Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,906 members, 7,810,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots (22599 Views)

Hon. Ibrahim Tells Igbos In Coker-aguda: Dont Fall For Attempt To Foment Trouble / Army Recruitment: Zulum Approves ₦12.8 Million For 641 Borno Applicants / Disclaimer: Re - North Dominates Nigerian Army Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by JayyXXX(m): 1:31pm On Jan 04
badoh:

Na people like you deh make dem shut Nairaland. Can't you comment without using uncouth words?
Don't be an hypocrite.... Your fellow Yorubas on this thread are also saying same thing too, or you turn blind eyes to their own?

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by JayyXXX(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04
bdon12:

Nothing will be done as long as its ...
Maybe it's a Yoruba forum my brother.
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by alfarouq(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04
The comments here are funny. Do you know how many people from the south use indigene of Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Sokoto, Zamfara etc. Is it because the northerners do not shout blue murder?

Ask your relatives in the north particularly those that have been in the north for up to 5 years which indigene are they using?
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Boldideas: 1:41pm On Jan 04
dre11:

https://punchng.com/army-recruitment-northerners-arrested-for-attempt-to-take-lagos-slots/?amp

Arrested how? Please expunge then from the list and ask them to go and get enlightened from their states, with this austerity, you will have to feed them if you arrest them. Arrest bandit instead.
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by yetunsbay(m): 1:47pm On Jan 04
iwaeda:

Normal now, popular story of man claiming Niger, but from Ogbomosho. This show one thing, MOST indigenous Lagosians are LAZY, looking for cheap money, owomida. In actual sensense, how many of the people ruling Lagos are truly from LAGOS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
[/b]Waka go Alausa and talk am naw[b]
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by yetunsbay(m): 1:49pm On Jan 04
cenaman:
Free them joor, the drugy lord from Iragbiji that is occupy south east slot in Aso Rock illegaly nkor?
na SE birth right naw. Go learn POL101
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by yetunsbay(m): 1:51pm On Jan 04
AllahOfBlood:
grin

Good one from Lagos State government
Though it's late, had it be they started this earlier a certain criminal from Iragbiji in Osun State wouldn't be claiming Lagos indigene he his now claiming.
He claims Lagosian, became their governor, stole their ancestral common wealth, now use the common wealth of the uncommon people and steal Nigeria.

Every state should rise up and protect themselves from identity criminals and land grabbers
calm down still makes sense Ola to claim Lag than Dangana or Uche
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by iwaeda: 2:13pm On Jan 04
homosapien:

You mean your daddy who hail from upper iweekka
Omo ale lofi owo osi June ile baba re. Igbomina ni mi. grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Christistruth03: 2:34pm On Jan 04
slivertongue:

Alot of Southerners claim kogi, Benue & Nasarawa. Muslim Southerners claim Muslim dominated States. This drama will shock Nigerians but I thought NIGERIA is one, Citizenship over indigeneship

You cannot have one Nigeria without indigeneship otherwise Ethnic Groups could loose their Ancestral Homelands altogether
It contributed heavily to Civil War in the past

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by homosapien(m): 2:36pm On Jan 04
iwaeda:

Omo ale lofi owo osi June ile baba re. Igbomina ni mi. grin angry grin grin grin grin

You really is omo ale Igbo.
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by LOVEALAIGBO: 2:38pm On Jan 04
Good2go1:
I thought northerners have upper hand in millary why are now claiming what they are not

Oliver Twist syndrome!…..They want more!
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by MeineMutter: 3:18pm On Jan 04
And once they graduate as cadets, they start mo.lesting people and calling them bl00d.y civilians. They feel above the law. Awon wheyrhey gbogbo.

1 Like

Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by iwaeda: 3:41pm On Jan 04
homosapien:

You really is omo ale Igbo.
Moda si olara. Omo oko ni mi. grin angry angry angry
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:17pm On Jan 04
spiSeyi:
Good riddance by Gen. Lag aka this can't happen during PMB erra angry. PBAT knew what he was doing when he said"Yoruba lokan" grin , Northerners have had enough share of power in this country, and SS and SE through GEJ undecided
GEJ installed mostly Igbos and Niger-Deltans, PMB installed mostly Northerners, and when PBAT installed his tribesmen some hippocrytes will be wailing

You just said rubbish now
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:20pm On Jan 04
Alexis11:

Because you guys would have seen it as an act of victimisation. How many Hausas did you see crying about the arrest of their kinsmen so far?

Igbos would have turned the whole thing to tribal witch hunting and cry of victimisation. grin

You are becoming notorious and i have marked you, very soon you will be picked up for tribal incitement, you keep making up scenarios in your head. Where did an igbo man claim another person's slot in any establishment?
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:23pm On Jan 04
Alexis11:

You know your people will always drag you people into what does not concern you just as you are also doing right now.

