Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story (1605 Views)

My Opinion About The Viral "Calm Down" Video, What Is Yours? / I Reject The Idea That The Man Is The Head Of The House - Female Twitter User / Any Girl That Is Getting Knacks At 15 Is Free To Get Married- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by We4all: 9:55pm On Jan 06
Wawu! Everyman seems to be celebrating the woman without considering the stress she is passing through as an expectant mother (that is if her story is real).

What stops the husband from buying lunch once in a while so as to ease off the stress of his wife waking up early?

As a human being, I will never allow my maid to wake up as early as 4:50AM to cook for me or run other chores for me. Why then would I allow my partner do such?

As human beings, we should try to be considerate and not take advantage of others.

1 Like

Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by SMOGnow: 4:37pm On Jan 10
englishmart:
What's true about it?
Face your front oag
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by bantilosha: 4:41pm On Jan 10
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by bantilosha: 4:41pm On Jan 10
SMOGnow:
you can never have sense
okay
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by bantilosha: 4:47pm On Jan 10
SMOGnow:
you no get sense normally
I don hear na
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by englishmart(m): 7:55am On Jan 11
SMOGnow:
Face your front oag
You don't have sense
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by Hathor5(f): 8:43am On Jan 11
We4all:
Wawu! Everyman seems to be celebrating the woman without considering the stress she is passing through as an expectant mother (that is if her story is real).

What stops the husband from buying lunch once in a while so as to ease off the stress of his wife waking up early?

As a human being, I will never allow my maid to wake up as early as 4:50AM to cook for me or run other chores for me. Why then would I allow my partner do such?

As human beings, we should try to be considerate and not take advantage of others.

The lady doesn`t work, if I am informed correctly. Why does she even have to cook so early? Most meals can be prepared a day before. I find the story and the reactions hilarious. But I like your comment.
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by Hardy123(m): 8:44am On Jan 11
She is just pained
Re: Between Prof. Uju Anya And A Twitter User Over The Viral 4:30 Am Cooking Story by SMOGnow: 8:00am On Jan 31
englishmart:
You don't have sense
do you have?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Men So Fuckin Ignorant? / My Fried's Plight. Pls She Needs Help. / A Robbery Attack That Taught Me Lessons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.