Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,561 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Nil - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nil (820 Views)

Nil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nil by Abujafish(m): 2:07am On Jan 04
Case close
Re: Nil by LikeAking: 2:09am On Jan 04
Just collect ur share and move on..

11 Likes

Re: Nil by Lee99: 2:11am On Jan 04
OP this your English dey give me headache ooh, abeg focus on the school wey you dey go so you can write better.

To your matter, don't ever take back a cheating partner, she's not sorry she cheated she's only sorry she got caught, don't be a Mugu, let her go and find someone else she can manipulate. I wonder where una dey see girls wey dey tell una no sex before marriage for this Naija 😂

11 Likes

Re: Nil by Artiiclebeast: 2:16am On Jan 04
You cutted tires.

She didn't want you to "cutted" her.

You need to concentrate on and develop yourself, son..not going about looking for people who do not want to be cutted by you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nil by femakins: 2:21am On Jan 04
A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage. Just package yourself and move on because a cheater will always be a cheater no matter how hard you try, the memory of her cheating on you and that you caught her red handed will always linger in your mind. Be blunt with her that you are done as you can't date her any more. What do you know that she might have done for over 2 years that you've parted with her. My 2kobo though..............

2 Likes

Re: Nil by SafetyFirst(m): 2:25am On Jan 04
Osinoo cutted tires?
Re: Nil by atiku4President(m): 2:37am On Jan 04
Am sure you are drunk while writing this. When you come back to your senses, read what you wrote again and decide what you want to do with your life yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nil by dkidd: 2:50am On Jan 04
Abujafish:
I met this girl when i was in my final year i loved her so dearly, i even hav this thought of saying i have arrived that will be my final bus stop, but unknowly 2 me that girl was something else i never knew i was dating olosho who claim 2 be a saint, quite okay she told me she doesn't like and that she was still a virgin which i agreed not 2 touch her in the name of i've seen my life partner. So one she started giving me attitude she no longer come 2 my place, no call, no chat she kept on givhng me excuss not until the day i caught her red at one guy's house and she has been sleep there for a very long time which i can't tell. So since then i cutted tires with i told her not 2 ever come close 2 me in her entire life, which she didn't even bother.Highest we meet in school nothing more.Now it's been 2yrs now since we graduated this same girl has be disturbing my peace dat she just realise her and she is sorry i should give her chance to mak amend but i have been ignoring her till today. Am confuse now pls hlp

If your last statement is true then ur a goat and haven't learned anything from ur past experience with her. Don't even entertain her and don't cut ur share of the bs as it will never end well

1 Like

Re: Nil by Ed12(m): 3:17am On Jan 04
Never forgive a woman for what she knows that she shouldn't be forgiven.

Cheating has never been a mistake. It's always deliberate and international.

Op she wants to come back and finish you. She herself is not self aware of her nature.

Break every contact with her, and don't give her a chance to play a good girl script on you...

Always remember shege banzah... grin grin

'what has come over you' will not be your portion.. grin smiley
Re: Nil by Nicepoker(m): 3:46am On Jan 04
You are confused at that JUNCTION. Why not use the ROUNDABOUT.
Re: Nil by imagrg(m): 4:46am On Jan 04
Johnbull my son, I sent you to school but you went there to learn how to fvck toto. grin
Re: Nil by fyzaila: 5:02am On Jan 04
Please accept her back, infact go and pay her bride price. You can have the left over, since you can differentiate between fresh and left over.

People are thinking of positivity and growth as this year is beginning, here you're starting yours with mumuism smh mtsweeeew

1 Like

Re: Nil by Kasdat5(m): 5:26am On Jan 04
Lee99:
OP this your English dey give me headache ooh, abeg focus on the school wey you dey go so you can write better.

To your matter, don't ever take back a cheating partner, she's not sorry she cheated she's only sorry she got caught, don't be a Mugu, let her go and find someone else she can manipulate. I wonder where una dey see girls wey dey tell una no sex before marriage for this Naija 😂

Focus on which school & English ?
Y'all that were so focused on education& learning english, where are the gains ? .

1 Like

Re: Nil by Reminderz: 5:28am On Jan 04
if you're still confused after going through what you went through that you even find it difficult to make a decision, then you're a mumu man...

1 Like

Re: Nil by Jeon(f): 6:14am On Jan 04
No love for the street.

Men funny ooo.

They're fond of using this after ditching the good ones because of hoeing phase.
i even hav this thought of saying i have arrived that will be my final bus stop.

Then gbam! the Universe, will say: continue
by giving them a woman like them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nil by Gadafii: 6:15am On Jan 04
Why are you confused?

