Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,155 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Were Are Plateau MEN? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Were Are Plateau MEN? (370 Views)

Plateau Men Should Stop Acting Like Chickens And Man Up / Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons / BREAKING: Court Grants Former Plateau Governor, Jonah Jang Bail Channels Televis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Are Plateau MEN? by babasolution: 12:18am On Jan 06
Anytime killings occur in Benue,plateau or southern Kaduna , it's women that are always in the fore front,dealing with the issues,either through protest or media outreach.

The men are always quiet behind their women.

Are we seeing a practical case scenario of an emasculated group of men?

All the men do is gather to bury the victims.

What's the deal with men of these tribes?
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by Natbrowny: 12:20am On Jan 06
They r DRUNKS. BURUKUTU HIGHNESS

USELESS PROMAX

1 Like

Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by Aboks(m): 1:25am On Jan 06
pito drinkers na enjoyment dem sabi dem no fit fight even in the face of death

lazy tins
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by Curious345: 1:38am On Jan 06
Saddening truth
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by Curious345: 1:39am On Jan 06
Never seen a group of men"so useless"
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by ephraimlongkat(m): 2:42am On Jan 06
babasolution:
Anytime killings occur in Benue,plateau or southern Kaduna , it's women that are always in the fore front,dealing with the issues,either through protest or media outreach.

It's easy to speak from where you are.

Ask the core northerners where they are too when attacks come, have u ever witness a midnight attack in your dream? That's an incline of what it means to be attacked by 100 of men shooting on rapid.

Let me answer u, men run away and reprise when it's day because they've got no weapons to fight back at night, these are the people police arrest everyday and say they're the ones killing Plateau people. You won't believe this I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by Kushites: 3:11am On Jan 06
babasolution:

You are right.

They need to man up.

Those herdsmen have declared war on them.
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by HenryTimes: 3:48am On Jan 06
You want them to use cutlass and stick to challenge a group of about 50 to 100 men with AK47 and other powerful weapons?

1 Like

Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by ekelebeXstunner: 4:56am On Jan 06
Everybody’s attention is on Gaza, Syria and Ukraine while this is happening in our backyard. SMH. We do not have a government.
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by SporaD8: 5:37am On Jan 06
ephraimlongkat:

Ask the core northerners where they are too when attacks come, have u ever witness a midnight attack in your dream? That's an incline of what it means to be attacked by 100 of men shooting on rapid.

Let me answer u, men run away and reprise when it's day because they've got no weapons to fight back at night, these are the people police arrest everyday and say they're the ones killing Plateau people. You won't believe this I guess.
You've said it the way it is.
The most annoying part is, if it were to be the Men that gathered to protest the killings, Police and Army would have swiftly rounded them up and accuse the Men of planning reprisal. Even planting weapons on them!
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by babasolution: 7:57am On Jan 06
ephraimlongkat:

Plateau is not a core northern states,were the attackers can hide within the population.

Look for weapons like ESN and fight these people, enough of your lame excuses
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by babasolution: 8:02am On Jan 06
SporaD8:

You've said it the way it is.
The most annoying part is, if it were to be the Men that gathered to protest the killings, Police and Army would have swiftly rounded them up and accuse the Men of planning reprisal. Even planting weapons on them!

Enough of excuses you guys have been giving this lame excuse since day one,you ought to have figure a way out of the army arrest,strategize and do something like men,not hiding behind your women
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by babasolution: 8:03am On Jan 06
HenryTimes:
You want them to use cutlass and stick to challenge a group of about 50 to 100 men with AK47 and other powerful weapons?

These attacks have been going on for years,if they can not find means of arming themselves by now,then they are jokers
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by nabiz(m): 8:08am On Jan 06
Natbrowny:
They r DRUNKS. BURUKUTU HIGHNESS

USELESS PROMAX
Exactly what I wanted to type. Their men are very weak. The alway wake up drinking while there women struggle to feed them.
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by HenryTimes: 8:15am On Jan 06
Arm themselves with what? How?

babasolution:

These attacks have been going on for years,if they can not find means of arming themselves by now,then they are jokers
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by nabiz(m): 8:27am On Jan 06
ephraimlongkat:

all this nonsense is because they are alway at the defensive instead of offensive. You use madness to cure madness, go and ask Isreal. Peace is very expensive.
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by oyichi: 8:37am On Jan 06
ephraimlongkat:

you don't have any excuse, don't they have their ancestors, is there no Oracle to tell them about events that will happen, why will sit back and wait to be attacked, threy know where these fulanis are , take the war to them, lazy fools, tueh!!!
Re: Were Are Plateau MEN? by babasolution: 8:40am On Jan 06
HenryTimes:
Arm themselves with what? How?

Be asking what,how there

(1) (Reply)

Hardship: Widow Collapses Due To Hunger In Ibadan Market [VIDEO] / Court Dismisses Police's Objection Against Governor Fubara's Chief Of Staff / Erisco: Amnesty Demands Release Of Woman Arrested Over Comment On Tomato Paste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.