Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. (3317 Views)

This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. / Igbos Are The Only Major Tribe That Developed Their Land / This Tribe Have No Beggars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:07pm On Jan 04
Do you know that despite the fact that Ijaws are larger than Igbos in Population, and is the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria you can never see any professional Ijaw beggar anywhere in the whole world.

Ijaw with 2,800 villages and settlements were unjustly balkanized into six States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God.

Ijaw our past, Ijaw our present, Ijaw our future.
Ijaw we know, Ijaw our final home.

@General Ditari.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:13pm On Jan 04
This means Ijaw is richer than Igbo base on living standards of average Ijaw.

11 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by kingsways: 9:14pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:
Do you know that despite the fact that Ijaws are larger than Igbos in Population, and is the 3rd largest tribe in Nigeria you can never see any professional Ijaw beggar anywhere in the whole world.

Ijaw with 2,800 villages and settlements were unjustly balkanized into six States of Ondo, Edo, Delta, Bayelsa, Rivers and Akwa Ibom States when we are fully together and not even scattered by God.

@General Ditari.

I am not going to waste my time replying dullards and unintelligent people this year!

Ijaw is the greatest tribe in Nigeria, are you happy now?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:18pm On Jan 04
kingsways:

I am not going to waste my time replying dullards and unintelligent people this year!

Ijaw is the greatest tribe in Nigeria, are you happy now?

It is good thing that you know this truth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by Pristine664: 9:26pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:
This means Ijaw is richer than Igbo base on living standards of average Ijaw.

True. But I think Ijaw have beggars too.
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by LikeAking: 9:33pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

@General Ditari.

Truth!
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by Beremx(f): 9:36pm On Jan 04
Ijaw ethnic group is not the third largest group in Nigeria. If you like rant from now till tomorrow, Ijaw language will never be written on naira notes or anywhere the three major languages have recognition

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by Totilopussylick(m): 9:43pm On Jan 04
cool

Seconded.
Beremx:
Ijaw ethnic group is not the third largest group in Nigeria. If you like rant from now till tomorrow, Ijaw language will never be written on naira notes or anywhere the three major languages have recognition

18 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by Beremx(f): 9:46pm On Jan 04
Totilopussylick:
cool

Seconded.
yes na. Even if government wants to add a fourth ethnic group, definitely not Ijaw. Infact, Efik language is more recognized sef.

Ndi ara trying to compete with Igbos

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by ottersberger(m): 9:46pm On Jan 04
Shebi una no wan rest?.
Cho cho cho cho, Ijaw dis, Ijaw dat.
One day, Igbo go comot mind, beat una like say una thief something.
Una know how e don be una before.

Until the end of Nigeria, Ijaw will remain a minority group. How many una be?. Abi na by mouth and noise making?.
Nonsense!.

8 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:46pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
Naira means never allow Igbo rule again.

Igbos can never rule Nigeria.
After Tinubu na North e dey go back.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:47pm On Jan 04
ottersberger:
Shebi una no wan rest?.
Cho cho cho cho, Ijaw dis, Ijaw dat.
One day, Igbo go comot mind, beat una like say una thief something.
Una know how e don be una before.
Nonsense!.
Let them first beat others and sit at the seat of power at Aso Rock.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by Beremx(f): 9:47pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

Naira means never allow Igbo rule again.

Igbos can never rule Nigeria.
After Tinubu na North e dey go back.
go hug transformer. You go cry tire without no tears

1 Like

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by LAXconfidential(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04
It's all fun and intellect until you go on Google, type "General Ditari", hit images, and you see the face of the lowlife clown you've been trying to reason with.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:50pm On Jan 04
LAXconfidential:
It's all fun and intellect until you go on Google, type "General Ditari", hit images, and you see the face of the lowlife clown you've been trying to reason with.
Haha
Lowlife clown known all over the tribe.
Those pictures na 5 years ago oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by LikeAking: 9:51pm On Jan 04
Another Misinformation you have to correct is the “Ijaws are lazy tag”

The Ijaw man values his labor and will not offer if cheaply.. He is not lazy.

Do you know how much you will pay to have an Ijaw man as your gate man?

Do you know how much Nigeria pays gate men?

The Ijaw man know his value, so he picks his career wisely.. We won’t pick a career that under paid, all because he want to answer the “I am not lazy tag”.

