Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) (56336 Views)

$2.3bn Siemens Power Project Transformers, Substations Arrive Nigeria / SA To Late Governor Akeredolu, Dare Aragbaiye Resigns / Photos From Late Governor Ajimobi's Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by AntiMen: 8:45pm On Jan 05
Make I no talk Wetin dey my mind but e dey mind...

Rest on past governor...
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by IkeAbuja: 8:48pm On Jan 05
You see death it's inevitable if you like go space hospital you go still kpai be happy be good to people around you
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by franudi: 8:50pm On Jan 05
God bless his soul.

1 Like

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by obesse: 8:52pm On Jan 05
BigBlackPreek:
This life ehn nobody knows tomorrow o

make Allah grant his family the fortitude to bear their loss.

Ire o Aketi omo akorogbo isale okini
Very thoughtful and thought-provoking advice!
But I have come to realize that anybody with a good heart suffers immeasurably in this world.
From my own experience, 8 out of 10 people that I have treated with the utmost respect, kindness and financial generosity have paid me back with evil. Many of them have taken my kind nature for weakness. Hence, they treat with with great disdain.
I have given out hundreds of thousands of Naira as loans, and many of the people would not even mention it again. They will not pay back.
I have given hundreds of thousands of Naira as gifts to different people, but at the end of the day they would turn against me, when they ask again, and I tell them to wait a bit or collect a lower amount they asked for!
Sometimes I wonder if it actually pays to be good in this world.

4 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by lightdream: 8:58pm On Jan 05
Beraphiu:
i wonder why her husband was critically ill and she couldn't travel with him and not that there was no money for a flight
Intelligent write-up. Seriously, I wonder who now stayed with him.

2 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05
Happynew2024:
Am a professional writer

I pity the people wey dey give you writing gigs!

3 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by yewit37486: 9:02pm On Jan 05
obesse:

But I have come to realize that anybody with a good heart suffers immeasurably in this world.
From my own experience, 8 out of 10 people that I have treated with the utmost respect, kindness and financial generosity have paid me back with evil. Many of them have taken my kind nature for weakness. Hence, they treat with with great disdain.
I have given out hundreds of thousands of Naira as loans, and many of the people would not even mention it again. They will not pay back.
I have given hundreds of thousands of Naira as gifts to different people, but at the end of the day they would turn against me, when they ask again, and I tell them to wait a bit or collect a lower amount they asked for!

Don't expect your reward from any of those people. Your reward comes from God, the One who sees all, He sees what is in the light as well as the dark and knows exactly where and how to repay you, so whenever you help people, just remove your mind from it afterwards and expect nothing from them, good or bad.

Also, being kind is no reason to not be assertive when the situation calls for it, don't give people the license to walk over you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by yewit37486: 9:02pm On Jan 05
SavageResponse:

I pity the people wey dey give you writing gigs!

haha cheesy You too see "Am"
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by SavageResponse(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05
lightdream:

Intelligent write-up. Seriously, I wonder who now stayed with him.

Continue to dey wonder, Wonderman!
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Thecorporatesho(m): 9:03pm On Jan 05
Nigeria has become an international mortuary
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by delpee(f): 9:06pm On Jan 05
I remember and appreciate him for his efforts and courage in the fight to protect his people and the SW in general from relentless criminals.

Condolences to his family. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

2 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by yahoodetector: 9:14pm On Jan 05
Fuckingmallam45:
But it was reported that he died in Nigeria, how come his remains arrived at Nigeria again? Now they said he died in Germany, that means the first report was false. Okay, RIP sir. As an Ondo state guy, you know try at all. And for the fact that you were at the edge of dead while your so called wife was busy celebrating her 70th birthday in Nigeria says a lot about the woman you married. The footprints of Mimiko are what we are still enjoying till date. Your performances were abysmal to say the least.

You people peddled rumors that his wife refused him to be flown out of the country and now it has been debunked, you subtly shift to her celebrating her 70th birthday.

I hope my sisters from the East are learning their lessons not to marry from a place where the people are know for petty behavior!

