Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,640 members, 7,958,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:58 AM

Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') (7759 Views)

Emenike Blasts NFF For ‘disrespecting’ Yobo’s Testimonial / Samson Siasia Flaunts The U-23 Trophy And His Medal (Photo) / N150Mn Ransom For Siasia's Mother: Govt Abandons Siasia To His Fate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by blackchief(m): 9:13am On Nov 04, 2011
I said Siasia is not mature enough to handle the job he was given and every day he keep proving me right. This man no doubt a good coach, lack the experience to handle issues.

1. fighting players
2. suing you former employer
3. Attacking TV presenter (please watch soccer Africa on super sport programme yesterday)

loosing a N5m and over $10,000 on winning bonus is not easy,somebody should please tell siasia, to please drop the case, polish his CV and get a job in any of the African country or league in Nigeria to prove himself and improve on his man management skill. I believe he still has a wonderful career ahead of him and should not kill it now.

Kashi under Amodu was sack form the super eagles and he went out , to prove to Nigerians and the world that he was a good coach.
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by merkozy: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2011
Dont give a coaching job to an imature coach.

Little wonder he could nt even manage his players.

I dont see siaone getting a coaching job in Nigeria again.

Why dont you protect your "good" name, reputation, career and the unequal love your fans gave you all the way?
Why burn the bridge for crying out loud?
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by moshoodn(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2011
Too bad
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by moshoodn(m): 10:09am On Nov 04, 2011
Too bad
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by kasiem(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2011
Another buhari in the making
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by Texther(m): 8:02pm On Nov 04, 2011
Why d hell will somebody b supporting dis idiot SIA? He failed Nigerians, embarrass us and now want to slap us with 1B fine. If he won d case, he should be ban from working here in Nigeria, infact he shouldnt live here again. Stupid, arrogant, stubborn goat. He wants 2 be like Morinho
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by Texther(m): 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2011
Orton1_0:

Its not his fault, its ours. Afteral we were the same people who danced and rejoiced when he was appointed, some even branding him the " saviour of Nigerian Football". We gave that bästard way too much freedom. . .eh, "he has to learn his lesson, no player is bigger than Nigeria" were famous replies from Nigerians when key players were banned by him. . . . See us now, even the "common" AFCON, went beyond our grasp, upon all the hype and initial gra-gra.

And the apology he owes Nigerians for failing us is to sue us for a billie in our own courtroom. Its our fault. . .we should have mobbed and given him a beating of his life after that embarrassment at Abuja. Look at his stúpid name sef. Siasia undecided .

ur post is funny, u spoke best!Its all our fault
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by Macavelius(m): 10:50pm On Nov 04, 2011
trully i was very happy when siasia was given the job of the super eagles coach
but he really messed up
i think he should shut up, lick his wounds and go somewhere else
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by velo10: 6:27am On Nov 05, 2011
Siasia is simply ruining his chances of ever coaching any Nigerian team (under 20, under 23 & super eagles). I wish he could just let go of his waning ego.
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by babyboy3(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2011
Siasia is simply ruining his chances of ever coaching any Nigerian team (under 20, under 23 & super eagles). I wish he could just let go of his waning ego.

If I were Siasia I would stay clear of any Nigerian team,

All he needs to do is to come to Europe do UEFA A,B or C license and start applying for jobs in Asia, Middle East or south Africa (club football)

The Nigerian job is like a poison chalice
Re: Samson Siasia To Sue NFF For 1 Billion Naira ('Wrongful Termination') by Elizadath: 10:53pm On Nov 08, 2011
I DONT REALY ENJOY SIA'S APPROACH TO MONEY. HE LOVE MONEY MORE THAN THE JOB . THAT IS PART OF HIS FALURE. THE ATTENTION IS BEEN DIVIDED. Why 1B. It is too much now?.

Http://www.joseph-idowu..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Rangers Disqualified from CAF Confederation Cup Over Ineligible Player / Enyimba FC Vs Smouha Sporting Club: CAF Champions League (1 - 0) On 15 Mar 2015 / Tomorrow Sure Games Predictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.