Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) (44316 Views)

Man Stabbed To Death During Argument With Loan Shark Operators In Ogun / Gistlover Replies The Police Over Arrest / Police Arrest Man Who Uses Charms To Defraud POS Operators (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by damoobaba: 10:55pm On Jan 05
AntiMen:

Thought Lizzy Anjorin said Shepeteri, rubber band obo e ja cheesy, is the face behind jist lover.

😧😧😧 See what you're saying in public.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by bentenny(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05
Just give it 3days....1week tops....they will be released and continue where they stopped!
No be naija police?
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Itiskdg121(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05
...and you were right
kerry57:
Funny, this isn't gistlover owners. You will hear another news soon. Watch out.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Ekitibiased(m): 11:15pm On Jan 05
Check my profile
Babsakin:

Quote me with your number.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by bewla(m): 11:39pm On Jan 05
Kosoco:
Rogue blogger... he operates like A.A Anas of Ghana.
Blogger that look like news already
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Myer(m): 11:42pm On Jan 05
Bulldozer90:
Shouldn't that be a civil case. If someone made a criminal complaint against them,why are they being paraded?
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Myer(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05
Bulldozer90:
Shouldn't that be a civil case. If someone made a criminal complaint against them,why are they being paraded?
Oshey. Defender of the universe.
It's obvious you're a criminal by profession or association.
Mods suppose parade you join.

Stop defending criminals who have been apprehended and who have confessed to their crimes. Let the rrght ht authorities do their job.
You can defend suspects, not criminals.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by mipeesoft(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05
Na all those with negative comments about gistlover on this thread here on nairalanf dey make me laff grin no bi everybody wey dey read go school shaa
ThinkWISELY:
Nairaland now prides herself as the pioneers of fake news , NPF arrested some fake gistlover page administrator, even the main gistlovers page debunked and mocked them hours ago, guess the mods here were sleeping then.

NB.. The person behind the page isn't even in Nigeria and way older than these bloggers paraded.

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Shomek(m): 12:07am On Jan 06
Ok good morning guys
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Patojargz: 12:21am On Jan 06
Misplaced priority...
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by xendra: 12:24am On Jan 06
ThatCEO:
Good job.

E remain the other one called Instablog.
you mumu pass dem if you really believe those hungry looking boys could be gistlover.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by EEIA: 12:40am On Jan 06
Nicepoker:
Playing busta rhymes. "Make it clap" grin who's next.
Flipmode squad, Kill ‘em with a rhyme grin
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by ThatCEO: 12:45am On Jan 06
xendra:
you mumu pass dem if you really believe those hungry looking boys could be gistlover.

I could use my time to properly reply your name calling, but you are probably one Mgbeke in real life. Whatever makes you happy.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by LADEMINUS: 1:07am On Jan 06
Yuri141:
Lol. They dont have the main culprit.

That's what these three are there for now. Day just break. By tommorow they will be telling tales😂
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by LADEMINUS: 1:09am On Jan 06
xendra:

Na so men de gangsta for street.... Omo counter go sober you. Ordinary 3 hours for cell boys de drop half of thier body weight
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Yuri141: 1:11am On Jan 06
VaginaAcademic:
bros na true you talk o i no fit laff dem go arrest innocent people 🤣🤣🤣

grin
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 1:22am On Jan 06
OnionBandit:
I knew it's only a matter of time before their cup go full. Nothing like online anonymity. Every criminal transaction you do online, you will always leave traces which will lead your downfall to you or lead you to your downfall..

They are not the ones
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Egoveen: 3:30am On Jan 06
kerry57:
Funny, this isn't gistlover owners. You will hear another news soon. Watch out.
You talk am o say those boys no be gist lover,I saw in another news where the main gistlover dey give Nigerian police wotoporously😂😂

1 Like

Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by ccollins(m): 3:45am On Jan 06
Ekitibiased:

28 inches TV for sale
Dstv
Oven with 2 hot burners(Electric)
Mattress

Location - Lagos
DM if interested
I am interested. What’s the price of each of the items and what is ur location in lagos
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by oguns222: 4:10am On Jan 06
OnionBandit:
I knew it's only a matter of time before their cup go full. Nothing like online anonymity. Every criminal transaction you do online, you will always leave traces which will lead your downfall to you or lead you to your downfall..

What if they arrested the wrong person
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by lexy2014: 4:12am On Jan 06
Myer:

Stop defending criminals who have been apprehended and who have confessed to their crimes. Let the rrght ht authorities do their job.

How is he a criminal by profession or association?

Can you pls tell us the crime he committed?

How the people paraded criminals? What are their crimes? Has any court found them guilty?

How did he not allow the police to do their jobs?

Why has the police not arrested those responsible for the plateau massacre?
Is he the one responsible?
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:25am On Jan 06
Nigerian police doing all it takes to silence media
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by wirinet(m): 5:10am On Jan 06
Bulldozer90:
Me I know be lawyer o, but I no see the crime. What exactly is cyber stalking, and where is it stated in our criminal statutes.
To my understanding, the worst they can be charged for is libel, which is a civil offence and not a criminal one, but then I am unlearned.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Bluntemperor: 6:02am On Jan 06
Tehope:
Why do I get the feeling the main person has not been arrested

Una de clap for Police now because the thing de sweet una,abi,very soon,make we de hear Una Nonsense say our Police no de perform!
Nigeria Police,na correct o!
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by YourGFsnatcher: 6:17am On Jan 06
OnionBandit:
weyrey..You don miss to dey terrorise me, right?

cheesy grin how u take know. Welcome back to round 2 cheesy
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by ABC101FF: 6:27am On Jan 06
The guy on orange is like. It's a lie o.

These guys are mere scapegoats. No one is really in the know who gistlover is. He/she doesn't reside in Nigeria and within the reach of the ineffective and untrained Nigerian police.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by jobgbemi(m): 6:53am On Jan 06
Myer:

Some of you are the reason Nigeria is like this. How are they criminals? Which court convicted them.

It's a pure civil case and they shouldn't have been paraded. Alas, they have paraded them but still don't have the right person.

Too bad for us as a country. There is a lot of insecurity in the country but the police chose to follow these ones. It's disheartening!
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by Dareal90s(m): 10:25am On Jan 06
OnionBandit:

Which cup dey full? Na fake arrest.
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by CorrectionFLuid: 10:51am On Jan 06
Bulldozer90:

Their problem started the day they revealed Tinubu is Amoda
Re: Police Arrest Gistlover Operators (Photo) by We4all: 10:52am On Jan 06
But na me be gist lover na and I dey my house. So, which gist lover did they arrest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) / Students Sneaked Out Of School To Go Swim Inside Lagoon. See What Happened Next / Suspected Yahoo Boys Bathed In Blood By Herbalist (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.