Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark (41967 Views)

Download A Tribe Of Judah (2023) Movie By Funke Akindele / What I Think After Watching "A Tribe Called Judah" / Tinubu, Atiku Hail Funke Akindele On 'A Tribe Called Judah' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Af0nja: 6:40pm On Jan 05
Calitoscassius:
Yess! And don't make mediocre or gimmicky movie like %99 of all Naigerian movies

If you're truly bipolar and autistic then you should know that this movie is trash and weak. What exactly is realistic and relatable to the average Nigerians story in the movie?? She literally copied new Jerusalem
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Calitoscassius(m): 6:44pm On Jan 05
Af0nja:

If you're truly bipolar and autistic then you should know that this movie is trash and weak. What exactly is realistic and relatable to the average Nigerians story in the movie?? She literally copied new Jerusalem
What has me being Autistic or bipolar got to do with it? Are you trying to poke fun at my condition? cheesy I was only being sarcastic in my previous comment. The movie is trash! I made it clear when i mentioned that %99 of Naigerian movies are gimmicky and mediocre. They copy everything from other movies a poor remake of the real thing always.

I don't watch Naigerian movies, they are all trash!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by feedthenation(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05
---i thought the citizens are hungry----where did they get the money to go to the cinema---also Lagos and the South West was suppose to be empty because our lovely co-neighbours went to their gold-plated mansions over the festive period---

3 Likes

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Kukutenla: 6:48pm On Jan 05
I don't usually watch cinema movies but my wife dragged me to watch this and I did not regret it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Kukutenla: 6:49pm On Jan 05
feedthenation:
---i thought the citizens are hungry----where did they get the money to go to the cinema---also Lagos and the South West was suppose to be empty because our lovely co-neighbours went to their gold-plated mansions over the festive period---
Use your brain na
This is not the right place
If funke was doing Internet troll how will she achieve this
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Brushstrokes20: 6:54pm On Jan 05
# pacesetter # records breaker✅
Thumbs up funke👍
KUDOS omoluabi ✅💯

1 Like

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Burgerlomo: 7:05pm On Jan 05
Congratulations 👍
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Iseoluwani: 7:07pm On Jan 05
brainpulse:
Good one for Funke Akindele.
Great one for the Yoruba tribe. We are setting the paste in Africa.

not PASTE

1 Like

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by yakson84(m): 7:10pm On Jan 05
Funke akindele is more valuable and more useful to Nigeria than many of these so-call politicians in nigeria who live on taxpayer money. Congratulations we need more of her. May the lord continue to guide and protect her for us.

1 Like

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by tuzle(m): 7:14pm On Jan 05
brainpulse:
pace*
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by callmevirus(m): 7:19pm On Jan 05
Kinzo0917:

I SO MUCH LOVE THIS YOUR LITTLE QUOTE MATE.

BLESS YOU MAN

God bless you too
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Pascal9: 7:31pm On Jan 05
And igbos are bragging with village houses, are Yoruba have left igbos behind

4 Likes

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by OBTOREPA(m): 7:42pm On Jan 05
post=127794387:
Watching this by the weekend........
I need a download link please
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by georgeakins: 8:02pm On Jan 05
DenreleDave:
I'm currently seeing the movie now

If you must make money in Nigeria in movies, do a quality story, notable faces and pick the cast from different tribes..

Most especially, let it be centered around family especially the mother..

Funke Akindele knows this and she is excelling..

I rate the movie 5 over 5

Also there is this igbo guy I recently got to like... Uzor Arukwe... He acted rich igbo man in Toyin Aimaku Prophetess and I fell in love with that guy acting.

Seeing him again in Judah acting igbo man grin grin grin made me rate this movie 5 over 5

Motivation: If you must succeed in your career and business, take it seriously like Funke Akindele... Grow, update and bring people from all tribes and languages together... You will surely succeed

As usual, ibo has come here to display their incurable inferiority complex.

Funke Akindele has no equal in Nollywood.
She has been producing fantastic movies since ages.

Tell that your fellow ibo boy to go and produce his own movies and we shall see how far he will go.

1 Like

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by DenreleDave(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05
georgeakins:

As usual, ibo has come here to display their incurable inferiority complex.

Funke Akindele has no equal in Nollywood.
She has been producing fantastic movies since ages.

Tell that your fellow ibo boy to go and produce his own movies and we shall see how far he will go.

Beremx, Is this one of your boys?
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Olowosaudi(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05
Congrats to Funke on this. But I have a question, what is the dollar equivalent? We should bear in mind that the value of the Naira has deep massively in recent years and we should use the US Dollar to know the true sales of the Movie in the cinemas.
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by DenreleDave(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05
seguno2:

Greed and overhyping for unmerited ticket sales won’t let her get seasoned script writers and producers who are well worth their money.

