Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month (10292 Views)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Commence Operations December — Tinubu / Lekki Tollgate: Amnesty International Doesn’t Run This Country — Femi Adesina / History As Ameachi, Lawmakers Test Run 32km Segment Lagos-ibadan Rail (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by FreeStuffsNG: 12:45pm On Jan 05
THE Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation NNPC Ltd will complete test runs at the Port Harcourt refinery this month, in a major step towards resuming operations five years after the plant was shut, the company said yesterday.

“Testing will conclude shortly, ensuring the refinery’s efficient operation. That phase will be completed this month,” NNPC spokesperson Femi Soneye said to Reuters.

The refinery, which is undergoing an upgrade, will begin by processing 60,000 barrels per day, and NNPC expects to operate at the full capacity of 210,000 barrels per day later this year.

Port Harcourt is among Nigerian state-owned refineries that have been mothballed for years, but which the government is trying to revive to end the country’s reliance on imported refined product.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/pharcourt-refinery-to-complete-test-run-this-month/

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by FreeStuffsNG: 12:45pm On Jan 05
The refinery, which is undergoing an upgrade, will begin by processing 60,000 barrels per day, and NNPC expects to operate at the full capacity of 210,000 barrels per day later this year.
Awesome!!
This year has been from one good news after the other.

The naysayers, unpatriotic elements, cyberbullies and criminal defamers will neither see nor benefit from this.

Congratulations to everyone who made the realisation of this great milestone possible.
God bless you and may God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by CodeTemplar: 12:46pm On Jan 05
I hope so.

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Righthussle: 12:49pm On Jan 05
What difference will it make.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by chiiraq802(m): 12:51pm On Jan 05
Nice one.

Bt mk e be true shaaa... cuz 9jeria Government be like WWE. believe them at ur own peril.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by saintopus(m): 1:00pm On Jan 05
All we need to hear is when they will start to sell fuel for the public.

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by okosodo: 1:03pm On Jan 05
Tinubu lying machines activated

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by ayokellany: 1:11pm On Jan 05
There is a particular foolish tribe in Nigeria any good news give them migraine.

okosodo:
Tinubu lying machines activated

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:28pm On Jan 05
cheesy

Obidients, Lets all doubt this news

It cant be true

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by SpatialKing(m): 1:39pm On Jan 05
Story 🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by SpatialKing(m): 1:41pm On Jan 05
ayokellany:
There is a particular foolish tribe in Nigeria any good news give them migraine.

Since when Tinubu became please tell us what goodnews has come out of Nigeria...

Nigerians are being killed on a daily due to Tinubu in competences in the area of security...

He doesn't even care

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by SIRAO(m): 1:46pm On Jan 05
SpatialKing:

Since when Tinubu became please tell us what goodnews has come out of Nigeria...

Nigerians are being killed on a daily due to Tinubu in competences in the area of security...

He doesn't even care

Many things else your 're doing nothing and hop ing for free money. check the stock market and see people making capital gain above inflation rate, my dear look well and get something doing and stop complaining.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by SpatialKing(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05
SIRAO:

Many things else your 're doing nothing and hop ing for free money. check the stock market and see people making capital gain above inflation rate, my dear look well and get something doing and stop complaining.

Tinubu people especially the Yorubas are currently the ones complaining their videos are everywhere..

I wonder why they are complaining

Please since you are making alot from stock and you have enough why don't you help your people especially to feed?

Why are you stingy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by mrblessed(m): 2:30pm On Jan 05
Thank God, it's still December, 2023.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by slaawomirr: 2:44pm On Jan 05
Damnnn niggar
Enough of all these bullshit talk

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Whalis: 2:44pm On Jan 05
Nigeria! Next month it will be production run.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by meum: 2:44pm On Jan 05
Lol
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by tnerro1(m): 2:45pm On Jan 05
We Dey wait ooo
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by raddyworld: 2:46pm On Jan 05
Yeah
Let's hope now.
Even if Nigeria is going to be at his best tomorrow. If you don't believe, it can't happen to you. As a man thinketh in his heart so is he .
What you believe comes to you.
If you believe you can't Excell in Nigeria, except u travel out so be it. But check people who believe they will Excell around u and see how they are excelling .
In abroad we have Americans that will speak I'll of their country, why do u believe u will Excell when you get there?
What you don't want even if it manifested, you zero mind will let u mis the existence.....

Mind you oga Ade we still have people who are legit prospering in the nation.
Corruption is everywhere, don't start cursing your mother when you are old because u discovered she is a witch, yet couldn't kill u when you are young. Your mother is your mother.
Forget about Dangote. I knew years back that his wealth is illegal..

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Stevosty: 2:47pm On Jan 05
Freestuffsng the propaganda machine, you are doing well, when will the 'phase 2' start?

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by halaqasa: 2:47pm On Jan 05
Hype pass result

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by omowolewa: 2:47pm On Jan 05
Waiting
What about Gote
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by broadman20: 2:47pm On Jan 05
Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha!

What happened to last December as they told us?

APAC can never tell you the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by mobileboy: 2:47pm On Jan 05
always deceiving themselves

I thought it is December

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Pristine664: 2:48pm On Jan 05
News like this normally cause depression for some persons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by IjawUnited: 2:48pm On Jan 05
Ijaw feeds this nation yet unfairly underrated
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by chiokeman(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05
This Lamba is getting too much.
As far as I'm concern, I am the only one that will tell myself what to hear.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by Pristine664: 2:50pm On Jan 05
IjawUnited:
Ijaw feeds this nation yet unfairly underrated

Lol your son was the president what did he do for you guys?

Don't worry so much another Ijaw have a big chance than some people next time presidency is coming to the South

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by xilixr: 2:50pm On Jan 05
ok shut up

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery To Complete Test Run This Month by stormborn28(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Marketers To Suspend Fuel Importation Over N356.2bn Unpaid Subsidy Claims / Aregbesola: Osun Assembly Dismisses Judge’s Petition, Says It Lacks Merit / Akwa Ibom State House Of Assembly Mourns Victims Of Church Building Collapse.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.