
1. How comes as a nation we don't produce anything, not even fuel despite having crude oil and 3 refineries.
2. Why do our politicians steal like so badly but never invest it in their continent but still take it to the west?
3. How comes no administration has been able to stabilize power.
4. No administration has been able to do something reasonable for it people.
5. Why would a western school that knows fully about the illegalities of a Nigerian politician all of a sudden go mute about it?
6. Why would the naira be on a constant fall to the dollar? To me it's a deliberate attempt to attack foreign investors (the west) at the detriment local business.
7. Why don't we as a nation have a standard federal school and hospital? Like not even one.

To the politicians themselves.
In a desperate move to rule, they succumb to high powers at any cost. So imagine someone who borrowed plenty of money to run for elections all of a sudden wins the elections, His first goal is not to work for the people but to pay up his loans and make some profits, this system is messed up.

To the Nigerians that don't want to wake up.
I have worked for a politician before it will amaze you that those people don't either a religion or tribe. Their religion is money their tribe is what money can buy.

Election period they pose to be either a Muslim faithful or a Christian fate but deep down they don't fear God or man. To them, religion is just another means to achieve their selfish aim. Yet there are people who wouldn't mind to have someone of the same faith or tribe be in power whether he is competent or not.
And when he does something bad rather than correct him, they make excuses for their oppressors just because he's their tribal man only to support a man that will rob his own children off their future.
Growing up or doing business in this kind of economy is toxic. Think about it why do Nigerians do better outside Nigeria than in Nigeria?
I'm not shiting the blame of a bad nation to the west but to the politicians and those how elections them. The world bank just talked about the price of our fuel being low and all of a sudden they want to increase it.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by babasolution: 11:23pm On Jan 03
The open secret is that,the major tribes of the Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo are slave tribes.

Their systems always promote slavery of their own people, unfortunately minority tribes are stuck with these peoples
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Shomek(m): 12:01am On Jan 04
Nice write up
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Birdbyrde440: 12:03am On Jan 04
Parable007:
This may sound stupid, but I honestly feel that there are other very wicked people outside Nigeria who our politicians are subject to and try to please.
After the independence, I feel the western world still have interests in this nation as the biggest customer based in africa.
1. How comes as a nation we don't produce anything, not even fuel despite having crude oil and 3 refineries.
2. Why do our politicians steal like so badly but never invest it in their continent but still take it to the west?
3. How comes no administration has been able to stabilize power.
4. No administration has been able to do something reasonable for it people.
5. Why would a western school that knows fully about the illegalities of a Nigerian politician all of a sudden go mute about it?
6. Why would the naira be on a constant fall to the dollar? To me it's a deliberate attempt to attack foreign investors (the west) at the detriment local business.
7. Why don't we as a nation have a standard federal school and hospital? Like not even one.

To the politicians themselves.
In a desperate move to rule, they succumb to high powers at any cost. So imagine someone who borrowed plenty of money to run for elections all of a sudden wins the elections, His first goal is not to work for the people but to pay up his loans and make some profits, this system is messed up.

To the Nigerians that don't want to wake up.
I have worked for a politician before it will amaze you that those people don't either a religion or tribe. Their religion is money their tribe is what money can buy.

Election period they pose to be either a Muslim faithful or a Christian fate but deep down they don't fear God or man. To them, religion is just another means to achieve their selfish aim. Yet there are people who wouldn't mind to have someone of the same faith or tribe be in power whether he is competent or not.
And when he does something bad rather than correct him, they make excuses for their oppressors just because he's their tribal man only to support a man that will rob his own children off their future.
Growing up or doing business in this kind of economy is toxic. Think about it why do Nigerians do better outside Nigeria than in Nigeria?
I'm not shiting the blame of a bad nation to the west but to the politicians and those how elections them. The world bank just talked about the price of our fuel being low and all of a sudden they want to increase it.

You are a disgrace. So you are just finding out? You and others like you have been the ones keeping us in this mess because you refused to open your eyes early.

Majority of the LAND in Nigeria belongs to China
Politicians belong to Britain, France and EU
Military is in the hands of the U.S

Anyone that tries to break this hegemony or try to be stubborn, disobedient and steps out of line will be permanently exterminated.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by buharibanjo(m): 1:30am On Jan 04
Easy
No be fight
Birdbyrde440:

You are a disgrace. So you are just finding out? You and others like you have been the ones keeping us in this mess because you refused to open your eyes early.

Majority of the LAND in Nigeria belongs to China
Politicians belong to Britain, France and EU
Military is in the hands of the U.S

Anyone that tries to break this hegemony or try to be stubborn, disobedient and steps out of line will be permanently exterminated.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Quintessence44: 1:37am On Jan 04
Parable007:

7. Why don't we as a nation have a standard federal school and hospital? Like not even one?

What a dumb statement.

If you don't know where federal institutions and hospitals are in NIGERIA, ask someone, let them show you.

Mummy's boy talking rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Quintessence44: 1:39am On Jan 04
Birdbyrde440:

Majority of the LAND in Nigeria belongs to China.

You are an absolute pea brain and wan.ker.

Donkey typing rubbish.
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Birdbyrde440: 2:01am On Jan 04
Quintessence44:

You are an absolute pea brain and wan.ker.

Donkey typing rubbish.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/chinese-have-illegally-annexed-485-hectares-of-our-land-ogun-communities-cry-out/%3famp

Go to nasarawa,
Infact the whole of Africa.
If you default on your debt they take over land and infrastructure like airports, rail way
Re: Nigeria Is Not Ruled By Nigerian. by Birdbyrde440: 2:03am On Jan 04
buharibanjo:
Easy
No be fight

Omoh Nigerians sabi vex person.
Sometimes I get so pissed I start wishing death on them, of what use is their existence when they are living in blissful ignorance

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Is It True One Single Pure Water Sachet Is Now N50 In Lagos? / Maybe CBN Should Use USD Purchase To Mop Up Excess Liquidity / What Is The Reason For The Current Increment In Price Of Goods?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.