My fellow brother, envy and jealousy will not wound you ooo

Bcox ńa Yoruba abi

Even me an Igbo man enjoy the movie.. 10/10

1 Like

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by DenreleDave(m): 8:27pm On Jan 05
Olowosaudi:
Congrats to Funke on this. But I have a question, what is the dollar equivalent? We should bear in mind that the value of the Naira has deep massively in recent years and we should use the US Dollar to know the true sales of the Movie in the cinemas.

1.1m dollars
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by after7: 8:28pm On Jan 05
pheelbert:

https://mediatalkafrica.com/140678/funke-akindeles-a-tribe-called-judah-makes-nollywood-history-surpasses-n1-billion-mark/

If converted to dollars, I am not so sure I would want to…. Let me not talk too much before haters pounce on me
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by georgeakins: 8:35pm On Jan 05
1nigeriamyfoot:
To be honest, the movie is highly overrated

The storyline is very wack n some over acting on the part of funke akindele

The story talks about a woman who had 5 different children from a different father. Funke later got sick with CKD & need money to do transplant. 2 of her children works in the same mall (one as a sales man & the other as a security guard). Funkes children eventually plot a robbery against her son boss who's into money laundering but using furniture sales as a cover up. In the process of the robbery, funkes eldest child got killed while the rest escape. Funkes remaining children later got away with the money & the story ends.

The movies is like wasted 2hrs+ for me

Funke needs to work more on her storyline because this one is wack

Nobody asked for your stupid explanation.
Your bitterness is because the movie was not produced by your fellow biaflan.

Funke is the greatest actress in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by warrifinest1985: 8:35pm On Jan 05
brainpulse:
So the ibos dey play golf or dey set kite abi? Pete edochie go be like "what is this one even saying self"
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Yxxx: 8:41pm On Jan 05
Congrats Funke.
I can act o Funke. Please try me.
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by seguno2: 8:49pm On Jan 05
DenreleDave:

My fellow brother, envy and jealousy will not wound you ooo

Bcox ńa Yoruba abi

Even me an Igbo man enjoy the movie.. 10/10

Igbo man Denrele, if you were not confused about your tribe, would you not have seen the post that I replied
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by DenreleDave(m): 9:02pm On Jan 05
seguno2:

Igbo man Denrele, if you were not confused about your tribe, would you not have seen the post that I replied

I'm an original igbo man from anambra
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by busterr(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05
post=127794387:
Watching this by the weekend........

Thought they banned this guy
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by MightySparrow: 9:35pm On Jan 05
Onyiiobi7735:
Congratulations to Funke Akindele for making such a high rising movie.That is how it should be -making Nollywood movies with beautiful and sound theme, unpredictable storyline, excellent actors, settings, captivating and intriguing actions and suspense.
Not all these useless, sloppy crappy films that are only talk talk in bedrooms and parlour and walking about, with no intrigue and suspense.
Though most Asaba movies are very wonderful including Sylvester Madu action movies, some there need to learn to produce quality movies, not just going into movie making to feed and pay bills.

Thanks for the comment.
I am not a fan of Nollywood films. I think they don't just make sense. I downloaded the film and about halfway through it, I still can't guess where it is heading.

Kudo's to Akindele.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by GreatOchuks: 9:43pm On Jan 05
MightySparrow:

Thanks for the comment.
I am not a fan of Nollywood films. I think they don't just make sense. I downloaded the film and about halfway through it, I still can't guess where it is heading.

Kudo's to Akindele.
Plz which site did you use to download it
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by MightySparrow: 10:04pm On Jan 05
GreatOchuks:

Plz which site did you use to download it

Moviebox
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by simply22: 10:04pm On Jan 05
Congratulations to her.
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by macho44(m): 10:44pm On Jan 05
lamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Omoo and funke called me to come and rap in the film o but i couldn't squeeze time out of my schedule
That thing wey u dey smoke no good for you
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by Kennydoc(m): 11:02pm On Jan 05
brainpulse:

Toothpaste or tomato paste?
Re: ‘A Tribe Called Judah’ Makes Nollywood History, Surpasses N1 Billion Mark by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05
Ekitibiased:
Home items
Do you have AC for sale? How much is the DSTV decoder?

TV and dstv decoder with dish for sale

Location -lagos

Contact in my signature below
Chat me up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Like How When It Comes To The AMVCA Awards, They Always Ignore Asabawood Actor / Gulder Ultimate Search 2021: Finalists Making It To The Jungle To Be Known Today / Sammie: Whitemoney Will Win BBNaija 2021 (Season 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.