Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Job Vacancy For A Professional Ghostwriter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Job Vacancy For A Professional Ghostwriter (107 Views)

Professional Ghostwriter Needed For Romance, Werewolf And Fictional Book / Professional Ghostwriter / Professional Ghostwriter Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy For A Professional Ghostwriter by Neemarh001: 4:51pm On Jan 04
I'm currently working on a long term project and I need a writer to work with me. The project revolves around a werewolf story filled with twists, intrigue and emotions.
As this a long term project, I'm looking for a writer who can commit to the project and deliver high quality content consistently.
But firstly I'll need a well detailed plot, first 5000 words of a captivating and intriguing billionaire romance twist, a powerful male lead, a weak female lead and villain(s).
The story should be under any of these tropes:either a rejected mate, a second chance mate, rebirth, reverse harem, betrayal/ revenge, or a one night stand with secret babies.
There's room to combine two tropes as long as it makes sense
The initial phase of this project which includes the plot, first 5,000 words and an intriguing blurb is very important because it determines if I'll be working with you or not.

CONTACT
WhatsApp: +2348102408893
Email: nimatullah.abubakar2007@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Is China Secretly Fueling The War In Myanmar? Defamation! / Poetree Show / A Town Hall... Indeed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.