Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,230 members, 7,811,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison (2450 Views)

A Russian Man Who Tried To Rob A Hair Salon Ended Up As A Sex Slave (Throwback) / Igbo, Nigerian Traders Attacked In Togo (Photos, Video) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Starboytwo(m): 8:14pm On Jan 04
No prison for any part of this world wey Naija no mark attendance.
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by ednut1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 04
Story looks fake. If true they had a fake Canada visa

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by UnimkeAk(m): 11:14pm On Jan 04
HugeElephant:

You can't blame them anyway.
Nigerians are too loud mouthed.
There are countries filled with bigger criminals
Fraudsters and drug dealers but people don't care too much.

But you see Nigerians and "overdo" ehen.
Once they get some few change from drug dealing, they start oppressing other Nigerians and shouting Anambra is the home of billionaires cheesy

Just one tribe tarnishing the countries image
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Jaun2: 12:08am On Jan 05
Pierohandsome:
I smell lies
He said their passports was verified by in Abuja blah blah, the Nigerian embassy did not talk on the legibility of their visa
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by PoliteActivist: 12:16am On Jan 05
UnimkeAk:

Just one tribe tarnishing the countries image

*Politeness*
grin There are almost 600 tribes in Nigeria. Which one specifically are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by PoliteActivist: 12:20am On Jan 05
Jaun2:
He said their passports was verified by in Abuja blah blah, the Nigerian embassy did not talk on the legibility of their visa

*Politeness*
They obviously obtained oluwole Canadian visa, figuring they may be able to fool those stupid Togolese, or worst case scenario, they'd be sent back home. Not in their wildest imagination did they think they could end up in Togolese jail!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Chibuzoripob: 12:47am On Jan 05
lipsrsealed probably a troublemaker grin. Make he sha nor mention any okoro/uche ,Obaofaba,leodeking, LegendHero, tmb78 angry angry
PoliteActivist:

*Politeness*
grin There are almost 600 tribes in Nigeria. Which one specifically are you talking about?
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Chibuzoripob: 12:56am On Jan 05
sad ðŸ‡ģ🇎s in Togo prison shocked sad shocked sad. About time Ministry/Minister In charge should look into this Disgraceful and do the needful. The innocent should be free and those wey wan DEVELOP TOGO should be left behind to DEVELOP
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Suicideboy: 3:09am On Jan 05
He went to mine skully and was caught grin

He's not saying the truth
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by brutal1(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05
This is a misinformation. Do your due diligence before you post stuffs here. He stated it that one of his followers not him. Olumuyiwa is not in Togo. One of his followers posted the story.
DesChyko:
A Nigerian man, Olumuyiwa Igbalajobi, narrates how him and his friend ended up in Togo prison after they travel to Togo because of the cheaper flight to Canada in a series of posts shared by Postman hub on X

https://twitter.com/Postsubman/status/1742606468120027159?t=_9AabH6-1Bd4FSzA8XD4mw&s=19

nlfpmod, Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by daretodo(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05
This story is wrong!!! Mr Igbalojobi Olumuyiwa was not arrested or detained in Togo. He only shared the story on someone's behalf. Copy and paste merchant. Please retract this immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:32am On Jan 06
Jeon:
What happened to Nigeria, even your own blood black brothers hate you.
😒

No one:
Imagination: Nigerian men are the top chain of Men all over the World.
Yet rest and love is far from you people even inside your continent.
Ghana, don't want you.
You friendly South Africa ☚, don't want to hear your names.
Libya, 😀
Cameroon, will ask you to smell the sand and give them feedback if it smells like a sand in Nigeria .
Sudan
Togo

They're protecting their nations from bad images.
mumu must comment with leaking brain.wetin bring men into the matter.so dumb even in 2024.you always write like someone who was molested
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by DesChyko: 3:57am On Jan 06
brutal1:
This is a misinformation. Do your due diligence before you post stuffs here. He stated it that one of his followers not him. Olumuyiwa is not in Togo. One of his followers posted the story.

