Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,290 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort (18520 Views)

Portable Bags Golden Stars 'Artist Of The Year' Award, Vows To Win Grammy / Burna Boy Bags Grammy Award Nomination For Best Album. / Can Burna Boy Win Grammy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Bigchristo: 10:30am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:
In all honesty, this current generation lack taste for music.

Seems music left Nigeria from 2008-2010.

I'm stuck with 90s music, Gen-Z music na crap.

The worse I'm seeing lately is shalipopo and odumudu black... Nigeria music has gone this bad with wack lyrics.

If Grammy was truly by merit, no Nigeria musician currently deserves shxt, in fact for the past 10 years, none deserve shxt.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy are all media hype and heck mentality. These guys are craps musically without media hypes. They wouldn't survive 90s and early 2000
Stop writing nonsense criticizing peoples hard work, if you like Old school music 🎶 then stick to it, there’s new level of music since 15yrs not only in Nigeria music industry but those we copy from in the US, you should be happy that Nigeria successfully achieved Afrobeat our own music genre we have bulks of superstars and artists who are putting Nigeria and Africa on global map appreciate their craft if you don’t like it then keep quiet
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:30am On Jan 05
lanre316:

SCAM ALERT!!! Readers Beware!

This is a scam.

How do I know?

If it's legit, you will be making your cool 20k every 10 days alone in your room without telling a soul. But obviously you want to collect people money and scam them by registering them and telling the to bring others to register and so on.
DO YOU KNOW ME BEFORE BRO ?
IT'S NOT AN ONLINE BUSINESS AND U MIST MEET ME IN PERSON . lanre stop talking about something you don't know ,you better ask questions for better understanding .
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by richie240: 10:37am On Jan 05
But he wouldnt win it if it was *musa* or *kunle* right??
Timoleon:
Davido will win a Grammy. *Ifeanyi*
So your premise for him winning it was bcus of *ifeanyi* , okwea??

You guys are extremely pathethic
cool
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 10:40am On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish! grin

Don't worry, it'd for free.
Apply it and it will work for u too.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 10:41am On Jan 05
blowjohn:

Don't worry, it'd for free.
Apply it and it will work for u too.
More rubbish. grin you don't know when to quit do you?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Timoleon(m): 10:43am On Jan 05
richie240:
But he wouldnt win it if it was *musa* or *kunle* right??
So your premise for him winning it was bcus of *ifeanyi* , okwea??

You guys are extremely pathethic
cool

K
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by meedoLock(m): 10:50am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

Good day, y'all deserve them. I won't be surprised if portable is your favorite

Good. Nigerians are as gifted as every other countries in the world. Portable is a notable and public figure, he's good in what he does. Go on his page and see millions of followers following him. I call that grace.... Do not destroy if you cannot make one ur sef. Have a nice day bro....
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by richie240: 10:50am On Jan 05

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by ufotunang: 10:55am On Jan 05
You have not won yours yet..but making jest of another person that won it
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Lovelyn451(f): 11:07am On Jan 05
That's yoruba for you....once yoruba person starts insulting you, just know that you're doing well and they wish to be like you but they can't...reason they insult igbos all the time yet if u check most of their homes, there are igbo wives, mothers and grandmother's...Where's the sense?

1 Like

Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Bhella5(m): 11:11am On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

The worse I'm seeing lately is shalipopo and odumudu black... Nigeria music has gone this bad with wack lyrics.

If Grammy was truly by merit, no Nigeria musician currently deserves shxt, in fact for the past 10 years, none deserve shxt.

Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy are all media hype and heck mentality. These guys are craps musically without media hypes. They wouldn't survive 90s and early 2000
Even though I agree with you mostly but I still enjoy Burna and Davido.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 11:14am On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
More rubbish. grin you don't know when to quit do you?

I know ur type.
U have already used it I know. If u need more advice just holla.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 11:26am On Jan 05
blowjohn:

I know ur type.
U have already used it I know. If u need more advice just holla.
Now he thinks he know me, yea, i am married to your sister, weirdo! grin
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:30am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
I pray Davido wins Grammy Award

I’m deeply in love with Davido for no reason

For no reason?

Abi because he's famous and rich
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:35am On Jan 05
Kpatakpata:
You do the business and make all the money.

