Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Jos Killings- Any Updates? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Killings- Any Updates? (189 Views)

Jos Killings: Don’t Defend Yourselves Against Herdsmen -military Warns Residents / Who Noticed That The Jos Killings Started After This? / Jos Killings: Plateau Govt Returns Survivors To Ondo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Killings- Any Updates? by DZTech: 6:49pm On Jan 04
any arrests?
prosecutions?
who's to blame?
who's resigned?
who's been sacked?

or maybe we don't need to know?
God bless 🇳🇬
#TRUNN

1 Like

Re: Jos Killings- Any Updates? by AustineE1: 7:54pm On Jan 04
They police are on top of the case as usual....my heart goes out to the people of Plateau. We the good people of South East stands with you in your most difficult times. Never mind,the blood of saints waters the trees of freedom.
The enemies of the great people of middlebelt will be put to shame.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Killings- Any Updates? by DZTech: 6:52pm On Jan 06
AustineE1:
They police are on top of the case as usual....my heart goes out to the people of Plateau. We the good people of South East stands with you in your most difficult times. Never mind,the blood of saints waters the trees of freedom.
The enemies of the great people of middlebelt will be put to shame.
amen to your prayers.

but it seems this topic isn't relevant to most of us...

abi mods, what do you think?
are we bothered?
Re: Jos Killings- Any Updates? by DZTech: 1:31pm On Jan 08
DZTech:
amen to your prayers.
but it seems this topic isn't relevant to most of us...
abi mods, what do you think? are we bothered?
maybe we're waiting till it reaches us.
Re: Jos Killings- Any Updates? by DZTech: 3:16pm On Jan 08
OneCandleAway:

The unfortunate thing is killing is too common presently. Its like a normal occurrence so shock factor is gone. That's why it seems people have moved on. This is not the first Christmas killing, not the first northern killing.
I quite understand.

but part of the reason for the loss of shock factor is our own apathy.
we really don't care. I don't know if we ever did...

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Groom Abadon Weeding Ceremony Escapes Through Bush Due To Excess Demands / Resign For ‘betraying Nigerians’, Falana Tells Edu / Suspension Of Betta Edu: Even Obidients Are Praising President Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.