Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) (31379 Views)

Osun Governor Ademola Adeleke's 100 Days In Office (Photos) / Why Tribunal Sacked Osun State Governor Ademola Adeleke / Ademola Adeleke Celebrates His Folasade Adeleke, His First Daughter's Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by epainos: 10:12pm On Jan 04
AderonkeOlaniyi:
Mumu man. You are dancing while majority of the youths in the state are into rice, plantain and Christmas gifts banditry

Who is the mumu? No be the youths vote am in? grin You reason your comment well before una post am here? So cos of the youth..the man shouldnt dance? Dey play. No go hustle....dey depend on Naija. Poverty will dance azonto on your head.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by LillyandDaisy: 10:13pm On Jan 04
fidelmarshal199:
Na dance Adeleke wan use 4 years dance? E be like say Osun don enter 1 chance o
Definitely you’re not in Osun
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by epainos: 10:14pm On Jan 04
fidelmarshal199:
When last did you see him dance in public? Na waooo! So, he shouldnt dance. Person wey clear most of the salaries Oyetola owed civil servants....una go just talk ....an una no go even know anything. grin

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by CaptainFM1: 10:16pm On Jan 04
Shoooo! Those security men standing like Benin Bronze go just dey imagine grabbing the girl from the back.

What a job they have!

2 Likes

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by bigtt76(f): 10:26pm On Jan 04
This man don dance away hin tenure for office shaaa ...we nor see wetin hin do for there unlike what Alex Otti is doing. That one sef don calm down cheesy cheesy

Newsmic:
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, And His Daughter, Adenike, Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbWVK3PcEOI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1sBxD-ttqX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by izubext007: 10:30pm On Jan 04
She has a good A$$
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by bonnyhope: 10:30pm On Jan 04
Is good to be happy
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Dpharisee: 10:32pm On Jan 04
Somebody should tell this guy to stop talking and repeating what's in the heading in his videos. The Mods should tag his name to his videos so that I can avoid clicking on them
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by febble: 10:33pm On Jan 04
Just can't imagine what is going on in the mind of d dss or sss
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by epainos: 10:39pm On Jan 04
fidelmarshal199:

How many of his giant investment has made frontpage since he was sworn in?
I can show you more than 10 of dancing threads

He wasn't elected just to pay salary, Osun deserved both foreign and local investment. There is nothing bad if he lobbied with the FG for the Lagos-ibadan railway to be extended to Oshogbo. Think
Would have appreciated it if you had dropped the 10 dancing threads. Anyway, there is no need. He is a dancer, so, there is nothing wrong with it. But I understand your point.

The truth is that Nigeria is not sustainable the way we are running it.

If you look at Osun very well, during the time of Awo, Zik, and Balewa, it is an agricultural zone. As soon as oil was discovered, everyone forgot about what they used to generate income. And for the fact that FG gives them huge cash every month, they are relaxed.

I don't know how a governor in Osun, Ondo, and Ekiti lobby and I would approve such if I were the president. Where will the cash come from? When I have electricity to tackle first. grin

Cash crops are what most of these states should tap into, but they don't want to. In fact, they have no idea about how to do it. None of our governors can do it. Even Tinubu himself does not know about Agriculture...and those with him don't know about it.

You see Akeredolu during his lifetime pressing hard for medicinal cannabis for his Ondo. That is the way to go. Agric is the way for most of the poor states in Nigeria....but they aren't thinking about it.

Foreign investors will tap first into states with reasonable GDP. So, I don't really blame him. The people who voted for bad leaders are the ones to blame...and they should enjoy who they voted in. Lol.

A beg...leave Adeleke alone jare...let him dance. grin When Nigeria is serious, we will split the nation....and a state like Osun will return fully to Agriculture when there is no more percentage to collect from oil money.

3 Likes

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by leisuretym: 10:40pm On Jan 04
She need big gbola, nonsense

Beside she can't gbola herself,.
A smart Gbola to tap from adeleke grace is desperately wanted
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Gentledizzle: 10:48pm On Jan 04
Experience the ultimate entertainment with our IPTV service offering over 25,000 channels, 70,000+ movies and series, including complete DSTV channels and Adult Channels. No matter what device you use - smart TV, mobile phones, AndroidBoxes, setup boxes, or laptops, we've got you covered. Order now! Request for free trial Today..

