Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi (18984 Views)

The Stench Of Politics As Usual / Aba: We Perceive The Stench Of Aba At Uyo & PH- PICTURES / "PDP Corruption Stench Still Suffocates Nigerians" - APC Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by SmartyPants(m): 10:58am On Jan 06
Irony1:

Oga shut up you are not a smart as you are portraying yourself. The thing here is Obi was cleared and he committed no crime and he did nothing wrong. Comparing it to what Betta Edu did is just your mischief. Stop being stupid abeg.

Peter took chicken from the pot and gave Adamu.

Paul took fish and gave Janet.

According to you, the difference is Peter was not convicted.

So, according to you, then, if EFCC now clears - or rather, refuses to investigate this Betta, that will also mean that in 10 years time, another clown like you will come online and claim she did no wrong. Right?

Lol.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by membranus: 11:04am On Jan 06
Evidence of Beta Edu's criminal enterprise:

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by VULCAN(m): 11:10am On Jan 06
Hahahaha.

A zombiefied urchnn has spoken.

You won't get more than N30k a month or perhaps Tinubu has increased it to N50k now to help with the rampant inflation.

PressMyButton:

I can't remember GEJ sacking Okonjo Iweala when she was recklessly approving millions of dollars to be paid from CBN Vaults into Dasuki's account. It seems hypocrisy has a new meaning to ipob:s.

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by adeola22v: 11:19am On Jan 06
u dey wait for evidenceu dey wait for evidence...
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Irony1: 11:43am On Jan 06
SmartyPants:

Peter took chicken from the pot and gave Adamu.

Paul took fish and gave Janet.

According to you, the difference is Peter was not convicted.

So, according to you, then, if EFCC now clears - or rather, refuses to investigate this Betta, that will also mean that in 10 years time, another clown like you will come online and claim she did no wrong. Right?

Lol.

Oga you don't have sense stop trying to remove attention from the misdemeanours of Tinubu's appointee. You think I don't know your game?
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Karnice600: 11:45am On Jan 06
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by smileyoo: 11:49am On Jan 06
during the Oga Bubu's government of ineptitude and corruption, we were telling Nigerians that though PDP government was corrupt, but Oga Bubu's APC government has proven to be a million times more corrupt than the PDP, their paid pen warriors were busy calling us wailing wailers.
Oga Bubu's APC government was the most corrupt regime in Nigeria so far.
Am not expecting emilokan government to be better than the former fake corruption fighter.
Nigerians are not yet ready for accountable governance, else these looting class of leaders deserve death penalty, to sanitize the rotten system.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Tymk: 12:05pm On Jan 06
seunmsg:
It is not enough to fire Betta Edu. The Accountant General who honored that fraudulent request must also be sanctioned. In fact, the minister can be excused for being ignorant of the rules guiding the operation of special projects/programs account. However, the Accountant General who actually made the rules cannot be excused.

Those payments are not just fraudulent, they clearly violates extant regulations guiding public expenditure. Both the minister and the Accountant General should be sanctioned. I like Betty but I will not support this obvious fraud.
shut your trashy mouth up. The hoe should be behind bars
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Tymk: 12:06pm On Jan 06
vicdom:

And what type of sanction are you proposing for them, since their egregious act of thievery and embezzlement is not enough reason to fire them? Imagine what you are saying because of political party affiliation? In China, Japan, North Korea, and other notable countries, they will be killed instantly. But a self-acclaimed learned folk is here excusing notorious looters because of party affiliation. Shame on you!
no mind the idiot
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Judolisco(m): 12:32pm On Jan 06
Betta edu no dey go anywhere... Make una stop dey disturb unasef
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by CyberWolf: 12:47pm On Jan 06
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by StrongAlphMale: 1:11pm On Jan 06
seunmsg:
It is not enough to fire Betta Edu. The Accountant General who honored that fraudulent request must also be sanctioned. In fact, the minister can be excused for being ignorant of the rules guiding the operation of special projects/programs account. However, the Accountant General who actually made the rules cannot be excused.

Those payments are not just fraudulent, they clearly violates extant regulations guiding public expenditure. Both the minister and the Accountant General should be sanctioned. I like Betty but I will not support this obvious fraud.

This is exactly the same way Tinubu moved the bullion van filled with billions to his house. Betty is just following his principle's footsteps. Are you trying to say that Tinubu should be arrested detained and persecuted too?

Come clean Dude let's understand your point because I see no difference between what this woman did and how Tinubu has looted and destroyed this country
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by israelmao(m): 1:54pm On Jan 06
APC came with strong message of fighting against corruption in 2015 but it's clear today that corruption during 16years of PDP leadership was a mere child play compare to APC leadership.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by simfrost90210: 2:31pm On Jan 06
Buhari Is some worth fair and cannot be compared with Tinubu these times please!

Tinubu is corruption personified!

