Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria (2038 Views)

Again, CBN Raises Import Duty Rate By Another 4.4% In 24 Hours / Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / FG May Increase VAT Rate By 2.5% In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by EngrKemp: 7:25pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

Let me display what I learnt in University here.

I decide to unsubscribe even to your unpalatable ignorance.

It is of no doubt that eating words with you would be tantamount to pouring water at back of a duck.

In that regard I am of the resolution that my muteness would be a preferable and noble justice even to your laxitified integrations.

@General Ditari.
See engrish

Supu!!!
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Bialegend(m): 7:39pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:
In Ondo, it is produced by Ijaws and Ilajes
The 3 percent.

In Edo it is produced by Olodiama Ijaw.
The 1.8 percent.
Remove Ijaw and Edo would be removed from Oil producing State

In Delta, 22.1 percent oil production Ijaw is the most economical viable tribe because Itsekiri cannot even full one LGA of their own

Bayelsa 21 percent is fully Ijaw because Bayelsa is Ijaw all through.

Rivers have 23 LGAs as well as 23 percent Crude Oil production.

The 11 Ijaw LGAs produce oil but not all the rest produce oil.

AKWA-IBOM 25 percent is mainly based in ocean area and it is owned by Obolo Ijaws of Obolo and Ibeno.

Even Oron elders came to us to say they are Obolo Ijaws.
Remove Ijaws and AKWA-IBOM becomes landlocked among others.

Cross River little oil is at the border between Ibeno Ijaw and Bakassi.

The 1 percent oil produced by Abia is based at Ndoki-Ibani Ijaw area.

The 2 percent of Imo is produced by Egbema Ijaw areas.

Most Crude oil is offshore and Ijaw with 2,800 villages is in charge of the whole Coasts.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaws are fully together and not even scattered by God.

@General Ditari.
Ogogoro and kaikai master. After all these lies, yet you prefer to be living as a slave under the fulanis. What a dunce!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by seunmsg(m): 8:44pm On Jan 04
DenreleDave:

Long time baba mi......

Compliments of the season......

Na so one mod dey ban me for little thing.

How are you and how is family sir?

Compliments to you as well, bro. We are all fine.

2 Likes

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by LikeAking: 8:57pm On Jan 04
100% correct.
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by GreatBoss: 8:58pm On Jan 04
Seefinish:
I am from Oron and we are not ijaw either by default or by association.
Tell that to your elders begging to be Ijaw.
Saying they are Obolo Ijaws.
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by LikeAking: 9:00pm On Jan 04
Burob:
Typical Lazy Things way no wan work, na your grand papa put the crude oil for ground?

Anything that applies effort for production, you will never find them, it is crude under the earth is their own?

Lazy Lazy Things.

They are not lazy..

The are not ignorant like the rest of Nigerians..

Those who have been working hard and doing all those manual labor, what did they achieve?

The Ijaw man labor is not cheap.. They Ijaw man will never work for peanuts.. I wish the rest of Nigerians will be like them..

Left for them brick layers will not be poor in Nigeria, house maids and gate man work will be a luxury for only the rich..

Poverty will be less..

Have you seen any Ijaw man beg on the road bf.

They pick their careers with wisdom..

They are among the richest or even the richest in Nigeria of them judge mata well..

What’s d essence of doing a job that will not move ya life forward all in the name of I am
Not lazy?

Ijaw don’t do any how job

Ijaw don’t accept peanuts as payments..

Ijaws understand economics..

Other tribes don’t..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by GreatBoss: 9:04pm On Jan 04
LikeAking:

They are not lazy..

Those who have been working hard and doing all those manual labor, what did they achieve?

The Ijaw man labor is not cheap.. They Ijaw man will never work for peanuts.. I wish the rest of Nigerians will be like them..

Left for them brick layers will not be poor in Nigeria, house maids and gate man work will be a luxury for only the rich..

Poverty will be less..

They are among the richest or even the richest in Nigeria of them judge mata well..

What’s d essence of doing a job that will not move ya life forward all in the name of I am
Not lazy?

Ijaws understand economics..

Other tribes don’t..

Very correct.

2 Likes

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by fregeneh(m): 11:37pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

It is of no doubt that eating words with you would be tantamount to pouring water at back of a duck.

In that regard I am of the resolution that my muteness would be a preferable and noble justice even to your laxitified integrations.

