Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike (1879 Views)

Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources / Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA / Pictures Of Abaribe Infrastructural Project After 20 Years In The Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Demigod22: 5:39pm On Jan 06
Ubima is Amaechi's village and Wike remodelled the school?

I served in Rivers State and I witnessed the remodelling of Kpor secondary School.

But some people argued that Ameachi did more work than Wike?

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 5:41pm On Jan 06
Demigod22:
Ubima is Amaechi's village and Wike remodelled the school?

I served in Rivers State and I witnessed the remodelling of Kpor secondary School.

But some people argued that Ameachi did more work than Wike?
yes, Amaechi is from ubima. Wike also constructed Roads in ubima, Amaechi tried as a governor too. I hope sim consolidates on the work done so far.
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Tranquill: 8:15pm On Jan 06
Rahkman:
Most of his projects are concentrated in portharcort ikwerre and other igboid communities ,him no do anything for ijaw communities

You people and your “Igboid communities” nonsense. Nowhere in Rivers State is called Igboid community.

Stop placing false identities on people.
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by DataMina: 9:11pm On Jan 06
Tranquill:

You people and your “Igboid communities” nonsense. Nowhere in Rivers State is called Igboid community.

What is false the identity?
That's who they are and there is nothing you would say that can change that
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Tranquill: 9:42pm On Jan 06
DataMina:

What is false the identity?
That's who they are and there is nothing you would say that can change that

Continue in your ipig delusion.

Nuisan,ce!!
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Mrfeel: 10:29pm On Jan 06
Tranquill:

Reno omokri's boy speak for yourself and community/tribe
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Demigod22: 9:09am On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
yes, Amaechi is from ubima. Wike also constructed Roads in ubima, Amaechi tried as a governor too. I hope sim consolidates on the work done so far.

In Nigeria standard where building of roads is the best work of governance, Rivers State have been lucky with their past governors. Unlike Benue, Kogi, Abia and other sham of a State.

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 10:17am On Jan 07
Demigod22:

In Nigeria standard where building of roads is the best work of governance, Rivers State have been lucky with their past governors. Unlike Benue, Kogi, Abia and other sham of a State.
Road bring development, how do you develop a place without starting out with Road?
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Obagreatdatoye(m): 11:36am On Jan 07
He still dey learn where fasola dey
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by danieldinho: 12:02pm On Jan 07
I see construction in ogba, but no single work done in ndoni district.
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by Demigod22: 12:32pm On Jan 07
vanitybutiwanti:
Road bring development, how do you develop a place without starting out with Road?

In 2024, lack of roads is our major problem, that's too poor.

I commend Wike for doing the roads, I am not criticising him, he is better than his friends, Ortom, Ikpeasu and co.
Re: A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike by vanitybutiwanti: 12:38pm On Jan 07
Demigod22:

In 2024, lack of roads is our major problem, that's too poor.

I commend Wike for doing the roads, I am not criticising him, he is better than his friends, Ortom, Ikpeasu and co.
Lol, look at those areas where some of the roads was constructed, how can you bring development to those places if there are no access roads? How can you build companies, small scale businesses, petrol station, schools, and a lot of other things if there are no roads. Opobo for example had no road and electricity, wike did the road and fubara has fixed their electricity problem, other things will follow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Gen. Ibrahim B. Babangida A Sacred Cow? / African Woman Set Herself Ablaze Over Racism / Efcc Summons Femi Egbetokun [ Of Ogun State] Over 90bn Scam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.