Check my signature for contact.
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Nxtratedng: 10:48pm On Jan 04
Good
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Sirianese: 10:48pm On Jan 04
Newsmic:
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, And His Daughter, Adenike, Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbWVK3PcEOI

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1sBxD-ttqX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See where Davido's musical genes came from
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Yankiss(m): 10:55pm On Jan 04
santaclaws:
I hope this man is performing well as governor of Osun state cos all we see on social media is his dance steps. I hope his subordinates are development-oriented and are able to step in for him where he may be lagging behind. We need to see projects, not dance steps!

Rauf Aregbesola was the last performing governor Osun state had... Osun hasn't been competitive amongst Yoruba states at all!
Wetin be your beef? Performing governors no dance again? Aregbe did what cool cool cool cool With just Opon imo and nothing else? Debt all over Osun state and civil servants owed astronomically? cool cool cool

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by MrAgbako: 10:58pm On Jan 04
Nice one...
Daddy and his little princess 😂
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by santaclaws: 11:02pm On Jan 04
Yankiss:
Wetin be your beef? Performing governors no dance again? Aregbe did what cool cool cool cool With just Opon imo and nothing else? Debt all over Osun state and civil servants owed astronomically? cool cool cool
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by MrAgbako: 11:05pm On Jan 04
santaclaws:
I hope this man is performing well as governor of Osun state cos all we see on social media is his dance steps. I hope his subordinates are development-oriented and are able to step in for him where he may be lagging behind. We need to see projects, not dance steps!

Rauf Aregbesola was the last performing governor Osun state had... Osun hasn't been competitive amongst Yoruba states at all!
you can say that again
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by sslcrypt: 11:07pm On Jan 04
Raskimonojendor:

DSS guys don look bum bum finish grin

I don't think so. DSS officers are the most disciplined and top notch personnel amongst all security outfit.
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by santaclaws: 11:16pm On Jan 04
Yankiss:

He's a public servant and I'd like to believe you're learned enough to know this, so you shouldn't be asking me what my "beef" or 'fish' is. He's not the governor of Adeleke family, neither is he there to entertain people. He's there to serve the people of Osun state!

You just mentioned Aregbesola's performance and his supposed flaws, nobody can challenge you for mentioning it. They're both PUBLIC SERVANTS!

I'm not a political bootlicker to be mute when I have questions on governance in my country!
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Trophy12: 11:32pm On Jan 04
Since the day he resumed office all he does is to dance . What type of governor is this , a dancing governor naija is a joke . This man has nothing to offer to osun people. grin
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by nedekid: 11:37pm On Jan 04
fidelmarshal199:

How many of his giant investment has made frontpage since he was sworn in?
I can show you more than 10 of dancing threads

He wasn't elected just to pay salary, Osun deserved both foreign and local investment. There is nothing bad if he lobbied with the FG for the Lagos-ibadan railway to be extended to Oshogbo. Think
Abeg free the man.
Those that have not danced and be merry, what have they achieved. undecided
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Blazebond(m): 11:48pm On Jan 04
To be honest this man is becoming annoying,so much hope was placed on his administration but I don't think he will match it at all,he is just too unserious to have been trusted with the position of governor,he was basic as a senator but the pain people still picked him,maybe oyetola was terrible sha
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:53pm On Jan 04
Ijo ya o Adeleke
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Laple0541(m): 12:00am On Jan 05
Unserious man, see his stomach!
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by Whatisurproblem(m): 1:20am On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:

that's the area of consentration
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by DSoj(m): 1:36am On Jan 05
I just pity the security guy behind her , she just dey shake yansh for the guy
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by LeeSmart: 1:37am On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:
Haha if na you nkor?
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by HRMK: 3:45am On Jan 05
i get amused each time people claim this man is good in dancing!is he really?i dont think so at all!i am sure you saw a tape in which he was dancing with the former minister of interior.aregbesola?who was the better dancer?
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by wrongnumber: 5:11am On Jan 05
Blazebond:
To be honest this man is becoming annoying,so much hope was placed on his administration but I don't think he will match it at all,he is just too unserious to have been trusted with the position of governor,he was basic as a senator but the pain people still picked him,maybe oyetola was terrible sha

Yadayadayada...

Toxic comments everywhere.

He is performing very well as a governor and dancing does not make him less effective.

Depressed people everywhere. Biko free him and let him be himself.

The governors or presidents that looked so serious please how have they fared?
Re: Osun Governor, Ademola Adeleke & His Daughter Dancing To Davido’s Song (Video) by planetx: 5:12am On Jan 05
Raskimonojendor:

Those two statutes behind them are DSS?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti / Ifeanyi Uba's Diversion of N11bn Fuel Is Punishable By Death -DSS / Abacha Biggest Thief In World History’ – Omokri Replies El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.