Take that to the bank 😓😓
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by NGArmyTerrorist: 2:45pm On Jan 06
Nawaoo! Everybody don turn to th#eves in the Zoo, they just no wan gree for anything good. Stealing stealing stealing! If you find your way, japa!
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by olisaEze(m): 2:51pm On Jan 06
Who is the owner of the account first, make e no be say na ashawo money Kperogi dey speak all this grammar for! Amazing that folks can believe someone will buy his way into authority just to work for anyone else but themselves, really funny! grin
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by UKEMY(m): 3:02pm On Jan 06
seunmsg:

You must have been touched by an Angel to stand by truth,Halleluyah
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by fabolouz1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06
This lady was one of the few shining light in Ex - Governor Ayade disastrous government .
If this allegation is true then it's such a shame.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by GEEBITE: 4:21pm On Jan 06
As somebody who works in Audtor's General Office. It shouldn't cost you an arm or leg to know if that money was actually paid into that account.
I am much familiar with the Oniyelu lady. With the ring they are all connected to, the minister is safe for now on the job.
seunmsg:

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by prosper510: 4:22pm On Jan 06
Tinubu and morality are two parallel lines and like they say two parallel lines can never meetTinubu and morality are two parallel lines and like they say two parallel lines can never meet...
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by GEEBITE: 4:54pm On Jan 06
Looking into this document already convinced me nothing will happen to the minister. With the disbursements to be made to her home state of Cross River and nearby Akwa Ibom where the SP is from. Also Lagos State the home of the President as well as Ogun state where the accountant general hails from, all bases have been covered. Betta has learnt the Abuja game quite fast, she is smart.
membranus:

Evidence of Beta Edu's criminal enterprise:

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by seunmsg(m): 4:55pm On Jan 06
GEEBITE:
As somebody who works in Audtor's General Office. It shouldn't cost you an arm or leg to know if that money was actually paid into that account.
I am much familiar with the Oniyelu lady. With the ring they are all connected to, the minister is safe for now on the job.

I won’t come here to disclose that. However, I’m glad the AGF has distanced herself from the payment. I’ve personally been dragging her on all social media since morning because I feel she should have turned down the request and advice the minister appropriately.

2 Likes

Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Jevica: 5:12pm On Jan 06
seunmsg:

There is no difference between the two because I did not envisage folks like you will still come and try to misinterpret a comment that is straightforward.

The OP by Kperogi said fire Edu. I said that’s not enough, include the Accountant General who ordinarily should know better than the minister in the sanction. What’s there not to understand if not that you’re seeking to be mischievous?

You will explain tire.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by yakson84(m): 8:54pm On Jan 06
This farook kperogi article is always to read and understand. A professor of English and i wonder why he can write in simple and plain English. Is it writing to show off his gramatical ability . I really dont undestand .
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by frog12: 9:48pm On Jan 06
signed by the same thief ahmed idris. no public servant should be trusted grin

seunmsg:

I’m a public servant and I know the effort we’ve put into the system to prevent corrupt practices like this. I was part of an audit assignment that led to the exposure of how project accountants are used to siphon public funds. That work led to the issuance of the attached treasury circular in 2020 that prohibits payment of public funds into the private account of any staff under the guise of project accountant.

So, if I’m more angry with the Accountant General for obliging the fraudulent request, I have my reasons because she clearly knows better than the minister. My comment did not exonerate the minister in any way. I only want the Accountant General to also be punished for this.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Asswipemod: 12:06am On Jan 07
Skepticus:

Cardoso, mean say d seun guy na descendant of Lagos slaves

No wonder d guy dey behave like slave

I did not say Cardoso. I said Kadoso. So I don't know what you're talking about.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Asswipemod: 5:48am On Jan 07
seunmsg:

I won’t come here to disclose that. However, I’m glad the AGF has distanced herself from the payment. I’ve personally been dragging her on all social media since morning because I feel she should have turned down the request and advice the minister appropriately.

Relieved Kadoso, part 11
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Goodnews1170(m): 5:50am On Jan 07
I was surprised when, as facilitators at National Population Commission, our payments came from private accounts. Corruption is so high in our dear country.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by BALLOSKI: 7:02am On Jan 07
This Betta Edu woman started too early and What's shocking is how they don't care about the consequence of their actions and go through with it. Even a common man like me knows that's a wrong thing to do.

Maybe she should call Daddy to save her.
Re: Foul Stench Of Buhari: Tinubu Must Fire Betta Edu - Kperogi by Babinski: 5:07pm On Jan 07
seunmsg:

The Accountant General has replied that the request by Betta Edu was not executed. Nonetheless the situation brings up a lot of issues. Betta may claim ignorance of official procedures as a politician, but did she consult the Permanent Secretary of the Ministry before making her request?

https://www.thecable.ng/accountant-general-we-didnt-execute-betta-edus-request-bulk-funds-shouldnt-be-paid-to-private-accounts/amp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adamawa Acting Governor Instructs Lawyers To Appeal Court Judgement Sacking Him / President Buhari Presides Council Of State Meeting / Suicide Bombers Hit Borno Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.