2 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Faithumoh(f): 9:19pm On Jan 05
May he find solace in the Lord amen.
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by mywells: 9:28pm On Jan 05
His death is not ordinary, there are some forces behind his death this I know very well,in order to reveal those behind his death ,the corpse must under go sacrifice, before they put him inside the coffin,they should put egusi peels and palm oil inside the coffin then lay him on those stuff then place a blade a blade in his hand,the blade serve as a sword in the spiritual realm,any body that have hand in his death would be cut off live and direct.
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by snowball11(m): 9:32pm On Jan 05
mannobi:
Apart from the power tussle that ensued during his sick days, the late akeredolu was a courageous man, very bold, loved his state and the southwest especially. He fought his own party headed by people who thought they owned southern lands and can take it with federal might.
If not for the stiff resistance from the late governor in collaboration with his yoruba governors, Edo and Delta would have also been outrun by fulani herders
May we always have courageous men who can stand up when needed.

Yhen, yhen, yhen,yhen, yhen,.....Edo and Delta would have been yhen, yhen, yhen! undecided

Typing rubbish and feeling funky about it!

What a monumental pile of shit! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by TwoPheus: 9:47pm On Jan 05
[quote author=Hurbashola post=127795416]The body of the late former Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, CON, has arrived Nigeria.

The plane conveying the body arrived at about 3:39 p.m on Friday, January 5, 2024.
The late Governor's remains were brought into the country from Germany, where he passed away.
The body was received by his wife, Chief Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, his children, and siblings led by Prof. Wole Akeredolu, the immediate younger brother.

Hope Sowore and some fools claimed that the man died in Lagos.
Na waa
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by bakila: 9:48pm On Jan 05
mrfizy:

Please read the difference between a coffin and casket here.
https://www.memorialplanning.com/blog/coffin-vs-a-casket
You just confirmed that coffin is cheaper than gasket.
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by TwoPheus: 9:51pm On Jan 05
mywells:
His death is not ordinary, there are some forces behind his death this I know very well,in order to reveal those behind his death ,the corpse must under go sacrifice, before they put him inside the coffin,they should put egusi peels and palm oil inside the coffin then lay him on those stuff then place a blade a blade in his hand,the blade serve as a sword in the spiritual realm,any body that have hand in his death would be cut off live and direct.

Hmmmm Africa!
Black man!

2 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by mrfizy(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05
bakila:

You just confirmed that coffin is cheaper than gasket.
Yeah.
That's why Queen Elizabeth II was laid to rest in a coffin.
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by KingLion007(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05
EreluRoz:
This is the end no matter the amount of wealth acquired.

Be good, create good memories and stay out of wickedness.
As simple as that my broda.. buh black man with a black hrt wont let that happen. RIP Governor
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Dpharisee: 10:32pm On Jan 05
adigun27:
Aketi death will teach men some lesson don't marry a greedy wife
Hediot without occur. how old are you to talk nonsense about a couple married for 37 years. angry
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Morphinne: 10:40pm On Jan 05
SpatialKing:

His death has thought women to stop marrying careless men that don't bother about their health..

Also thought women not to marry from a tribe that killed their sons because their mother or wives are from another tribe...

Ode is your family name. What’s careless about dying of cancer? Would he have survived the cancer of the blood (leukemia) if he had been careful enough?
Like I said earlier, odè is your family name and I’m sure your father must be really proud of you because you are just like him grin

1 Like

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Abufo: 10:42pm On Jan 05
Hurbashola:
The body of the late former Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, CON, has arrived Nigeria.

The plane conveying the body arrived at about 3:39 p.m on Friday, January 5, 2024.
The late Governor's remains were brought into the country from Germany, where he passed away.
The body was received by his wife, Chief Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu, his children, and siblings led by Prof. Wole Akeredolu, the immediate younger brother.

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, represented by his Chief of Staff, Mr. Tayo Ayinde; Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Tokunbi Talabi; and representative of Osun State Governor, Senator Demola Adeleke also joined in receiving the body.

Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Engr. Ade Adetimehin; a member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Gboyega Adefarati, and some members of the Ondo State Executive Council, led by the Secretary to the State Government, Princess Oladunni Odu, were also present at the airport to receive the body of the former Governor.

Family members, followers, friends, and associates could not control their emotions as the body of the late Governor was being lowered from the plane.
Late Governor Akeredolu passed away in Germany on December 26, 2023.

His remains have been deposited at the morgue until the final burial.

I doff my hat for a worthy yoruba in law........a wise man that fathered Amotekun...when other feckless governors where hiding especially in the southeast! May The Good Lord's mercy shine upon his kind and brave soul!

1 Like

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Lovelyn451(f): 11:15pm On Jan 05
Kobicove:
I thought rumour mongers claimed he actually died in his brother's house here in Nigeria because his wife denied him access to medicare undecided
rumour mongers or yoruba tribalists. They will finish that woman with accusation for being igbo.theyve also accused her of killing him, so it's no longer the cancer that killed him o, na the igbo woman
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05
obesse:

such is life boss and I can relate to all what you typed up there. it is good to be good but be only be good to the right people and watch as more blessings will come in
the wrong people you're rendering help to will always reveal them to you that they are bad belle through their actions and inactions.as for me I stay away from such people and don't recognize their existence anymore

1 Like

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by SpatialKing(m): 12:01am On Jan 06
SavageResponse:

Go school you no gree na to come here dey comment rubbish!

Typo... Corrected
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by SpatialKing(m): 12:01am On Jan 06
komzy589:

It’s not ‘thought’, it’s ‘taught‘.

Yeah
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by SpatialKing(m): 12:03am On Jan 06
Morphinne:

Ode is your family name. What’s careless about dying of cancer? Would he have survived the cancer of the blood (leukemia) if he had been careful enough?
Like I said earlier, odè is your family name and I’m sure your father must be really proud of you because you are just like him grin

Your mum is one of those videos where market women are crying about hardship in Nigeria..
You think we don't know you.
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by chaiks: 12:09am On Jan 06
The slogan"family is everything is deep". In all situation especially when you are the rich guy in the family, ensure you keep your family together. That's the only social group that will stand for you till the last moment.
Ucheagbo83:
Even his fellow governors could not go to airport to receive the remain of their former member. Only the family members were not representatives. Never you joke with your family.

2 Likes

Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by captaininiobong(m): 12:33am On Jan 06
Hurbashola:
The body of the late former Governor of Ondo State, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, CON, has arrived Nigeria.

Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, represented by his Chief of Staff, Mr. Tayo Ayinde; Ogun State Governor, Prince Dapo Abiodun, represented by the Secretary to the State Government, Mr. Tokunbi Talabi; and representative of Osun State Governor, Senator Demola Adeleke also joined in receiving the body.

Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Ondo State, Engr. Ade Adetimehin; a member of the House of Representatives, Hon. Gboyega Adefarati, and some members of the Ondo State Executive Council, led by the Secretary to the State Government, Princess Oladunni Odu, were also present at the airport to receive the body of the former Governor.

Family members, followers, friends, and associates could not control their emotions as the body of the late Governor was being lowered from the plane.
Late Governor Akeredolu passed away in Germany on December 26, 2023.

His remains have been deposited at the morgue until the final burial.

He don see money, he don chop money, weitin una de cry for again
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Sleekfingers: 12:43am On Jan 06
kitombo:

Professional writer who doesn't know the difference between "Am" and "I'm"😞

😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

No be small thing.....maybe he graduated from a university in Togo
Re: Late Governor Akeredolu's Remains Arrive Nigeria (Pics) by Naijaprosper: 2:36am On Jan 06
Zonefree:
Poor man na corpse
Rich man na Remains

Moral of the story, don't die poor.
Not enough. But more importantly, ou have to be sure where you're going. If you experience Jesus's for yourself eh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

18 States Where Jonathan Might Lose This Election - Adedayo Ademuwagun / FG Orders Immediate Closure Of Enrolment Activities At NIMC Headquarters / Bashir Ahmad: The G5 Governors Gave Us A Fantastic Offer, We Will Work Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.