Attitude and mindset is everything.
A mischievous person will always think that everyone has Evil Minds like him.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by CoronaVirusPro: 12:54pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
I pray Davido wins Grammy Award

I’m deeply in love with Davido for no reason

It's because of poverty!

You will hardly find a lady that hopes to fall inlove with a short dude.

Don't tell me you love short guys, the money you like!
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 1:09pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Now he thinks he know me, yea, i am married to your sister, weirdo! grin

No worry, just apply it.
I won't tell
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by ViceGovernor: 1:09pm On Jan 05
Offpoint1:

You seem to be someone who is fixated on lyrical content...music is not just about lyrics.
It's all about the melody 🎶 for some people.

Vector, MI are examples of musicians with dope lyrical content but they probably will never get the popularity of an Asake or kizz Daniel why do you think that is?
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 1:14pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

No worry, just apply it.
I won't tell
Creepy weirdo!

You won't tell? That you forked me? tongue
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by liverpoolfc4life(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05
Davido always jealous of Burnaboy, Musical form isn't about year of activeness
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 1:31pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Creepy weirdo!

You won't tell? That you forked me? tongue

That u used my advice
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Abufo: 1:33pm On Jan 05
Newsmic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSG1AsE40A

sometimes Davido comes across as being slightly wordly and even desperate! there is a time and season for everything sir! That his last album was not his best effort by any stretch ........he needs a break to seek a new creative path!
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by james6aaban: 2:48pm On Jan 05
The guy go don use over 1million dollars bribe Grammy organizers just to win 1...The guy go don use over 1million dollars bribe Grammy organizers just to win 1......
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

That u used my advice
you must be so desparate for attention and to feel relevant that you keep telling yourself that i took your advice or that anyone else took your nonesense advice. grin grin.

Perhaps, i should accept that i took your advice, would that make feel important? cheesy since you kept forcing it down my throat. Weirdo!
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Offpoint1: 3:33pm On Jan 05
ViceGovernor:

You seem to be someone who is fixated on lyrical content...music is not just about lyrics.
It's all about the melody 🎶 for some people.

Vector, MI are examples of musicians with dope lyrical content but they probably will never get the popularity of an Asake or kizz Daniel why do you think that is?
Music was all about good lyrical content before Gen-Z.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 3:58pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
you must be so desparate for attention and to feel relevant that you keep telling yourself that i took your advice or that anyone else took your nonesense advice. grin grin.

Perhaps, i should accept that i took your advice, would that make feel important? cheesy since you kept forcing it down my throat. Weirdo!

U see? I catch u!!

U have read and taken my advice.
I just knew it.

After u will give the same advice to another person. I know.

Just remember am the originator of the advice ok.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 4:46pm On Jan 05
blowjohn:

U see? I catch u!!

U have read and taken my advice.
I just knew it.

After u will give the same advice to another person. I know.

Just remember am the originator of the advice ok.
You have being noticed, Maybe now you will go away, Weirdo. undecided

Some of yous on here are mentally unstable.
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by blowjohn(m): 4:56pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Calitoscassius post=127794544] You have being noticed, Maybe now you will go away,

Ur the one who is mentally unstable.
Cos I was advising someone else and u jumped in
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by Calitoscassius(m): 5:33pm On Jan 05
[quote author=blowjohn post=127794704][/quote] Yes, i responded to your rubbish advice, remember this is a public forum, people are supposed comment?

Then you took it to a bizzare level, claiming that you KNOW me, that i have taken your advice and that you won't tell anyone.. now that is mentally sick. You don't KNOW me, i may not agree with your advice but all that shit about how you know me and that you catch me. Is very scary for me.

Sorry, i will stay outta your comments. Some of You people on here do not know the meaning of "I
know you" you can say "you think" but not You know. You don't know..

I apologise if i hurt your feelings, weirdo!
Re: Davido Praying To Win Grammy Award After Downplaying Burna Boy's Grammy Effort by MisfitHPG: 5:47pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Newsmic post=127787203]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FSG1AsE40A

[/uote]just like one fraud's useless fans downplaying 8 balon d'ors and the world cup but they are dying to win it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Deserves Credit For A Hit Song, The Music Producer Or The Artiste? / Official Video: Davido Ft. Olamide – The Money / Wizkid Performs With Angel At Yahoo! Wireless Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.