Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... (353 Views)

My Experience Travelling With United Nigeria / Oke Osharode: Cape Verde, Travelling With Nigerian Passport May Mean Deportation / Accident Kills A Woman Travelling With Her 2 Kids In Niger State (Disturbing Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... by jamal080(m): 11:59pm On Jan 04
Hello everyone !
This is an argent trend from a friend who need our help !

Am a Nigerian, married to British citizens.
we both reside in Nigeria for over 26yrs with our lovely children with their British passport .

At a point in time ,she decided we relocate to united kingdom together as a family .

1. What's the best option for me ( Hubby ) to apply with if we are to move together to UK ?

Because she want us to go together and live as a family...

Please, I need your advice and way to go about it ?

Thank you and God bless ..[b][/b]
Re: Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... by LOVELYnessbynat(f): 12:03am On Jan 05
i will say the best is to do spouse settlement visa, through saving route since she does not work in uk. to get more help you can join a lot of different spouse settlement group on facebook. good luck to you and your wife

2 Likes

Re: Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... by ifeanyi0147(m): 5:43am On Jan 05
Kindly send me a WhatsApp message , you can find my number on my profile , I have a recommendation for you via UK inquiries.
Re: Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... by eepeepook: 10:25am On Jan 05
Tell me you’re here to waste our time without telling me you’re here to waste our time.
Re: Urgent : Travelling With My British Wife ... by jamal080(m): 11:53pm On Jan 07
LOVELYnessbynat's ...Please I will appreciate if you are able to connect me to the rightful link on Facebook for the settlement spouse visa for more information and guidelines .

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Direction Pls (lagos) / What Are Nigerian Visa And Company Registration Requirements And Cost? / Photos: Journalist Survives After His Car Summersaults 3 Times Along Enugu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.