Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,575 members, 7,812,871 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) (37831 Views)

Scenes At The AFCON 2021 Opening Ceremony (pics) / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON / Bongani Zungu, Scored At The AFCON With VAR, The First Player To Achieve That (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Cocolatti(m): 11:08am On Jan 06
DabuIIIT:
At times,one feel so ashamed of being a Nigerian.
I mean, Rwanda, Mauritius!!!!!!!
These ain't football strong countries nah...

But Nigeria!!!!

Now I've been home all day today and guess what,no fkn power all day!!!!!!

Naija should be dissolved at once.
This country is just something else
Corruption is a Nigerian
grin grin grin
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by DabuIIIT: 11:29am On Jan 06
Cocolatti:
Corruption is a Nigerian
grin grin grin
The country got a long way to go,bro.
Corruption and most importantly ethnicity and tribalism will never let this country move forward.
Our diverse tribalism is a big barrier to growth.

Naija needs be dissolved at once.
I'm on vacation and it's so horrible when you at home and there's no power! No light from morning till night.
Yesterday it was all thru the day till midnight!!!Y gen is stuck.
It can make someone cry, really

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by bdon12: 11:33am On Jan 06
South african women n yansh
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Ishilove: 11:49am On Jan 06
joseph1832:
not in the least bit. I'm attracted to what I don't have, not what I have. grin
Smh 😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:53pm On Jan 06
Earlystar698:
See nyash for South Africa own grin
honestly I don't know where these South Africans dey carry hips grin
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:54pm On Jan 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Agba balling bannies.....

See as dem thick finish shocked

Another avenue to distract our unserious super eagles not to qualify out of the group stage angry
baba grin grin grin
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 12:58pm On Jan 06
EmekaBlue:
I know say una must talk about that shitbox....men and nyansh sef na waa
honestly I wasn't disappointed

1 Like

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 1:03pm On Jan 06
Ishilove:

We prefer the contents of our brain should be what catches your fancy, not our knóckers and ass ✊
is it true you're dating Gloriousgbola?
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:20pm On Jan 06
EbenezerTriumph:
is it true you're dating Gloriousgbola?
Wait, let me ask him.

GloriousGbola, is it true that I am dating you?
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by naptu2: 2:21pm On Jan 06
Ishilove:

Wait, let me ask him.

GloriousGbola, is it true that we are dating?

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:22pm On Jan 06
naptu2:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oga mi, e reach to ask 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by GloriousGbola: 2:22pm On Jan 06
Ishilove:

Wait, let me ask him.

GloriousGbola, is it true that we are dating?

Obviously not.

It is 2024 and you still no wan gree for me angry cry

I do remember getting a full throat bj from ebenezertriumps gf tho

That must be what he is misremembering.

Must be the trauma cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Jan 06
GloriousGbola:

Obviously not.

It is 2024 and you still no wan gree for me angry cry

I do remember getting a full throat bj from ebenezertriumph's gf tho

That must be what he is misremembering.

Must be the trauma cry
You never disappoint 😂😂😂
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Hamilton1(m): 2:26pm On Jan 06
Banter1:
And they are all white Africanss SMH
Sense is very far from you
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Banter1(m): 2:34pm On Jan 06
Hamilton1:

Sense is very far from you
Lmao.....it's 2024 no time to retaliate insult.

I have forgiven you.🙏
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 3:46pm On Jan 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Another avenue to distract our unserious super eagles not to qualify out of the group stage angry

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by EbenezerTriumph: 3:52pm On Jan 06
naptu2:

🤣🤣🤣🤣
you sef no dey politics section again dey reason UGM and Ekpa matter abi IPOB terrorists like gidgiddy Emergingnation and the rest of the ESN terrorists threaten you?
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by naptu2: 3:57pm On Jan 06
EbenezerTriumph:
you sef no dey politics section again dey reason UGM and Ekpa matter abi IPOB terrorists like gidgiddy Emergingnation and the rest of the ESN terrorists threaten you?

Yawn.
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Olat4421: 5:30pm On Jan 06
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

🤣🤣😁🤣
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Jkanfield(m): 8:47pm On Jan 06
Am i surprised there is no single Nigerian?
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Maxtipulation(m): 10:16pm On Jan 06
fergie001:
AKHONA ZENNITH MAKALIMA (South Africa)
The 35yo is the first certified female soccer referee in South Africa, where she officiates for FIFA, the Premier Soccer League, the SASOL Women’s League, CAF Champions Leagie, Africa Women's Cup of Nations and the South African Football Association (SAFA).
Akhona uses her position as a women’s sports pioneer to encourage and influence young South African women to participate in sports at all levels.

She earned a national diploma in human resource management from King Hintsa FET College.

She is listed as one of the VAR referees at the AFCON 2023.

I like them thick.
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:41am On Jan 07
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

fergie001:

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jan 07
Dpharisee:
We no go gree, imagine Osimhen in front of goal and this South African woman carry this thing pass him front.
Super Eagles wey we just dey patch if them go fit cross first round 🙄

fergie001:

Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Stegano: 2:26pm On Jan 07
Earlystar698:
See nyash for South Africa own grin
You can write nyash but cannot type Banyana Banyana
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Stegano: 2:30pm On Jan 07
Banter1:
And they are all white Africanss SMH
I guess the South African referee
(Zenith Makalima) is white. Nigeria's obsession with white is sickening.
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Stegano: 2:35pm On Jan 07
nnamdi640:
This one will cause commotion on the pitch
She has been officiating in our league (PSL) for quiet some time and there has never been a commotion on the pitch...and of course she is very firm and takes no nonsense. Our boys respect her a lot.
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by nnamdi640: 2:56pm On Jan 07
Stegano:

She has been officiating in our league (PSL) for quiet some time and there has never been a commotion on the pitch...and of course she is very firm and takes no nonsense. Our boys respect her a lot.
Are you from South Africa? The woman in subject is from South Africa.
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by Banter1(m): 9:42am On Jan 08
Stegano:

I guess the South African referee
(Zenith Makalima) is white. Nigeria's obsession with white is sickening.
Move please
Re: Meet the five women referees who will be at the AFCON 2023 (Photos) by KingCold: 3:18pm On Jan 08
Hotice085:

:

WannaHowzit

KingCold⁷

Wretched Church rats, very broke poverty ridden that can take care of women
No wonder their women rush to my boys with their lovely big Nyash.....SA women and nyash
Its 2024 and you refuse to grow up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UEFA Snubbing Ronaldo Doesn't Make Sense By Soibi Ransom / Obafemi Martinz Becomes ‘militant’ In New Photo / Real Madrid Player Gareth Bale Could Move To Manchester United For €150

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.