Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Money Attracts More Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Money Attracts More Money (235 Views)

Why Kenya's Tech Sector Attracts More Foreign Investments Than Nigeria / Will Peter Obi Vp Attracts Investment To Nigeria, Watch This Documentary To Know / Nigeria Attracts US$66 Billion In Domestic And Foreign Investment Commitments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Attracts More Money by drealbenard(m): 1:55pm On Jan 05
Ever heard of the phrase; "the rich get richer and the poor get poorer"? This is because money is attracted to money. That is, money has the capacity to generate more money. Those that have money will continue to get more, while those who don't have will continue to lack.

But this does not mean that you must have money in abundance before you can generate more. Money no matter how small has the capacity to generate more money for you and the money generated also has the capacity to keep on generating even more money.

Think of money as a seed that can be planted and grown to produce more seeds and the seeds produced from the first seed can also be used to produce more and more seeds. If you don't have a seed to plant, multiplication will not take place.

The rich have learnt to sow their seed in order to generate more seeds and that is why they are getting richer, while the poor cannot generate more seeds beacause they are always eating their seed and that is why they are getting poorer.

If you spend all the money that you make, you would have no money left to reinvest in order to generate more money. Always save a tenth of all your income as this will be a seed that you can replant in order to get more. Remember, money is attracted to money, no matter how small and you cannot attract money if you don't have any money.

4 Likes

Re: Money Attracts More Money by OBTOREPA(m): 2:09pm On Jan 05
I'm very Obidient to the written order.
Thanks, well articlerated.
Re: Money Attracts More Money by Nice2023(m): 2:55pm On Jan 05
The reason why many Nigerians are poor is because they don't read books and they also do not understand the working of money.

Forget what u read in the University,focus on investments books and many other ones alike.

They dont know the difference between hardwork and hard laboured work also known as "suffer man work"

They also do not know that most times that the 80/20 rule is mandatory in every walks of life.

The above principle is key to making it any financial related ventures.
Re: Money Attracts More Money by matify83: 3:21pm On Jan 05
Making money is a game.

The money game is not taught in schools.

The Jews teach their children the money game and that's why they are relatively rich .

Our SE brothers to a large extent have been able to decode the money game irrespective of the activities of a tiny minority who engage in illegal acts.

Nature abhors eating all your fruits with the seeds, so why would you eat all you remuneration without saving for the rainy days?

Also, if you fail to show your money where to go, you will always wonder where it went.

Saving money in the bank is a scam, invest it. Even the banks don't keep your money, they loan it out and only keep a fraction of it as the fractional reserve ratio.
Re: Money Attracts More Money by drealbenard(m): 4:09pm On Jan 05
OBTOREPA:
I'm very Obidient to the written order.
Thanks, well articlerated.

You are welcome sir
Re: Money Attracts More Money by drealbenard(m): 4:10pm On Jan 05
Nice2023:
The reason why many Nigerians are poor is because they don't read books and they also do not understand the working of money.

Forget what u read in the University,focus on investments books and many other ones alike.

They dont know the difference between hardwork and hard laboured work also known as "suffer man work"

They also do not know that most times that the 80/20 rule is mandatory in every walks of life.

I appreciate your input

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Money Attracts More Money by drealbenard(m): 4:13pm On Jan 05
matify83:
Making money is a game.

The money game is not taught in schools.

The Jews teach their children the money game and that's why they are relatively rich .

Our SE brothers to a large extent have been able to decode the money game irrespective of the activities of a tiny minority who engage in illegal acts.

Nature abhors eating all your fruits with the seeds, so why would you eat all you remuneration without saving for the rainy days?

Also, if you fail to show your money where to go, you will always wonder where it went.

Saving money in the bank is a scam, invest it. Even the banks don't keep your money, they loan it out and only keep a fraction of it as the fractional reserve ratio.

True, real financial education is not thought in schools. I just hope that majority of people that are going to read this thread will learn a thing or two. Thanks for your input.
Re: Money Attracts More Money by LIVINGICONREBOR: 7:32pm On Jan 05
One of the books that changed my life forever as regards savings and investment is "the richest man in babylon". So simple a book, yet so powerful, if one can adhere strictly with its tenets.

2 Likes

Re: Money Attracts More Money by YesGodcan(m): 8:15pm On Jan 05
LIVINGICONREBOR:
One of the books that changed my life forever as regards savings and investment is "the richest man in babylon". So simple a book, yet so powerful, if one can adhere strictly with its tenets.

Share the book boss
Re: Money Attracts More Money by YesGodcan(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05
Napolion hill grin

Nice2023:

Re: Money Attracts More Money by drealbenard(m): 8:32pm On Jan 05
LIVINGICONREBOR:

I have also learnt a lot from this book and I recommend it to the general public.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Attracts More Money by Nice2023(m): 12:01am On Jan 06
drealbenard:

I appreciate your input

U are welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dollar To Naira Black Market Exchange Rate Today 22nd January, 2024 / Real Easter With Christal Homes / Site Promotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.