Fixed, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Jeon(f): 6:09am On Jan 06
Aaaaarghmed:
mumu must comment with leaking brain.wetin bring men into the matter.so dumb even in 2024.you always write like someone who was molested
you're a fool. This won't have happened if Nigerian Men have a clean names.
No one wants to hear the word "Nigeria", cuz of how bad Nigerian men are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:29am On Jan 06
Jeon:

you're a fool. This won't have happened if Nigerian Men have a clean names.
No one wants to hear the word "Nigeria", cuz of how bad Nigerian men are.
gettat okpo.go dey reason like swine.wetin no reach to drag men,u will see her with her daft brain.men.men men men.ode
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Jeon(f): 6:34am On Jan 06
Aaaaarghmed:
gettat okpo.go dey reason like swine.wetin no reach to drag men,u will see her with her daft brain.men.men men men.ode

Fuvk you.
Same way we see you dragging women with your brain that's dumber than that of an Ostrich.

You have never constructed a proper sentence with a good English for someone that claimed his ex gf ,trekked with him to submitted Cv.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Aaaaarghmed(m): 6:57am On Jan 06
Jeon:

Fuvk you.
Same way we see you dragging women with your brain that's dumber than that of an Ostrich.

You have never constructed a proper sentence with a good English for someone that claimed his ex gf ,trekked with him to submitted Cv.
ok ,I have a stalker now.Be waiting for proper English,since English is your problem.Ugly ladies be online ranting with their dirty vags.this is 2024 ,be meaningful to yourself and the society.its getting lame and tiring .Men men men men.dem rape you before.Broke bitch, see her big eyes.Not even confident enough to show her face,too ugly tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Jeon(f): 7:00am On Jan 06
En pain you.
😊😊😊😊😊😊
Dead dissing lines that has been forgotten since 10th century.

Aaaaarghmed:
ok ,I have a stalker now.Be waiting for proper English,since English is your problem.Ugly ladies be online ranting with their dirty vags.this is 2024 ,be meaningful to yourself and the society.its getting lame and tiring .Men men men men.dem rape you before
Or I should be the one to say this "I have a stalker now".
You can't resisted to quote me nowadays, why?.

Just the shape of my eyebrows and those sparkling big eyes can knocked out the whole of your appearance .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:12am On Jan 06
Jeon:
En pain you.
😊😊😊😊😊😊
Dead dissing lines that is been forgotten since 10th century.

Or I should be the one to say this "I have a stalker now".
You can't resisted to quote me nowadays, why?.

Just the shape of my eyebrows and those sparkling big eyes can disqualify you whole appearance.
Bleep off.okpolo.If you see a man physically will you be able to talk thrash?you hide on nairaland with 5mb and be talking nonsense.keep stalking and reading my posts.you lots are only good for baby rearing
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Jeon(f): 7:13am On Jan 06
That's what men takes Women for since the beginning of life.
A breeding machine that will look after a Man's responsibilities.

You lots are only good for baby rearing

Aaaaarghmed:
Bleep off.okpolo.If you see a man physically will you be able to talk thrash?you hide on nairaland with 5mb and be talking nonsense.keep stalking and reading my posts.you lots are only good for baby rearing
The pains the pains.

I never stalked you. I always ignored your mentions, but it seems you're so desperate for me to notice you this is why you can't fuvk off . You have even went to view my profile to know more about me including commenting on my appearance, which sounds like a compliment . How dumb!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by Houseontherock1: 6:59pm On Jan 06
The "agent" prolly played them with fake visas undecided
Re: Nigerian Man Narrates How A Follower And His Friend Ended Up In Togo Prison by flexyrule(m): 9:30am On Jan 07
HugeElephant:

You can't blame them anyway.
Nigerians are too loud mouthed.
There are countries filled with bigger criminals
Fraudsters and drug dealers but people don't care too much.

But you see Nigerians and "overdo" ehen.
Once they get some few change from drug dealing, they start oppressing other Nigerians and shouting Anambra is the home of billionaires cheesy
You are truly a huge elephant!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Warri A City With Approved Crime And Atrocities / Adult Video: Ashawo Girls Embarass Man Who Refused To Pay After Chopping / Why Nigerian Military Will Beat Esn Hands Down, Again And Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.