@General Ditari.
is this what you went to UNi to learn for 4yrs?

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Investor137: 3:18am On Jan 05
GreatBoss:

@General Ditari.
Deluded and demented of common sens.e.
U claim u own all the oil in Nigeria…I am not surprised a typical Ijaw man is always claiming and feels entitled..they believe in amnesty, they think they deserved to be paid without doing anything or job, they feel entitlement is a job. Na we get oil pass
…local champions
If this googled error filled grammar u copied and pasted up here is what you learnt in your 4yrs of university then your community and amnesty drunken kingsmen need to request a refund from the school, u have failed woefully.
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Investor137: 3:27am On Jan 05
LikeAking:

They are not lazy..

Poverty will be less..

Not lazy?

Ijaws understand economics.

Other tribes don’t..

Shallow minded, low thinking faculty, once them talk u go just know say na them.

1 Like

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Ikinternational: 3:53am On Jan 05
When you're in the running for the dumbest thread on nairaland 2024 (and we're just 4 days in) that is undoubtedly an achievement

Bravo 🍻
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Asswipemod: 3:56am On Jan 05
seunmsg:

Compliments to you as well, bro. We are all fine.

Yes o. We are all fine. Me, you, Dragunov and Spandau. We are all fine..........Kadoso Mutairu!🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by LikeAking: 4:20am On Jan 05
Investor137:

Shallow minded, low thinking faculty, once them talk u go just know say na them.

Be calm
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by LikeAking: 4:21am On Jan 05
Investor137:

Deluded and demented of common sens.e.
U claim u own all the oil in Nigeria…I am not surprised a typical Ijaw man is always claiming and feels entitled..they believe in amnesty, they think they deserved to be paid without doing anything or job, they feel entitlement is a job. Na we get oil pass
…local champions
If this googled error filled grammar u copied and pasted up here is what you learnt in your 4yrs of university then your community and amnesty drunken kingsmen need to request a refund from the school, u have failed woefully.

Be calm
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Greenback: 9:03am On Jan 05
seunmsg:
Akwa Ibom has no oil at all. There is no oil producing community in Akwa Ibom and Cross River. All the oil wells being attributed to Akwa Ibom are located in the international waters of Nigeria and if the world standard 3-nautical miles rule are applied, Akwa Ibom cannot claim any oil well. The 200-nautical miles rule in the onshore/offshore dichotomy act is an arbitration that was allowed just for peace to reign. So, stop bragging over what is not there.

They don't own the crude but they own the attendant pollutions and hazards attributed to oil exploration and spills.
Nigerians are horribly wicked and evil.

2 Likes

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by drerocker: 3:24pm On Jan 06
Ikinternational:
When you're in the running for the dumbest thread on nairaland 2024 (and we're just 4 days in) that is undoubtedly an achievement

Bravo 🍻
Well said boss
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Konquest: 12:05am On Jan 10
GreatBoss:
The 3 percent.

The 1.8 percent.

In Delta, 22.1 percent oil production Ijaw is the most economical viable tribe because Itsekiri cannot even full one LGA of their own

AKWA-IBOM 25 percent is mainly based in ocean area and it is owned by Obolo Ijaws of Obolo and Ibeno.

Most Crude oil is offshore and Ijaw with 2,800 villages is in charge of the whole Coasts.

Ijaws were unjustly balkanized into more than six States when all Ijaws are fully together and not even scattered by God.

@General Ditari.
Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by Konquest: 12:07am On Jan 10
seunmsg:
Akwa Ibom has no oil at all. There is no oil producing community in Akwa Ibom and Cross River. All the oil wells being attributed to Akwa Ibom are located in the international waters of Nigeria and if the world standard 3-nautical miles rule are applied, Akwa Ibom cannot claim any oil well. The 200-nautical miles rule in the onshore/offshore dichotomy act is an arbitration that was allowed just for peace to reign. So, stop bragging over what is not there.

Re: Crude Oil Production Rate By Each Tribe In Nigeria by naija4life247: 10:50am On Jan 10
GreatBoss:
The 3 percent.

The 1.8 percent.

@General Ditari.

You go soon dey hawk your oyel inside Lagos hold-ups when petrol and diesel engines vehicles are not produced again

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Is Our Foreign Reserves Helping Us / Two Army Officers Under House Arrest / Lagos State: Soon Parents May Go To Jail For Flogging Their Children - News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.