Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) (44296 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by ednut1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 05
The blog don reply

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by fineboynl(m): 9:36pm On Jan 05
I dont really understand the words the police are using for a blogger.

They are just blowing grammar.

Them never talk within them do.

syndicate Ontop blogging.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Natbrowny: 9:37pm On Jan 05
These are the guys selling data to Gist lover staffs.

Mofos haven't one arrested herdsmen since 1999.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by baralatie(m): 9:38pm On Jan 05
🙄
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by baralatie(m): 9:39pm On Jan 05
ednut1:
The blog don reply
😲
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Babsakin: 9:39pm On Jan 05
Ekitibiased:

28 inches TV for sale
Dstv
Oven with 2 hot burners(Electric)
Mattress

Location - Lagos
DM if interested

Quote me with your number.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Hoelujohn: 9:39pm On Jan 05
Kosoco:
Rogue blogger... he operates like A.A Anas of Ghana.
Dey play! Jistlover just posted the news on their Twitter handle. Isn't that funny. Perhaps they went to the station with their phones.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by lexy2014: 9:39pm On Jan 05
Bulldozer90:
Shouldn't that be a civil case. If someone made a criminal complaint against them, why is the complainant not named and why are they being paraded?

Thank you. I don't even understand what the police is saying

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Hoelujohn: 9:41pm On Jan 05
OnionBandit:
I knew it's only a matter of time before their cup go full. Nothing like online anonymity. Every criminal transaction you do online, you will always leave traces which will lead your downfall to you or lead you to your downfall..

Dey play! Gistlover has just replied on Twitter
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by CrownLands(m): 9:42pm On Jan 05
27, 25, 30! Why then are people afraid of the Musketeers?
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05
Kosoco:
Rogue blogger... he operates like A.A Anas of Ghana.
gossip mills got nothing on investigative journos. Park well!
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by naturefellow(m): 9:44pm On Jan 05
Barrywilly:
Finally. But I am very sure that those arrested are mere foot soldiers. The real face behind that infamous blog is yet to be arrested
I agree. These are just underdogs.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Fatbam005: 9:49pm On Jan 05
OnionBandit:
I knew it's only a matter of time before their cup go full. Nothing like online anonymity. Every criminal transaction you do online, you will always leave traces which will lead your downfall to you or lead you to your downfall..

Nigeria police fool you too. 😂

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Fatbam005: 9:49pm On Jan 05
kerry57:
Funny, this isn't gistlover owners. You will hear another news soon. Watch out.
lol you talk am
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Kudducini(m): 9:50pm On Jan 05
Nicepoker:
Playing busta rhymes. "Make it clap" grin who's next.

Daniel regha 😁😁😁
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05
post=127798369:

NAÌJACOVER BLOG, is well known for Bad news
I was expecting the bad news from you grin

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:00pm On Jan 05
LOVEGINO:
I was expecting the bad news from you grin

Na Where, Person Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop, LoveGino
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:03pm On Jan 05
OnionBandit:

It's been a while since I saw you.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 10:03pm On Jan 05
What about rogue politicians ..
What about terrorist financers that can't be named based on what we were told that terrorist financers can't be named automatically they can't be arrested if they can't be named ...I tire for this country

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:03pm On Jan 05
Tehope:
Why do I get the feeling the main person has not been arrested
You thought right
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Evolutionism: 10:05pm On Jan 05
inoki247:
Lol he cast las las.....

So all the hello tueh tueh people go rest like this....

Nigeria Police even dey treat dem well see as dem dey look fresh if dem free dem the people wey mean Dem go too deal with dem....

Buh NPF fit don go arrest the wrong person Gistlover wey me dey see the hand writing wan look like a female own ...

grin grin grin

I have always known you to be a nigerian special **** lolgrin
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by YourGFsnatcher: 10:05pm On Jan 05
inoki247:
Lol he cast las las.....

So all the hello tueh tueh people go rest like this....

Nigeria Police even dey treat dem well see as dem dey look fresh if dem free dem the people wey mean Dem go too deal with dem....

Buh NPF fit don go arrest the wrong person Gistlover wey me dey see the hand writing wan look like a female own ...

Thank God u have seen they arrested the wrong people abi person (s)
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Skepticus: 10:09pm On Jan 05
NuCypher:

I was also waiting for this day patiently. Only a very naive charlatan would think that they can hide online. The only way to hide in this world is to not have any digital footprint at all. Being online totally nullifies that and puts anyone center forward in the crosshairs of government authorities.

Ross Ulbricht, the silk road king, couldn't even hide on the dark net, much less the public internet or stupid instagram where gistlover was also collecting money for adverts. It was only a matter of time before the Nigerian police go after him with all their resources after subpoena-ing banks and Facebook.

The darkest of the darkest loads on the dark net couldn't hide, na gistlover wan come hide. Dey play.

Dis one don write full text book. Meanwhile, Gistlover dey laugh u, Muyiwa and the NPF 😂😂😂

All of una don score own goal lol 😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by OnionBandit(f): 10:13pm On Jan 05
YourGFsnatcher:

It's been a while since I saw you.
weyrey..You don miss to dey terrorise me, right?
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05
[/color]this is a testament to the fact that government knows the solution to end Boko haram[color=#770077]
Ekititrends:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0JRuyWF9RBHWn1cHuayuZYkiSN26fzBXWNVJbXnE1eoAizMzvbLnfKZBsYuHN6Q2Yl&id=100050487580007&mibextid=2JQ9oc

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Thomasankara(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05
[/color]no do the one wey Dem go come arrest you o[color=#770077]
post=127798369:

NAÌJACOVER BLOG, is well known for Bad news
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by nedekid: 10:20pm On Jan 05
Bulldozer90:
Shouldn't that be a civil case. If someone made a criminal complaint against them, why is the complainant not named and why are they being paraded?

"acting on a petition at the instance of Hon and Doctor Mrs Seye Oladejo"
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 10:20pm On Jan 05
Thomasankara:
[/color]no do the one wey Dem go come arrest you o[color=#770077]

For INSIDE BAD NEWS, NĀIJACOVER is the king Of BAD NEWS PUBLICATION inside Blogging
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Bulldozer90: 10:22pm On Jan 05
nedekid:

"acting on a petition at the instance of Hon and Doctor Mrs Seye Oladejo"
ok
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 10:25pm On Jan 05
Yuri141:

You think the people they have now are part of the organization? These ones are fake page handlers. You'll hear another interesting news soon
bros na true you talk o i no fit laff dem go arrest innocent people 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by emmyN(m): 10:41pm On Jan 05
Tehope:
Why do I get the feeling the main person has not been arrested

That can be inferred from the article, it's not a feeling. However, these one arrested are key handlers who are at the forefront.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video) / Man Who Tried To Kidnap A Child And Grandma Arrested In Gbagada / Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.