Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,966 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria (20243 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) / Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by HIPROFILE(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06
Jlow2:
One thing with apc is the spend more time in defending their lies and propaganda than trying to salvage the country.

That is it!
And when they try to defend the propaganda and lies and it seems not working they take the blame straight to previous government unfortunately this time na dem be the previous government.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Gboss247(m): 2:08pm On Jan 06
Jozibrainz100:
While hoping for more investors, We keep losing the few ones we have...It is well.
Nigerian economy needs local investors grow not foreign investors that invest $1 and expect $50 in 30-31 days. If the forex to repatriate back home is not sufficient, CBN will borrow to fill the backlog. No economy can grow way, FDI milking forex from Nigeria and devaluing our naira while revaluing their own currency and Nigerians end up looking for greener pastures.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Gboss247(m): 2:11pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
When Nigeria is ready for economic growth, we will start talking about local investment and not foreign investment.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by samfrancis1(m): 2:23pm On Jan 06
ClearFlair:
Peter Obi is one of the very few politicians who truly care about the people
no one of the few who's got nothing to offer just keep running mouth every now and then ...

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Bahamas95(m): 2:56pm On Jan 06
Obi's busy body these days is becoming too much, always reacting to something as if he would have done magic.

Don't allow any Nigerian politician deceive you with their antics, all of them are the same.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by BeigJawnson(m): 3:18pm On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:
But news had been debunked that the syringe company did not leave.

He should also lament on GSK leaving Kenya too.

So peter obi is from Kenya abi? So nobody in Kenya can lament on that right?
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by MT: 3:56pm On Jan 06
Ikaeniyan0:
https://www.nairaland.com/7958371/jsm-restructuring-not-packing-up

Obi has been reading the book of lamentation and as a result always lamenting.

He is trying too hard to remain relevant by commenting on anything that seems negative. I can bet he is praying for Tinubu to fail.

The truth is, Obi can NEVER become Nigeria president, no matter how many times he tries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Dialpad: 4:02pm On Jan 06
Na wah for you

HIPROFILE:

He had mentioned all he could do if elected in his manifesto but Mahmoud and some few ones denied him the opportunity to showcase his intellectual leadership qualities, The preferred Mr track record today here we are and same you is calling on Obi to give Mr track record who build Lagos some ideas on how to lead the stolen manadate on which you stood gidigbam!?

Hello no bro on this mandate we shall all stand till 2050 Insha Allah.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by abbasajao(m): 4:02pm On Jan 06
This Obi is not updated at all. This news was debunked by the same coy.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by DLuciano: 4:03pm On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:

You people are shameless, what is your benefits supporting a destructive system? Una never see anything yet, keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by ufotunang: 4:06pm On Jan 06
When the government does not provide a conducive environment for bussinesses companies industries to thrive ... bussinesses companies industries will struggle to survive the hard economy and shut down
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Pinkybush: 4:06pm On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Why would he comment on what happens to Kenya when his own is right there before his eyes. He should leave the Planck in his eyes to remove the one in another person's eyes. You this Muslim idiot, una no dey use una head dey think. Na anus una dey use think
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by pharmagba: 4:16pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
In a bid to continually trend or may I use the words of sowore" catch cruise", Obi does have an tangible thing to contribute
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Kekydiv(m): 4:17pm On Jan 06
At least PO has been active since he lost the election and that only means one thing which is genuinely this man has great interest to see this country prosper unlike his counterpart who only comes out when election period is coming close! ATIKU has disappeared from the surface of Nigeria to return when there’s election!!!
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by jaxxy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:

U left the valid issue of cost and job implications not to talk of the hyperinflation effects which will make other companies leave Nigeria to attack the messenger because he proclaimed the truth.

1 Like

Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by AfonjaScud: 5:16pm On Jan 06
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

This is too bad to our image as a nation, and our business space, as well as our economy, in all ramification.

The master strategist, that goes to every nation to woo investors to come and invest in Nigeria has suddenly grown fat and become slow, thereby rendering him unable to go to the several countries he's used to go, to woo investors to come to Nigeria. Instead, the ones we have, that we are managing, keep leaving Nigeria on a daily basis.

You and your dullard hypocritical Obi are both mischievously and ignorant.

