Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

“I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed (1684 Views)

Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks / See What I observed After The Death Of My Father / Man Shares Picture After First Sex With His Virgin Wife (Viewers Discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by money121(m): 10:33am On Jan 05
“I don’t think I need to do DNA again” – Nigerian man shares what he observes his son doing one day

A Nigerian man has taken to social media to share an observation about his son that has led him to believe there is no longer a need for a DNA test.

The man took to Facebook to share a captivating photo of his newborn son peacefully sleeping on his back, mirroring his unique sleeping habit.

The post quickly went viral, eliciting an outpouring of congratulatory messages from friends and family members.

The man, whose identity is remains undisclosed, humorously asserted that his son had inherited his distinctive sleeping style, citing it as irrefutable proof of their biological connection.

The accompanying photograph beautifully captured the innocence of the sleeping infant, drawing admiration from Netizens.

As news of the post circulated, friends and family members flocked to the comments section, extending their heartfelt congratulations to the elated father.

Many expressed surprise and delight at the unexpected reveal of his newfound fatherhood.

Netizens Reactions…

Osondu Sunday Ezirim reacted; “Una go dey make fatherhood dey sweet until we enter is watin Una dey see lolzz.”

OBi Kings said; “Immerse in the joy.”

Joseph Sandra wrote; “Good one,make this one no master ram,if not u will always present your back wenever she wants to sleep.”

Charles Freeman said; “Mimi Winni Ifeco Aww congratulations.”

Wisdom lgbozurike said; “The sleeping posture Enjoyment baby.”

Source: https://gistmeloveblog.com/i-dont-think-i-need-to-do-dna-again-nigerian-man-shares-what-he-observes-his-son-doing-one-day

lalasticlala, Mynd44, OAM4J Seun Nlfpmod

1 Share

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by money121(m): 10:34am On Jan 05
Congrat
Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by fidelmarshal199: 10:41am On Jan 05
Nedu comedian and Tunde Ayeni will be laughing at his stupidity,

A baby will sleep anywhere that's comfy for him/her irrespective of who is with.

9 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Zonefree(m): 10:46am On Jan 05
There's 92.732% chance the child fit no be em byproduct. Only a DNA test can reveal the truth.

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by viyon02: 11:02am On Jan 05
Dey play

4 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Proserpina: 11:05am On Jan 05

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Sonnobax15(m): 11:12am On Jan 05
lipsrsealed
Jonsing nigha...

Women wey be maradonas...... Better do DNA test to avoid training another man kids.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Massiveglory: 11:58am On Jan 05
Zonefree:
There's 92.732% chance the child fit no be em byproduct. Only a DNA test can reveal the truth.

92.732% dna professor, are you sure you are the son to the man you call father ?
Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Artiiclebeast: 2:08pm On Jan 05
Lol

Some people are just unbelievably naive.

Should the baby have slept with his arms and legs thrown in the air or in a somersault mode?
Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by excanny: 4:21pm On Jan 05
It's compulsory every smart man does a DNA no matter how 'faithful' your woman seems.
Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Rodimi20000000: 4:39pm On Jan 05
viyon02:
Dey play
Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Namaster: 6:43pm On Jan 05
EXTREMELY dumb conclusion.

It is obvious that the baby was put there and arranged by the mother who knew the kind of dumb man she's dealing with.

After carefully arranging the baby, bitch took a picture and said "See, I told you he's your son. Look at him sleeping exactly like you. He's TOTALLY your son."

Someone needs to tell the dumb guy to get a DNA test.

3 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Nicepoker(m): 7:22pm On Jan 05
Na this type dey find out the truth after 12 years. DNA today, tomorrow and forever.
Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by etrange: 1:24am On Jan 06
How do most of you on this thread not get the fact that this is just a happy father? The DNA reference was just his humorous way of expressing himself, not that he was suspecting his wife or had any plans of taking his child for a DNA test. Many of you are just from broken homes.

2 Likes

Re: “I Don’t Think I Need To Do DNA Again” – Nigerian Man Shares What He Observed by Jayboi(m): 5:02am On Jan 06
He's just being happy. Way of expressing himself. Just like me when I caught my daughter picking her nose, chai. Exactly how I used to do when small.

(1) (Reply)

How To Guide A 5-year Old 'In Love' / My Uncle's Wife Is Cheating On Him (should I Expose Her) / Beware Who Takes Care Of Your Baby!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.