Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria (20229 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Gboss247(m): 12:06pm On Jan 07
Difrent:

According to the indigenous degree which sets the tone for company ownership a foreigner cannot own more than 49% shares of Most companies i.e the majority shareholder is almost always a Nigerian and are most times politicians
Please, where is the prove of 49% foreign ownership and what is the name of the politicians?
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by rhames(m): 12:46pm On Jan 07
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi

It's a true picture of how African leaders have run their countries aground in the name of corruption.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by MrGerald(m): 6:07pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Tell us what you know Okoro. What do you know that we don't know?
Those companies you mentioned up there has little impact on the country of over 200m people, SMEs are at forefront for country development and employments, you think it's by big names/companies that gets larger tax waiver from the government, and bribes too
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Ikaeniyan0: 7:01pm On Jan 07
MrGerald:
Those companies you mentioned up there has little impact on the country of over 200m people, SMEs are at forefront for country development and employments, you think it's by big names/companies that gets larger tax waiver from the government, and bribes too
Garbage post that has no correlation with the thread
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Basher8583: 7:21pm On Jan 07
Feintline:

Mukailia your body will tell you.
If you are married with kids, mukinat your wife and kids will tell you.

Okoro. Speak for yourself. Online doomsday advocate.

No be today una done dey run. Na so run your generation run comot for SE come SW. Keep running. Not every one can be like a generation of runners
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by MrGerald(m): 10:34pm On Jan 07
Ikaeniyan0:
Garbage post that has no correlation with the thread
It is you that lost touch with reality, why were you mentioning those companies?
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Difrent: 5:16pm On Jan 08
Gboss247:
Please, where is the prove of 49% foreign ownership and what is the name of the politicians?

Are you seriously asking this question.

Intels majority shareholder was Atiku Abubakar

IBEDC majority shareholder is Olushola Ayandele

Recall the 49% is in case of foreign ownership....many companies are 100% owned by Nigerian Politicians .

Dey play
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Gboss247(m): 12:10am On Jan 11
Difrent:

Are you seriously asking this question.

Intels majority shareholder was Atiku Abubakar

IBEDC majority shareholder is Olushola Ayandele

Recall the 49% is in case of foreign ownership....many companies are 100% owned by Nigerian Politicians .

Dey play
You didn't answer my question proving the 49% foreign ownership rather you went about displaying your obsession with politicians.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Difrent: 6:42am On Jan 11
Gboss247:
You didn't answer my question proving the 49% foreign ownership rather you went about displaying your obsession with politicians.

Please how do you want me to prove it
1 I'm not the owner
2. I'm not CAC
3. Im not a politician

All I did was tell you the requirements of the law and a few example.....if you're not satisfied then I don't know how else to answer you.....try some else as me I don't waste my time trying to convince people who already have a fixed mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister / Benue Fulani Herdsmen Killings: Buhari Commiserates With Governor Ortom / Buhari’s Ministers Fight Over Nigeria Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.