The said company has debunked the rumour of closing down. They said they are simply restructuring for better services yet inept ex-Anambra gov and his gullible supporters are still writing stupid epistles.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 7:52pm On Jan 06
grin grin grin grin i join the party too late
Ikaeniyan0:
Tell us what you know Okoro. What do you know that we don't know?
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Jozibrainz100: 7:58pm On Jan 06
Gboss247:
Nigerian economy needs local investors grow not foreign investors that invest $1 and expect $50 in 30-31 days. If the forex to repatriate back home is not sufficient, CBN will borrow to fill the backlog. No economy can grow way, FDI milking forex from Nigeria and devaluing our naira while revaluing their own currency and Nigerians end up looking for greener pastures.

Even developed countries in the world also thrive on foreign investors. Beside that, Are u aware that alot of industries in Nigeria are owned by our politicians but are disguised as foreign companies?
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by popcykaylah(m): 8:00pm On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Some of una ,is Kenya nigeria ? My God!!! See thinking.. first of all you get light for house ? Do you have a decent job? What's the toad like to your house ?
Been to Kenya and there's steady electricity and the country has a structure .. Even their airline works perfectly
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 8:01pm On Jan 06
sad you'll sell it to somebody in the States snd i'll pay if he confam it.Deal undecided?
Bitterkolasweet:
Sometimes i think these politicians think all Nigerians are mumu.

For permanet cure for weak erection, quick ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, Watery and low Sperm Count and improvement of your girth reach me on WhatsApp with the number on my signature.

It's a permanet cure and not an aphrodisiac.

If after one week you do not get your desired result you are free to report my bank account and post my details online
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by DrAlake29: 8:33pm On Jan 06
Feintline:
Dey play.
If you know what I know you will sell your father's land if he has one and run out to togo.
You don’t know shit! You know what Dey say abt empty barrels?
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by JayPeeOham: 8:47pm On Jan 06
Feintline:
You can't plant cocoyam and harvest apple.
The community and online minors of tinubu are busy jumping here there trying to give explanations.

You don't need any explanations to tell you that organizations are japaing from Nigeria.

All of a sudden after a disatrous and criminal election plus the criminality of the judiciary, major organisations that have been here for decades are suddenly " japaing at the same season in one name or the other.

PO is a highly successful international business man and understands the mode of operations of these multinationals.

The truth is tinubu and his gang is death to Nigeria.
This is 2023 not 1999. Things are no longer the same. These guys are leaving not because they want to, but because the system on ground is renewed hopelessness.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Gboss247(m): 9:45pm On Jan 06
Jozibrainz100:

Even developed countries in the world also thrive on foreign investors. Beside that, Are u aware that alot of industries in Nigeria are owned by our politicians but are disguised as foreign companies?
Please, can you mention the companies owned by politicians that disguise as foreign companies.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Bitterkolasweet: 10:10pm On Jan 06
Chibuzoripob:
sad you'll sell it to somebody in the States snd i'll pay if he confam it.Deal undecided?
write me on WhatsApp sir
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Jozibrainz100: 10:38pm On Jan 06
Gboss247:
Please, can you mention the companies owned by politicians that disguise as foreign companies.

Oga you won't believe if I start mentioning them....
So I won't even stress myself.

Beside, there are lots of companies you don't even know.....
I will mention 20 industries here that u don't know
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Venom11(m): 11:17pm On Jan 06
Ibrahimcoomasie:

Thanks. I remember reading the debunk News on Nairaland front page.
Nonsense na naira land b PA for them? Lol
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Sibetolo: 11:21pm On Jan 06
Opportunist. Does not create anything, quick to jump and feast on anything that sounds negative and irrelevant without it
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Chibuzoripob: 11:24pm On Jan 06
Bitterkolasweet:
write me on WhatsApp sir
where is ur location
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Bitterkolasweet: 11:57pm On Jan 06
Chibuzoripob:
where is ur location
i am in benin city sir.
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by Difrent: 4:47am On Jan 07
Gboss247:

According to the indigenous degree which sets the tone for company ownership a foreigner cannot own more than 49% shares of Most companies i.e the majority shareholder is almost always a Nigerian and are most times politicians
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by skywalker240(m): 6:47am On Jan 07
Dialpad:
Obi is always reacting to something, instead of all these crying, why don't you suggest polices that will make the nation great again.

Why didn't you elected him when you the current one is beyond clueless
Re: Obi Reacts To Alleged Exit Of Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing (JSM) From Nigeria by egoldman(m): 11:48am On Jan 07
Ibrahimcoomasie:

So because they left Kenya, they should also leave Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Men To Pay N1m For Blocking Governor Yahaya Bello’s Convoy / FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment / NASS Halts Planned Hike In Electricity Tariffs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.