It is a mental illness among you guys. grin

dude just keep quiet there
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:26pm On Jan 04
aribisala0:
Many Ibos claim other states to access Unity schools

This is even from childhood
One guy went through secondary school with fake name until it was time to do WAEC

Guy take am easy to dey lie, he will use fake name all through secondary school and write waec in that same secondary school with another name. Bros fear God when you want to lie about igbos.
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:26pm On Jan 04
Alexis11:

Even to get admission to University or study good course. I know so many of them.

Even Yorubas claim states too. Can you swear that all those working in Lagos state civil service are Lagosians? Guy stop all this nonsense and grow up
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:30pm On Jan 04
Christistruth03:

Lagos is Yorubaland
And Mc Oluomo who you love to hate on is Awori from Lagos

Taaa!!!! you have come again with your lies MC Oluomo came from Ilorin and stayed in Oshodi in the 90s
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:31pm On Jan 04
Christistruth03:

It is true

If you check last Year list of Unity Colleges there were SE names under Zamfara

It wasn’t a problem though since Zamfara not did take all its slots

Just as long as the SE candidates were Zamfara residents

i dare you to show us the list for Unity college admission, let thunder strike you dead.
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by aribisala0(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04
Irony1:

Guy take am easy to dey lie, he will use fake name all through secondary school and write waec in that same secondary school with another name. Bros fear God when you want to lie about igbos.
What is such a big deal Say you refuse to believe it don't say i AM LYING because of internet

You are free to disbelieve
When people pay and register for WAEC is it done in the Assembly Hall?

Don;t schools register people that were not even their students
We know all those village schools in the SE that don't even have laboratory and people go there to get miracle results in science when they don't even live in that state

Your mother or father cannot stand in front of me and say I am lying
They would rather kneel of now and say

Sorry Sir

Learn how to talk with manners
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Irony1: 4:50pm On Jan 04
aribisala0:
What is such a big deal Say you refuse to believe it don't say i AM LYING because of internet

You are free to disbelieve
When people pay and register for WAEC is it done in the Assembly Hall?

Don;t schools register people that were not even their students
We know all those village schools in the SE that don't even have laboratory and people go there to get miracle results in science when they don't even live in that state

Your mother or father cannot stand in front of me and say I am lying
They would rather kneel of now and say

Sorry Sir

Learn how to talk with manners

No bros don't try to play smart here. You stated in your comment that you know someone all through secondary school he used a fake name, then during waec in the same school he used a real name. That is where the hole in your story came. Yes we know about external candidates that one is no big deal, but you previous comment is a big fat lie
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by aribisala0(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04
Christistruth03:

Just as long as the SE candidates were Zamfara residents
What does that mean?? If they are residents that makes them indigenes or what is your point? That you agree with that or that there is a rule of state of residence?
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by aribisala0(m): 4:59pm On Jan 04
Irony1:

No bros don't try to play smart here. You stated in your comment that you know someone all through secondary school he used a fake name, then during waec in the same school he used a real name. That is where the hole in your story came. Yes we know about external candidates that one is no big deal, but you previous comment is a big fat lie
There is no playing smart
I I will not engage you once you call me a liar
I do not come here to be insulted
You can say I

do not believe you and we agree to disagree

If you do not respect yourself I do

Do not say I am lying because we are online

Like I said before ]

Face to face Your mother or father will rather day Good afternoon Sir
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by inegbedion30210: 5:17pm On Jan 04
Wawuuu Wawuuu ...
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Konquest: 6:24pm On Jan 04
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Donake: 8:07pm On Jan 04
That of the SouthEast and SouthSouth is for the cannibals. TAKE IT. THERE ARE NO NIGERIANS FROM THE SOUTHEAST ESPECIALLY
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by Christistruth03: 9:01pm On Jan 04
aribisala0:
What does that mean?? If they are residents that makes them indigenes or what is your point? That you agree with that or that there is a rule of state of residence?

No that doesn’t mean that they are indigenes
It is if there are unused Zamfara Slots left and it must be based on the goodwill of the Zamfara people
Re: Army Recruitment: Northerners Arrested For Attempt To Take Lagos Slots by aribisala0(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04
Christistruth03:

No that doesn’t mean that they are indigenes
It is if there are unused Zamfara Slots left and it must be based on the goodwill of the Zamfara people
Is that your opinion or desire or is it written down somewhere?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Orubebe's Lawyer Lambasts CCT Chairman For Giving Preference To Saraki's Case / Different People's Reactions On INEC Postponing The Elections - Yanbaba Meme / Senate Presidency: Yari Kicks, Says Tinubu Can’t Stop Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.