Nigeria want the Ijaw man to do low paying jobs, without any future like other tribes, but the Ijaw man said “No”. So they called him lazy to persuade him, but he refused..

I can categorically tell you that all those who are house maid, security men, brick layers and co, have no future in the Nigeria. Nigeria is designed to impoverish them.

Left for the Ijaws, their will or may be no house maids in Nigeria. This will force Nigerians to pay good salaries to house maids.

Other tribes should learn from the Ijaws, stop accepting peanuts for your hard labor.

3 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:51pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
go hug transformer. You go cry tire without no tears
E pain am grin
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by LAXconfidential(m): 9:51pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

Haha

If you make me vex, I go dey splatter all your threads with your pictures. You know how we used to do.

6 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:52pm On Jan 04
LikeAking:
Another Misinformation you have to correct is the “Ijaws are lazy tag”

The Ijaw man values his labor and will not offer if cheaply.. He is not lazy.

Do you know how much you will pay to have an Ijaw man as your gate man?

Do you know how much Nigeria pays gate men?

The Ijaw man know his value, so he picks his career wisely.. We won’t pick a career that under paid, all because he want to answer the “I am not lazy tag”.

Nigeria want the Ijaw man to do low paying jobs, without any future like other tribes, but the Ijaw man said “No”. So they called him lazy to persuade him, but he refused..

I can categorically tell you that all those who are house maid, security men, brick layers and co, have no future in the Nigeria. Nigeria is designed to impoverish them.

Left for the Ijaws, their will or may be no house maids in Nigeria. This will force Nigerians to pay good salaries to house maids.

Other tribes should learn from the Ijaws, stop accepting peanuts for your hard labor.

True.
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:52pm On Jan 04
LAXconfidential:

If you make me vex, I go dey splatter all your threads with your pictures. You know how we used to do.
Haha
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by mdimefields: 9:52pm On Jan 04
How my Igbo felas stoop so low to be replying these low life beats me

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by LAXconfidential(m): 9:53pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

Haha
Lowlife clown known all over the tribe.
Those pictures na 5 years ago oo.

Who knows you? You're the one opening threads for yourself all over the Internet and photoshopping your ugly face into that of people holding guns. Nobody get your time

8 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by mbaise1000: 9:53pm On Jan 04
IGBOS are living in the head of all these people, otherwise how come when anyone want to troll and hate, it will be IGBOS? We are nothing but it's IGBOS everyone want to challenge, we are really doing something that others want to emulate, something good, but I don't expect a person in denial to agree, otherwise they are not in denial

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:53pm On Jan 04
LAXconfidential:

Who knows you? You're the one opening threads for yourself all over the Internet and photoshopping your ugly face into that of people holding guns. Nobody get your time

Ok sorry.
Do not mistake me for you.
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:54pm On Jan 04
mbaise1000:
IGBOS are living in the head of all these people, otherwise how come when anyone want to troll and hate, it will be IGBOS? We are nothing but it's IGBOS everyone want to challenge, we are really doing something that others want to emulate, something good, but I don't expect a person in denial to agree, otherwise they are not in denial

Igbos look for trouble first

3 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by LAXconfidential(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04
GreatBoss:

Ok sorry.
Do not mistake me for you.
Low life ijaw clown, this is your face photoshopped badly into another person's image

Wannabe militant

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by Entprys(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04
Beremx:
yes na. Even if government wants to add a fourth ethnic group, definitely not Ijaw. Infact, Efik language is more recognized sef.

Ndi ara trying to compete with Igbos

Stop giving this boy exactly what he want - he want Igbo attention

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:58pm On Jan 04
LAXconfidential:

Low life ijaw clown, this is your face photoshopped badly into another person's image

Wannabe militant

You photoshopped that.
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 9:58pm On Jan 04
Entprys:

Useless attention is not needed.
Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by bukiah: 9:59pm On Jan 04
It is igbo beggars that I have never seen before

6 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 10:01pm On Jan 04
bukiah:
It is igbo beggars that I have never seen before
Go Ariaria for Aba among others

2 Likes

Re: This Major Tribe In Nigeria Have No Beggars. by GreatBoss: 10:01pm On Jan 04
Entprys:

How about the other pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ban Of Foodstuff In North & How South Should Retaliate / Is Owerri The Only Zone In Imo State? / Is 2011 Election The Best Election In Nigerian History? With Poll.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.