Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Relocation From Lagos To Abuja - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Relocation From Lagos To Abuja (288 Views)

Family Intending To Move To Abuja Needs Advice / Send Goods From Lagos To Accra Ghana Through Flight / I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocation From Lagos To Abuja by Sonyworld(m): 6:09pm On Jan 04
Dear nairalander,
Does anyone know where I can get trucks that can move my properties from Lagos to Abuja? And how much it will cost?
Re: Relocation From Lagos To Abuja by 1TrippleCee: 7:15pm On Jan 04
Find Ifeanyichukwu. They charge extremely cheap that you will be shocked
Re: Relocation From Lagos To Abuja by Nice2023(m): 7:47pm On Jan 04
It will cost u close a million naira to do such.

Reason is;most trucks use diesel and the cost of diesel no be here.

Why not sell some of them and carry others ones gradually.

It is just for ur own good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Relocation From Lagos To Abuja by Hopez456(m): 7:05am On Jan 05
Try Abc transport. Their head office is at fadeyi, Lagos.

Or Nipost.
Re: Relocation From Lagos To Abuja by ogashman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 05
Sell them and get new ones when u get to abj.....the stress and cost of transporting them would be huge

1 Like

Re: Relocation From Lagos To Abuja by Xscape1993(m): 8:43pm On Jan 06
Sonyworld:
Dear nairalander,
Does anyone know where I can get trucks that can move my properties from Lagos to Abuja? And how much it will cost?
We can.

(1) (Reply)

Working Fairly Used Microwave For Sale 15k / 220mah Inverter Battery For Sale / Nigeria’s Wealthiest Woman, Folorunsho Alakija, And Husband Part Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.