Girl lie say she be virgin, she’s definitely a cheat, so I suggest you block her number because if you give her chance she will infect you, my mind tells me she’s on a mission to either do you harm or with infections or wreck you financially so avoid her like disease
Re: Nil by cenaman(m): 6:29am On Jan 04
If you confused at this junction, try the next junction.
Re: Nil by Abujafish(m): 6:56am On Jan 04
Hey guys i just wake up this morning and i noticed what i wrote last night i really made alot of mistake and it's because i used my small phone and you know typing with small is not easy so please i will advice you stop laughing at the mistakes and make comments on what i wrote if you want to. thanks

1 Like

Re: Nil by 4mee: 7:13am On Jan 04
Abujafish:
I met this girl when i was in my final year i loved her so dearly, i even hav this thought of saying i have arrived that will be my final bus stop, but unknowly 2 me that girl was something else i never knew i was dating olosho who claim 2 be a saint, quite okay she told me she doesn't like and that she was still a virgin which i agreed not 2 touch her in the name of i've seen my life partner. So one she started giving me attitude she no longer come 2 my place, no call, no chat she kept on givhng me excuss not until the day i caught her red at one guy's house and she has been sleep there for a very long time which i can't tell. So since then i cutted tires with i told her not 2 ever come close 2 me in her entire life, which she didn't even bother.Highest we meet in school nothing more.Now it's been 2yrs now since we graduated this same girl has be disturbing my peace dat she just realise her and she is sorry i should give her chance to mak amend but i have been ignoring her till today. Am confuse now pls hlp

It is dangerous the warning signs of impending betrayal. You have to pay attention to the habits of anyone who will be your partner on a long journey.

You can forgive her , but if you marry an adulterous woman, you'll never be sure if your children are yours
Re: Nil by muller101(m): 7:25am On Jan 04
It is juncture not junction. No wonder you are confused.
Re: Nil by Exceed15: 8:47am On Jan 04
What do you mean confused? C'mon move on my friend to someone that deserves you.
Re: Nil by abba190: 9:48am On Jan 04
Abujafish:
are you sure you are a graduate?
Re: Nil by dclak112: 9:56am On Jan 04
I was about to ask that too
abba190:
are you sure you are a graduate?
Re: Nil by Balablue64: 10:52am On Jan 04
Jeon:
No love for the street.

Men funny ooo.

They're fond of using this after ditching the good ones because of hoeing phase.

Then gbam! the Universe, will say: continue
by giving them a woman like them.

Shukurah Muhammed Aisha is that
why you raped your sisters and mom,
confess now because I have your
pictures and videos. no hiding for you,
Efulefu!
Re: Nil by Bouncing2(m): 10:59am On Jan 04
‘’cutted tires’’……you sure say you graduate with this English,, eh OP?

Well,, she can’t eat her cake and have it.
Bang!!! the fcking! shiit outta her poussey!! and trash her to the dogs..
Re: Nil by sexy74(m): 12:35pm On Jan 04
Abujafish:
Brother tell her that you have realised since and if she is doing that now, it is quite late.
Re: Nil by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:44pm On Jan 04
Abujafish:
Even your grammar dey fear your confusion! Na university you graduated from abi na secondary school; no vex, I say make I ask to know where the confusion take enter..
Re: Nil by Qatar2022: 12:57pm On Jan 04
Abujafish:
Are you really considering a girl that have waste her innocent years now she want to give you rubbish
Re: Nil by Lee99: 1:14pm On Jan 04
Kasdat5:

Focus on which school & English ?
Y'all that were so focused on education& learning english, where are the gains ? .
Stupid question, you guys think everyone on NL is jobless right? Well if you must know I graduated in 2018 and have been working in a FG parastatal since my service days, I have a few businesses on the side and I'm doing quite well for myself, I have a car and an apartment in Abuja and I'm still in my late 20s.
So please come up with a better argument
Re: Nil by Kasdat5(m): 2:22pm On Jan 04
Lee99:

Stupid question, you guys think everyone on NL is jobless right? Well if you must know I graduated in 2018 and have been working in a FG parastatal since my service days, I have a few businesses on the side and I'm doing quite well for myself, I have a car and an apartment in Abuja and I'm still in my late 20s.
So please come up with a better argument

Good for you , now rest . Mr grad in 2018 .

(1) (Reply)

It Is By Call Or By Face To Face Is The Simple Way To Toast? / What If Your Bride’s Aristo Sponsored Your Wedding? / Nigerians, Marriage And Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.