Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,531 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:11 PM

Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) (872 Views)

Viral Video Of A Policeman Arresting His Twin Brother (Pictures/Video) / Soldiers Beat 12 LASTMA Officers For Arresting Army Chief Over One-Way / Jude Bela Defeats EFCC At Appeal Court For Arresting Him Over Youtube Earnings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by officialwdhtv: 9:14am On Jan 05
Another soldier slams Gov Sanwo-Olu for arresting his colleague plying one-way along Lagos-Badagry expressway.

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbPOyVc2MEc

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C1tiRoIvM-w/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by princeade86(m): 9:17am On Jan 05
K
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:25am On Jan 05
Even though what the soldier did was wrong by following one-way which he later apologized, Gov Sanwo-olu shouldn’t have called him a “useless boy”. undecided

I learnt that the soldier was shot in his hand when fighting insurgency in the north, he even did operation whereby they fixed iron in his hand.. so he was given permission to go home and rest depending on when he’s healed.

Sanwo-olu who is a murderer has the guts to call a soldier useless undecided. He murdered late Bamise in his BRT bus and till now Bamise haven’t gotten justice.

4 Likes

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by federal9: 9:25am On Jan 05
Let them free that guy. Others were running, but he stood.

We heard him loud and clear, I am sorry sir!!!

A good soldier man must speak out without fear. ( I mean the one who was arrested and who pleaded before he was forced into the car)

1 Like

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by adecz: 9:26am On Jan 05
Social media soldiers❗️❗️

Una nor see wetin una mates dey
do for Mali, Niger Republic, Burkina Faso etc❓❓

Stop disturbing us if una nor get action.

2 Likes

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by correctyourself(m): 9:32am On Jan 05
This one that is talking, lets check/ask when something like this happens is it his responsibility to react? Or when you know that when something like this happens you can't bear it without reacting why did you joined soldier?

This is an act of indiscipline, i am sure the authority would not tolerate that because it's not his job. Army has spokes persons.

Those that are trained to handle such issues are in better position to react.
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:40am On Jan 05
"And if you want to your dirty work you call soldiers "

Dog eat dog situation.

Governor Sanwo Olu and Nigerian soldiers no be wetin dey worry me this new year. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Jennyclay(f): 9:42am On Jan 05
adecz:

Social media soldiers❗️❗️

Una nor see wetin una mates dey
do for Mali, Niger Republic, Burkina Faso etc❓❓

Stop disturbing us if una nor get action.
Nigeria military are in top 3 list of the best military in Africa. So the countries you listed above are not mates with Nigeria military.

Keep supporting Sanwo-olu. All I know is that sanwo-olu is a murderer until proven innocent by serving justice for Bamise
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Zonefree(m): 9:47am On Jan 05
federal9:
Let them free that guy. Others were running, but he stood.

We heard him loud and clear, I am sorry sir!!!

A good soldier man must speak out without fear. ( I mean the one who was arrested and who pleaded before he was forced into the car)

I watched the video and I must say, I truly admired the gallantry of that soldier.

Governor Sanwo Olu is a tout.
The moment the guy said, "I'm a soldier...I'm sorry sir", Sanwo Olu for order his men to let the man be so he can question and Interact with him. Ask him questions why he chose to ply One way as a public officer not just shouting and calling the Soldier useless.

That's what happens when you pick a tout to manage fifth best African city.

4 Likes

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by bottlewater1(m): 9:57am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Even though what the soldier did was wrong by following one-way Gov Sanwo-olu shouldn’t have called him a “useless boy”. undecided

I learnt that the soldier was shot in hand, he even did operation where they fix iron in his hand.. so he was given permission by to go home and rest depending on when he’s healed.

Sanwo-olu who is a murderer has the guts to call a soldier useless undecided. He murdered late Bamise in his BRT bus and till now Bamise haven’t gotten justice.

I think that's the lesson, it is glaring that the soldier bleeped up but it should not have gone to the extent of calling him a useless boy if there is still unity in the army they should take this has injury to one is injury to all
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Brighton1(m): 10:14am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Even though what the soldier did was wrong by following one-way which he later apologized, Gov Sanwo-olu shouldn’t have called him a “useless boy”. undecided

I learnt that the soldier was shot in his hand when fighting insurgency in the north, he even did operation whereby they fixed iron in his hand.. so he was given permission to go home and rest depending on when he’s healed.

u dis girl u talk too much

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by adecz: 11:42am On Jan 05
Jennyclay:
Nigeria military are in top 3 list of the best military in Africa. So the countries you listed above are not mates with Nigeria military.

Keep supporting Sanwo-olu. All I know is that sanwo-olu is a murderer until proven innocent by serving justice for Bamise

👉It's clear you lack insight or
understanding...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by officialwdhtv: 2:34pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

Pls dont talk carelessly
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Brenbentondiaz: 8:58pm On Jan 05
Jennyclay:

@bolded showed you're really clueless. "Guilty until proven innocent"? You must be ibo. You're the only people I know who are not ashamed of showing their ignorance and st*pidity in public space (in fact, you relish showing your ignorance in public). Lolz.
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Brenbentondiaz: 9:02pm On Jan 05
Zonefree:

I watched the video and I must say, I truly admired the gallantry of that soldier.

The moment the guy said, "I'm a soldier...I'm sorry sir", Sanwo Olu for order his men to let the man be so he can question and Interact with him. Ask him questions why he chose to ply One way as a public officer not just shouting and calling the Soldier useless.

Sanwo-Olu was a jackass the way he handled the situation, but what's all this bull about leaving the guy because he was a soldier? He broke the law for bleeps sake! Is this the "better Nigeria" you clowns are screaming about? Where people you don't like suffer for crimes, but you'll turn a blind eye if the people you hate are wronged? Lolz.

1 Like

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:43am On Jan 06
Wetin soilders dey do to civilians pass wetin the governor do to the soilder.its good for him.he shud see how it is to be humiliated.stupid modafuking soilders always feeling on top of the world.its good he was humiliated too

1 Like

Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:48am On Jan 06
Jennyclay:

make una de rest now we no.go hear word...de put iron fr hand put copper for head,fighting hamas fighting Russia,omo na only him,civilian no get all this ones or is it only meant fr civilian to be maltreat nd call useless,he break de law intentional so mk e face am
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by emperor4love(m): 4:51am On Jan 06
Zonefree:

so who will speak fr civilian, sir am a civilian, I am sorry sir,so who go let us way b release
Re: Another Soldier Slams Gov Sanwo-Olu For Arresting His Colleague (Pic/Video) by Emychina(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06
Brenbentondiaz:

@bolded showed you're really clueless. "Guilty until proven innocent"? You must be ibo. You're the only people I know who are not ashamed of showing their ignorance and st*pidity in public space (in fact, you relish showing your ignorance in public). Lolz.
you will die of igbos matter. Useless bigot.

(1) (Reply)

Stop & Search: Wetin U Carry? / Please Help From This Lady O! / How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.