Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,935 members, 7,835,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort (18562 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For Best Album. / Can Burna Boy Win Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Abbeyme: 9:23am On Jan 05
KIDfurniture:
Bring money make i do soap for you

Washing liquid, Abi?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by omlueh(m): 9:27am On Jan 05
Why Won't He Be Given The Grammy This Year, Afterall He Has Sacrifice The Soul Of The Poor Child Ifeanyi To Them In Illuminati.
So Congratulations In Advance To Him(Lost Soul David Adeleke).

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Trustedpronet: 9:28am On Jan 05
harsysky:
Rejoice with others in their successes, and that is the surest way to attract yours. Some principles are more than just praying; God has put those principles in place.

After you rejoice, success won't come automatically. Success is deliberate. Some people are successful and they don't even have any role model talk less of rejoicing with someone. Just work hard and practice honesty in your doings and avoid jealousy
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by omlueh(m): 9:29am On Jan 05
You're Very Correct Sir With Your Assertion
Timoleon:
Davido will win a Grammy. *Ifeanyi*
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Slayar: 9:30am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:
In all honesty, this current generation lack taste for music.

Seems music left Nigeria from 2008-2010.

I'm stuck with 90s music, Gen-Z music na crap.

The worse I'm seeing lately is shalipopo and odumudu black... Nigeria music has gone this bad with wack lyrics.

If Grammy was truly by merit, no Nigeria musician currently deserves shxt, in fact for the past 10 years, none deserve shxt.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy are all media hype and heck mentality. These guys are craps musically without media hypes. They wouldn't survive 90s and early 2000

Actually Burna boy does good music.I don't like his personality but he does or has done good music.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Damian911: 9:40am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

The worse I'm seeing lately is shalipopo and odumudu black... Nigeria music has gone this bad with wack lyrics.

If Grammy was truly by merit, no Nigeria musician currently deserves shxt, in fact for the past 10 years, none deserve shxt.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy are all media hype and heck mentality. These guys are craps musically without media hypes. They wouldn't survive 90s and early 2000
Thought I was alone kiss
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 9:40am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
I pray Davido wins Grammy Award

Iā€™m deeply in love with Davido for no reason

Can u say same about Christ Jesus?

Use ur head pls ( no offense)

At the end of the day, why be in love( if such a thing is good with someone already married)

U can like him, admire him, like his music etc.

But ur comment really downplays ur worth or substance as a lady( if ur a female).

NB: am not perfect too. Just giving a honest advice.

Find a companion. Not someone to fall in love with.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 9:43am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

True, true and nothing but the truth, and not just in Naigeria, even in America, UK,all over the world music has become rubbish it is either they are not sounding the same or they are using autotune to sing their rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 9:45am On Jan 05
blowjohn:

Can u say same about Christ Jesus?

Use ur head pls ( no offense)

At the end of the day, why be in love( if such a thing is good with someone already married)

U can like him, admire him, like his music etc.

But ur comment really downplays ur worth or substance as a lady( if ur a female).

NB: am not perfect too. Just giving a honest advice.

Find a companion. Not someone to fall in love with.
Nonsense advice grin absolute rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Faposky95: 9:47am On Jan 05
Grammy do turn to Naija tings...dem go give their boi Davido....make e rest....
if na those days, he go shout taya.......
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Angelfrost(m): 9:50am On Jan 05
KIDfurniture:
Bring money make i do soap for you

If you had the ability to make such soaps, you would be bathing with them daily, and money would therefore be the very least of your problems or needs.

This also goes to those patronizing wretched witch doctors for wealth.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by frankblinkz(m): 9:52am On Jan 05
Timoleon:
Davido will win a Grammy. *Ifeanyi*
Truthfully..... He has paid his dues
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by harsysky(m): 9:53am On Jan 05
Trustedpronet:

After you rejoice, success won't come automatically. Success is deliberate. Some people are successful and they don't even have any role model talk less of rejoicing with someone. Just work hard and practice honesty in your doings and avoid jealousy

Ofcourse, I'm aware of that. Understand also that success is relative. You could tag someone successful but to them they are not successful and fulfilled.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by meedoLock(m): 9:54am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

See how it is easy for you to badly contempt and badmouth the creativities of others to massage ur ego. Do you even know what it takes to be creative, or to make contents? Do U know where these guys started from or what they av been through before they hit the space? Have U ever created something that worth adoring or interesting by others? Piece of advice to U my friend "stop playing bad belle" it's not healthy. I come in peace o..

