Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! (2682 Views)

Burna Boy Is Ijaw Not Yoruba / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:12am On Jan 05
Burna the biggest and most successful artist in Nigeria have confirmed he's true son of Ijaw and from PH

He only use Yoruba in his songs because he grew up listening to lots of Fela songs due to Fela connections with his mom.

Ijaw is great nation with lots of talent.

Ijaw currently feeds the whole Nigeria and also take care of Nigerian bills

Ijaw Nation was wickedly divided by Gowon

Ijaw will be united again and take their rightful place in Nigeria!

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:14am On Jan 05
Evidence with Video.

I see many Yoruba confused and claim he's from their land... The stealing from Ijaw land must be stopped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVT8p8m9Zo?feature=shared
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 12:15am On Jan 05
Benwallt come and see oh shocked

These pipo haff started dragging your bloda here eehh undecided

1 Like

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:16am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:
Benwallt come and see oh shocked

These pipo haff started dragging your bloda here eehh undecided
Kiss the truth
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 12:23am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Kiss the truth

Ahh, me? I French kiss am well well grin

My problem na Benwallt undecided him fit no sleep well if him see this thread cry
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:29am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

Ahh, me? I French kiss am well well grin

My problem na Benwallt undecided him fit no sleep well if him see this thread cry

Yoruba man

You can't change fact

Ijaws have been feeding Igbo Hausa and Yoruba since white people found oil in our land yet they claim we are 4th.

Ijaw can be found in more than 12 states in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 12:32am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Yoruba man

You can't change fact

Ijaws have been feeding Igbo Hausa and Yoruba since white people found oil in our land yet they claim we are 4th.

Ijaw can be found in more than 12 states in Nigeria

I agree with everything you said up there but the problem is that even as you say your people feed the entire federal Republic of Nigeria how come it's still your state that is the poorest in terms of IGR and human resources 🤔

5 Likes

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Splashme: 12:33am On Jan 05
OK oo
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 12:46am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:
Burna the biggest and most successful artist in Nigeria have confirmed he's true son of Ijaw and from PH

He only use Yoruba in his songs because he grew up listening to lots of Fela songs due to Fela connections with his mom.

Ijaw is great nation with lots of talent.

Ijaw currently feeds the whole Nigeria and also take care of Nigerian bills

Ijaw Nation was wickedly divided by Gowon

Ijaw will be united again and take their rightful place in Nigeria!
but Ijaw nah slave for the naija them they feed nah
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:56am On Jan 05
aylagos:
but Ijaw nah slave for the naija them they feed nah

If you must allege then come with facts
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:56am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

I agree with everything you said up there but the problem is that even as you say your people feed the entire federal Republic of Nigeria how come it's still your state that is the poorest in terms of IGR and human resources 🤔

Kiss the truth
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 12:57am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

like u dont know abi? dey play
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 12:57am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

dem bi slave nah
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 12:59am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Ijaw get oil, carry the whole oil give other parts of the country to dey drink and no leave one single drop for themselves to drink . . . And you say no be slavery doings be that? shocked

Which other fact you dey find again? undecided
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 12:59am On Jan 05
aylagos:
like u dont know abi? dey play

Don't bite the hands that feeds you
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 1:01am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

Ijaw get oil, carry the whole oil give other parts of the country to dey drink and no leave one single drop for themselves to drink . . . And you say no be slavery doings be that? shocked

Which other fact you dey find again? undecided

We're the mother of the nation

Any mother will do anything to feed her children

Ijaws are the true holders of the unity of Nigeria

If there was no Oil in our land... Nigeria would have been divided years ago

The black liquid gold in our land is what keeps Nigeria united

KISS THE TRUTH!

1 Like

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:01am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Don't bite the hands that feeds you
slave keep ur hands well nah
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 1:02am On Jan 05
aylagos:
slave keep ur hands well nah

Nothing tangible to say.
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:05am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

KISS THE TRUTH!
nah why nna bi slave to us your master slave must always work to feed im master nah slave no get choice ooo
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 1:05am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Kiss the truth

Oga I don kiss tire sooteey lips don swell wan burst grin
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:06am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Nothing tangible to say.

wetin i wan dey discus wit my slave nah
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:07am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

Oga I don kiss tire sooteey lips don swell wan burst grin
lol grin you no get joy i swear.....u be bahd person lol
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 1:07am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

KISS THE TRUTH!

So you're trying to tell me that the reproductive life of the female octopus and the existence of the ijaw people in relation to Nigeria are the same? shocked

You can Google about the above topic so you won't sound too ignorant in your next reply wink
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 1:09am On Jan 05
aylagos:
nah why nna bi slave to us your master slave must always work to feed im master nah slave no get choice ooo

Swerve
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 1:10am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

So you're trying to tell me that the reproductive life of the female octopus and the existence of the ijaw people in relation to Nigeria arr the same? shocked

You can Google about the above topic so you won't sound too ignorant in your next reply wink

What exactly is your business here and why are u so offended
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:12am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Swerve
lol grin
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 1:13am On Jan 05
aylagos:
lol grin you no get joy i swear.....u be bahd person lol

Oga wetin man go do nah undecided

Every time kiss this - kiss that - kiss up - kiss down

E dey pain for mouth jare cool
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:14am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

this question nah for ur slave ooo..........pls go and work u gat more people to feed in 2024 abeg.
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 1:14am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Eh me? Offended? shocked

For wetin na?
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by aylagos(m): 1:15am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

Oga wetin man go do nah undecided

Every time kiss this - kiss that - kiss up - kiss down

E dey pain for mouth jare cool
that our slave too like kiss.
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 1:16am On Jan 05
aylagos:
this question nah for ur slave ooo..........pls go and work u gat more people to feed in 2024 abeg.

As in ehn . . . Be like na to go call oga slave driver make him carry horse whip come flog am to serious for the oil work angry

Abi him don forget say na emilokan season we dey? undecided

1 Like

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by SeeWahala: 1:17am On Jan 05
aylagos:
that our slave too like kiss.

No be him fault . . . Na too much of corn wey him don chop cause am cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Pics: Agbani Darego Looks Stunning At The Miss World 2011 Pageant Yesterday / Wizkid Insults D’banj On Twitter? / Photos & Video - The Making Of Iyanya’s Sexy Mama Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.