Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,818 members, 7,820,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Niger Delta Militants In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants In Pictures (67524 Views)

Nigerian Troops Claim They Killed 100 Boko Haram Militants In Yobe(photos) / Abuja Blasts: Niger Delta Militants Might Be Responsible – NLC / Graphic Photos Of Slain Boko Haram Militants In A Recent Military Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 30, 2007
chidichris:

please how do i get their registeration form(s)? i really want to join them because i have come to terms that if you are not in politics or militants, you are no where in nigeria so i have finally decided to join the militants.
which state are you from
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by ocelot2006(m): 5:12pm On May 05, 2008
angry I know this a%#holes. Back home in PH, they attcked my former place of work (AGIP) a few years ago and killed about 7-8 mobile police men, and a civilian (or 2),including my uncle and a friend of mine. I hope they're found and skinned alive,
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by redsun(m): 5:37pm On May 05, 2008
This guys mean business,ready to die,that what the situation of sickening corruption and political madness calls for.The wicked shall melt like wax before fire,no escape but repentance.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 5:49pm On May 05, 2008
@redsun, you are saying that based on the assumption that these militants are not corrupt themselves. Most of them are political puppets of Odillis administration that were used to carry out political violence and now they cannot be controlled anymore. So when on earth did they become freedom fighters? People who go around killing thesame people they claim to be fighting for are freedom fighters? The irony is that with what they are doing right now soon business will start leaving the area because of the instability and before they know it there would be nothing left. What is the cause of the injustice and lack of development in the state, is it not the greed of politicians like Odilli and Ibori and co who looted their states and did not care about the people? So what on earth have innocent civilians got to do with it and why are innocent people being killed in the name of "freedom fighting". Oh please. So they don't know where Odilli and co live? They can't locate his palace in Abuja or his houses in Port Harcourt? LOL, what rubbish. The federal court in Port Harcourt stopped the EFCC from further investigating Odilli, and what did these "freedom fighters" do? Was there any riot? Most indigenes of the state are just wishing that these people will crawl under a rock because they have simply become a nuissance and this is not a genuine "freedom fight".
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by redsun(m): 6:25pm On May 05, 2008
I am not saying they are short of nigerian syndrome,even here in europe little has change,some of our people still behave like omata guys when it comes to money and usefulness to others.It is what happen in chaos,but whichever side one is,the wicked ones shall pay for their deeds,if not them directly,their generations to come.

What is happening in nigeria and the rest of africa is silent genocides perpetrated by corrupt goverments and their obedient followers,and nobody seems to care,not even the west because they contribute to the woes with their draconian policies and collaborations.A child die of malaria every 30 seconds in africa,some thing that can be prevented with a bit of descent humane policies and executions

Companies like mobil,shell,bp, make profits of over a million dollars per hour non stop,24/7.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by lucabrasi(m): 6:31pm On May 05, 2008
i just hope the federal government wil do something decisiveabout this people before its too late,the legislative should exercise their oversight and follow any money given to the governors,nddc e.t.c these people are just kidnapping and releasing the hostages ,if something is not done they will start killing them soon, saw it on youtube that shell was buying weapons for the nigerian police ,and also that its not a first with shell as they did it in south africa and other places
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by SkyBlue1: 6:35pm On May 05, 2008
Ofcourse they are buying weapons for the Nigerian police, the whole thing is beginning to affect their production.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by d1maff: 10:44pm On Jan 23, 2009
Men,these are no longer militants.Let's not deceive ourselves.These are TERRORISTS
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 29, 2009
@TheORAKU.

Where did u got those pictures from, ?

Are you sure you ain't a MILITANT too? This is amazing.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On May 29, 2009
Topic

Bad guys! grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Remii(m): 7:50pm On May 29, 2009
Why cover faces? As ghost no dey fear why in no dey come out for afternoon?
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 29, 2009
They cover faces cos they are well known to people around, 

but am shocked where all those pics came from, even press no get this kind of pictures.
GOSH!
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by blackspade(m): 7:53pm On May 29, 2009
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Remii(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2009
brein:

They cover faces cos they are well known to people around,

but am shocked where all those pics came from, even press no get this kind of pictures.
GOSH!

Most of the pictures were taken when Koinange of CNN did a documentary on them. I think he lost his CNN job because Nigeria Government complained that the report was contravened.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2009
Too bad.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by oaroloye(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
This is a classic case of Physics in Action: No Work Done.

I don't know what strategic retard taught these people that committing international crime solves local injustice.
They merely play the Oppressors' Game. All the cards are in the government's hand, and their partners-in-crime, the Oil Looters.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by adook1: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
the have not been paid their stipends yet 2 months now because of a sick president so expect surprises u know most of them only returned their bad firearms well ak 47 in gabon or sao tome or like the one that was siezed at kano belonging to a serving south south ak governor who wants the vp job
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by sheilakos: 7:49am On Mar 25, 2010
Dear Moderator,
We did a film on Niger Delta last year. We are a non-profit organization and in my research I saw the photos of the Niger Delta Militants on this forum and we would like to use it as a thumbnail for the film. Would this be possible?
Thanks and Best Wishes,
Sheila
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by hakanai(m): 9:20am On Mar 25, 2010
where them dey, when the army come attack there base for delta state lipsrsealed? abi them go farm or fishing new hostage undecided.what i see in the image is a bunch of cowards that prey on innocent people and exploit that for selfish gains.like someone rightly stated, if you have so much money to equip yourselves with weapons,you may just think twice and understand that the money could have made some smilinng faces and taken your case to the courts local or international.The weapons floating in your states is what will later destroy you, when the percieved treat is gone.to acquire weapons is hard but to clean em' up is harder wink.
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by chosen04(f): 10:06am On Mar 25, 2010
sheilakos:

Dear Moderator,
We did a film on Niger Delta last year. We are a non-profit organization and in my research I saw the photos of the Niger Delta Militants on this forum and we would like to use it as a thumbnail for the film. Would this be possible?
Thanks and Best Wishes,
Sheila

Are you a comedian? Which Moderator are you seeking permission from?
Sheila, you should be talking to MEND's Spokesman: GOMO GBOMO
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by denmaster(m): 1:23am On Oct 17, 2011
Hm, i am speechless
Re: Niger Delta Militants In Pictures by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Seun:
Why don't they use the money they are using to buy guns and ammunitions to develop their region? ONe AK-47 is supposed to be greater than 250,00 naira!

isn't it d federal government that are supposed to develop the region?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stephen Mouka "Eluu P" Signs Endorsement Deal With Rianis Property / Photos Of Tompolo's Shrine And House In Delta / Attah Igala Receives Royal White Rolls Royce Phantom Ahead Of Kogi Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.