Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) (37817 Views)

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by ManOfSon: 10:17pm On Jan 05
Where's Nigeria the shameless giant?

4 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Banter1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 05
And they are all white Africanss SMH

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by ufotty2001: 10:19pm On Jan 05
God1000:
Nice one, but no Nigerian female referee among them
Tinubu and Atiku
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Streetmovement(m): 10:21pm On Jan 05
Wotoporiously cool speaking

SA with yansh Sha cheesy
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 10:22pm On Jan 05
Our own ladies entitlement, and manipulations can never allow them see beyond their noses.

4 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by LeeSmart: 10:22pm On Jan 05
Hmm daht SA referee so, make she no go distract Onana for us oo. Bcus cameroon go seriously need him full attention 4 dis tournament oo, his services at man united is not needed.

6 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05
I know say una must talk about that shitbox....men and nyansh sef na waa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by ablejesus26(m): 10:23pm On Jan 05
oneMalik:
See your mentality ?

What do You even mean by see your mentality?

The rot We have for a system is as loud as the sound of a bell.

Yes there is rot in almost every Country but I don't see how calling out ours is bad mentality.

Psychologically, acceptance and being intentional is a good step to solving a problem.

We should by now have a good sporting system that should see our intelligent women feature in this news,don't you agree?

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by sleeknaija(m): 10:25pm On Jan 05
God1000:

Because none of them is good enough to be in the competition undecided

2 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Promise47(m): 10:31pm On Jan 05
If you check both male and female of Nigeria don't have referes why because of corruption even FIFA doesn't take any Nigerian referes so bad for Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Slydan204: 10:32pm On Jan 05
Plenty OGs fit dey if that SA ref dey pitch. See...?

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by nsesam(m): 10:35pm On Jan 05
https://www.facebook.com/725834407/posts/pfbid0XRaDg6DDhDAJfZUafoeNoj2nHx7agCmY3vaERozgftKd2jyWf4yWFL79oxPtYfDhl/?app=fbl

Pls vote for me by writing Akpan Sylvia in the comment section under JOURNALISM category.

God bless our amiable admins

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by IyaTola: 10:36pm On Jan 05
God1000:
Una get female league?
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:37pm On Jan 05
Dpharisee:
We no go gree, imagine Osimhen in front of goal and this South African woman carry this thing pass him front.
Super Eagles wey we just dey patch ig them go fit cross first round 🙄
It'll be a disaster grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by mayor1814: 10:42pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Agba balling bannies.....

See as dem thick finish shocked

Another avenue to distract our unserious super eagles not to qualify out of the group stage angry

Baba no kill me with laugh abeg grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by magzey: 10:48pm On Jan 05
wunmi590:

The giant of Africa 🌍 refrees are missing 😆
Na corruption dey kill us every leader wey come the first campaign na to fight corruption and they will end up corrupted ,same thing goes to our referees they are after what they can get not the profession again. it is not well for us at all NAIJA MY KONTRI grin grin

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 10:52pm On Jan 05
Nigerian ladies are only here on nairaland forming feminist

Just look at what their mates are doing out there
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Artscollection: 10:54pm On Jan 05
South africa no go ever dissapoint.

Our gals are busy slaying!!!

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by eepeepook: 10:55pm On Jan 05
This is for boys who watch the game. Nothing concern me. Expect a Nairaland troglodyte to open a thread or two complaining about how women are dragging the art of refereeing to the dumps. Una brains still dey the 2nd century.
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 10:59pm On Jan 05
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Agba balling bannies.....

See as dem thick finish shocked

Another avenue to distract our unserious super eagles not to qualify out of the group stage angry
You mean the mugus will be looking at nyash and be having erections in the field?

3 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by nnamdi640: 11:03pm On Jan 05
fergie001:
AKHONA ZENNITH MAKALIMA (South Africa)
The 35yo is the first certified female soccer referee in South Africa, where she officiates for FIFA, the Premier Soccer League, the SASOL Women’s League, CAF Champions Leagie, Africa Women's Cup of Nations and the South African Football Association (SAFA).
Akhona uses her position as a women’s sports pioneer to encourage and influence young South African women to participate in sports at all levels.

She earned a national diploma in human resource management from King Hintsa FET College.

She is listed as one of the VAR referees at the AFCON 2023.
This one will cause commotion on the pitch

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 11:03pm On Jan 05
Men are scum yet feminists don’t want to let men be , leave men to handle their thing and let women do the same. I don’t like this sniffing around . I remember 2013 Afcon when Enyeama carried the referee from behind outta excitement imagine If it’s a female referee?

Enyeama would’ve ended up like Rubiales of Spain . European men are too sissy for my liking for allowing women dictate their rhythm Simps are creating a difficult world for the next generation of men.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by abba190: 11:08pm On Jan 05
they just wanna distract players
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by benqo01(m): 11:22pm On Jan 05
I wasn't expecting a nigerian female refferee

They are still deliberating on Twitter if they should cook for thier husband or not.

2 Likes

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by wunmi590(m): 11:24pm On Jan 05
magzey:

Na corruption dey kill us every leader wey come the first campaign na to fight corruption and they will end up corrupted ,same thing goes to our referees they are after what they can get not the profession again. it is not well for us at all NAIJA MY KONTRI grin grin

God will help us
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by feedthenation(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05
---i'm still indifferent to women officiating in men's games---enough of this woke mentality---

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Okechinwadike: 11:39pm On Jan 05
KingLion007:
If u ask me na who I go ask na But wait ooo u see that S/A referee?
Nigeria get good female referees that are good. I ve seen one that officiate our match, she is ok

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by PaulH07: 11:47pm On Jan 05
fergie001:
AKHONA ZENNITH MAKALIMA (South Africa)
The 35yo is the first certified female soccer referee in South Africa, where she officiates for FIFA, the Premier Soccer League, the SASOL Women’s League, CAF Champions Leagie, Africa Women's Cup of Nations and the South African Football Association (SAFA).
Akhona uses her position as a women’s sports pioneer to encourage and influence young South African women to participate in sports at all levels.

She earned a national diploma in human resource management from King Hintsa FET College.

She is listed as one of the VAR referees at the AFCON 2023.

Trust the South African ref to be well nourished down below...
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by stacyadams: 11:58pm On Jan 05
God1000:
Nigerian girls wey dey busy dey do hook up grin
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Omoteloyeayo: 11:58pm On Jan 05
Nawaoo 1 Nigerian referees no even dey
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by yetunsbay(m): 12:06am On Jan 06
wunmi590:

The giant of Africa 🌍 refrees are missing 😆
calm down, must 9ja be everywhere ? Wetin naw

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History / African Referees Selected For FIFA 2022 World Cup In Qatar. / AFCON Trophy Missing At CAF Headquarters In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.