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Obviouslyblunt: 9:56am On Jan 05
I have marked this username, never opening another link by this weird op.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Offpoint1: 10:00am On Jan 05
meedoLock:

See how it is easy for you to badly contempt and badmouth the creativities of others to massage ur ego. Do you even know what it takes to be creative, or to make contents? Do U know where these guys started from or what they av been through before they hit the space? Have U ever created something that worth adoring or interesting by others? Piece of advice to U my friend "stop playing bad belle" it's not healthy. I come in peace o..
If critique is "bad balle" to you, then you have a long way to go in life.

Folks like you are the type that remains stagnant in life because you pay deaf ears to corrections.

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Timoleon(m): 10:03am On Jan 05
lanre316:

SCAM ALERT!!! Readers Beware!

This is a scam.

How do I know?

If it's legit, you will be making your cool 20k every 10 days alone in your room without telling a soul. But obviously you want to collect people money and scam them by registering them and telling the to bring others to register and so on.

What if he is legit but doesn't have the 200k to start? Broke people can have excellent ideas too you know. undecided
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by EmekaBlue(m): 10:04am On Jan 05
Win or not the guy try wella in the music industry
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by DemonAngel(m): 10:06am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

Well, Johnny Drille kinda fits the bill of those days
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by meedoLock(m): 10:08am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

If critique is "bad balle" to you, then you have a long way to go in life.

Folks like you are the type that remains stagnant in life because you pay deaf ears to corrections.

You called calling people's creativities 'nonsense' and wacks critique? Do U even know the basic meaning of that word? That quote of yours has nothing to do with critism but an attempt to downplay other people's ideas and God given gifts. But trust me people that troops in to Nairaland these days can not engage in a civil conversation. See how U came out to always prove us silent readers right. All iz well
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Alamkir: 10:09am On Jan 05
harsysky:
Rejoice with others in their successes, and that is the surest way to attract yours. Some principles are more than just praying; God has put those principles in place.

True, your head dey there

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by motionarena: 10:10am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

Wack analysis

Just say the music is not your taste
How would u say Burna boy does not make good music.

Must everyone sing like celine dion

2 Likes

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 10:13am On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Nonsense advice grin absolute rubbish.

I know u have already taken my advice.
Stop pretending.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 10:16am On Jan 05
blowjohn:

I know u have already taken my advice.
Stop pretending.
More rubbish! grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by lanre316: 10:19am On Jan 05
Timoleon:

What if he is legit but doesn't have the 200k to start? Broke people can have excellent ideas too you know. undecided

My brother, if he's legit, he will take loan and make the money back times ten. He won't tell nairalanders nothing.

Any street-smart Nigerian can easily detect such local scam.

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Amjoel: 10:23am On Jan 05
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSG1AsE40A

I kinda like Davido to win it his a hard worker
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by flexyrule(m): 10:26am On Jan 05
meedoLock:

So we should swallow nonsense because we want to appreciate an artist's mediocre?

Oya Na. Keep enjoying Portable's songs.

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:27am On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
i am interested in this business.
CHAT ME WITH THE WHATSAPP NUMBER
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 10:28am On Jan 05
FRANKOSKI:

CHAT ME WITH THE WHATSAPP NUMBER
Okay.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Offpoint1: 10:29am On Jan 05
meedoLock:

You called calling people's creativities 'nonsense' and wacks critique? Do U even know the basic meaning of that word? That quote of yours has nothing to do with critism but an attempt to downplay other people's ideas and God given gifts. But trust me people that troops in to Nairaland these days can not engage in a civil conversation. See how U came out to always prove us silent readers right. All iz well
Good day, y'all deserve them. I won't be surprised if portable is your favorite

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Official Video: Davido Ft. Olamide ā€“ The Money / DOWNLOAD : Oritse Femi ā€“ Tomorrow Ft Reminisce / Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.