Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,268 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! (2727 Views)

Burna Boy Is Ijaw Not Yoruba / Chris Omashola: Davido Is The Biggest Artist In Africa, He Is Bigger Than Wizkid / Davido: I’m The Biggest Artist In Nigeria In Terms Of Everything (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Omoawoke: 3:27am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:
Evidence with Video.

I see many Yoruba confused and claim he's from their land... The stealing from Ijaw land must be stopped!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gVT8p8m9Zo?feature=shared

Na wa oo,

Oo, what’s your problem?

You just jealous of Yoruba massive success in entertainment. The greatest entertainers to
Come out of africa all Yoruba identity.
Even Angelique Kidjo is Yoruba.

So Yorubas are not dragging anybody with you, if you want to carry burna boy, we gladly dash you. But unfortunately for you, he’s the one claiming Yoruba even in the video, he says he doesn’t speak Ijaw but speaks Yoruba. The guy obliviously relates to his Yoruba side far more compared to that Omo ale called GRV chinedu whose father is even Yoruba but can’t speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo.
The burna boy you are fighting over sef sings in Yoruba, Yoruba is his mother tongue before English

1 Like

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by funmijoyb(f): 6:27am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:
Evidence with Video.

I see many Yoruba confused and claim he's from their land... The stealing from Ijaw land must be stopped!

I don't know Damini and Ebunoluwa is Ijaw name. grin
There's no stealing Buna is known for stealing.

1 Like

Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Miller232: 6:39am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:
Evidence with Video.

Mumu why him no dey use him language sing na grin grin as from today make he no add our language to him lyrics
Why him dey sample Fela
Ijaw people no get old musicians??
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Ebi2233: 6:40am On Jan 05
funmijoyb:

I don't know Damini and Ebunoluwa is Ijaw name. grin
There's no stealing Buna is known for stealing.
His mother is Yoruba and father Ijaw.
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Miller232: 6:42am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:
Burna the biggest and most successful artist in Nigeria have confirmed he's true son of Ijaw and from PH

He only use Yoruba in his songs because he grew up listening to lots of Fela songs due to Fela connections with his mom.

Ijaw is great nation with lots of talent.

Ijaw currently feeds the whole Nigeria and also take care of Nigerian bills

Ijaw Nation was wickedly divided by Gowon

Ijaw will be united again and take their rightful place in Nigeria!
He should be sampling Ijaw people songs as from now on oh
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Inspirer1: 6:45am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

We're the mother of the nation

Any mother will do anything to feed her children

Ijaws are the true holders of the unity of Nigeria

If there was no Oil in our land... Nigeria would have been divided years ago

The black liquid gold in our land is what keeps Nigeria united

KISS THE TRUTH!
In reality, this is actually the truth!
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by KashApp: 7:25am On Jan 05
SeeWahala:

I agree with everything you said up there but the problem is that even as you say your people feed the entire federal Republic of Nigeria how come it's still your state that is the poorest in terms of IGR and human resources 🤔

kikikiki...but when Igbos see Southwest IGR, they claim its all scam but now, you’re using the same IGR to tackle their region. Chai
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 8:55am On Jan 05
Omoawoke:

Na wa oo,

Oo, what’s your problem?

You just jealous of Yoruba massive success in entertainment. The greatest entertainers to

So Yorubas are not dragging anybody with you, if you want to carry burna boy, we gladly dash you. But unfortunately for you, he’s the one claiming Yoruba even in the video, he says he doesn’t speak Ijaw but speaks Yoruba. The guy obliviously relates to his Yoruba side far more compared to that Omo ale called GRV chinedu whose father is even Yoruba but can’t speak Yoruba but speaks Igbo.
The burna boy you are fighting over sef sings in Yoruba, Yoruba is his mother tongue before English

Correction... not fighting over

Just telling you his own words
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 8:56am On Jan 05
Ebi2233:
His mother is Yoruba and father Ijaw.

His mother is Edo

Do some googling

His mothers mother is from Yoruba

His mothers father in from Edo

In Africa you're from where your dad is from

Google
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 8:59am On Jan 05
Omoawoke:

Na wa oo,

Oo, what’s your problem?

Is Rema Yoruba?

Rema has Ijaw blood and currently the hottest Nigerian musician

Is Odumodublack Yoruba?

Odumodu has PH heritage

List goes on

Is 2 face Yoruba?
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 9:00am On Jan 05
Omoawoke:

Na wa oo,

Oo, what’s your problem?

Wetin concern my post with Chukudi the drug tribe?
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Ebi2233: 9:03am On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Is Rema Yoruba?

Rema has Ijaw blood and currently the hottest Nigerian musician

Is Odumodublack Yoruba?

Odumodu has PH heritage

List goes on

Is 2 face Yoruba?

Is Rema Ijaw?
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 9:07am On Jan 05
Ebi2233:

Is Rema Ijaw?

Use google
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Gre8ness: 1:54pm On Jan 05
Na we Ijaw dey rule. #IjawForLife
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 1:56pm On Jan 05
Gre8ness:
Na we Ijaw dey rule. #IjawForLife

🙂
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:33pm On Jan 05
ijaws do not have business on dry land, they live on waters, why is he living on land?
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 2:47pm On Jan 05
PARADIZEPRIEST:
ijaws have business on dry land they live on waters,why is he living on land?

Senseless

Beneath every water you find a land
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:53pm On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

Senseless

Beneath every water you find a land
where is the senseless there? allowin ya emotions run your expression over facts? or are u not ijaw?
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by IjawUnited: 2:55pm On Jan 05
PARADIZEPRIEST:
where is the senseless there? allowin ya emotions rule you over facts, or are u not ijaw?

What exactly is your point

Where are u from let me know how to tackle you

Never forget

Ijaws feeds this nation and were the pinnacle of Nigerias unity
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:01pm On Jan 05
IjawUnited:

What exactly is your point

Where are u from let me know how to tackle you

Never forget

Ijaws feeds this nation and were the pinnacle of Nigerias unity
my point is made simple and clear. IJAWS LIVE MOSTLY ON WATERS AS THEIR WAY OF LIFE,I DONT KNOW HOW YOU SEE THIS AS OFFENSIVE. undecided
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by etrange: 6:40pm On Jan 05
Oh... I didn't know know he was from Port Harcourt.
Re: Africa Biggest Artist Says He's Ijaw Not Yoruba! by Zeekaycn(m): 7:16pm On Jan 05
Una de follow Yoruba person de argue online, especially the Muslims Yorubas. They will bully you with words. Those Niggas gat no joy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Ft. Akon – Don’t Dull (remix) / Mavins In The Uk! Tiwa Savage, Don Jazzy, Di’ja, Korede Bello Prepare For Uk Con / Is Iyanya A Gay?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.