Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

I Need Your Advice - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Need Your Advice (83 Views)

Pls I Need Your Advice, I Might Die Of Depression Very Soon / Please I Need Your Advice On Holborn Scholarship Oooo / Urgently Need Your Advice I Scored 197 In Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice by Tobam7302: 8:39am On Jan 04
My younger sister applied for admission at oou. She chose nursing and she had a jamb score of 255 but she is using two sitting in waec.

Now ,the admission process is over and we have not seen anything.
This girl in question has spent many years sitting at home, so what can she do now?

is there any school of nursing she can apply to or other schools she can try?

Someone adviced her to do community health in a private uni but I don't think the course is that good, am I wrong?

I really need your advice, I don't want her to waste this again.

(1) (Reply)

Discover Today How To Effectively Market On The Web / The Main Problem Why You Can't Get A Band 8.0 And The Way Out! / Genetex Scholarship Fall 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.